Brad Bird is the next man to get falsely accused right?

Brad Bird is the next man to get falsely accused right?

>falsely
source?

Lasseter was so falsely accused he admitted to it.

How hard is it to not harass women? Just go home and fuck your wife. Jeez.

Please no, at least wait until the sequel is out.

>falsely
I have some bad news...

>implying this isn't part of this burgerclapper trend to sue anyone for anything

The problem is that sexual harrassment in hollywood was like saying "hi" for decades. Almost everyone did it.

God, I hope not
What he said

what gets me is that the chick who accused franken of groping her tits. is NOW HERSELF outed as sexually harassing a male and people are making up reasons SHE'S NOT fucking guilty of the same thing under the similar circumstances. i.e. drunken horsing around

Ahh typical female privilege, "oh it's drunk play. she didn't mean it" but when a guy does it, it's considered as a felony she needs therapy and so much.

>falsely
See, that the thing, so far only Piven have really denied, most of them go, ". . . yeah, but it was a while ago"

Same as the people making up shit to excuse Al Franken?

But user, if it's not false accusations how can I vent my insecurities about women??

>what gets me is that the chick who accused franken of groping her tits. is NOW HERSELF outed as sexually harassing a male
Source?

And now we live in a world where saying "hi" IS sexual harassment...

The age of the straight white male is over. Soon all you will be good for is manual labor, at least until robotics have completely phased you out..

yeah, he admitted to hugging a person
he did nothing wrong

Why would he? For the attention?

>get accused of sexual harassment by wife

>falsely

>Implying women can into robotics

I said white males. We'll still have Asians.

did they ask for him to walk up and touch him? Do you let smelly strangers hug you for long periods of time?

So he's not being falesly accused is he. He's being accused of and admiting to a trivial breach of social etiquette. You can still mad about that but it's not the same thing at all

Just lay down some good pipe