Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
>Horace Smith, " Ozymandias" 1818

Geoff Johns. Gary Frank.

The End is Here.

bump
the other OP doesnt even include storytime in the title and gives his shit opinion on every page

I don't give a shit about Watchmen. My biggest pull in for this is how this will effect the DCU and Manhatten as a bad guy. This issue was cool, but was mostly setup. Ending is incredibly distressing

John Paul Leon is one of my favorite artists, his Superman is super comfy

This. I’ll be staying in this far superior storytime.

Can't believe it's out next week. Totally snuck up on me.

I really cannot understand how anyone can like this mediocre writing. It's far from the worst I've read but that's not exactly a good thing when compared to what is considered one of the best graphic novels of all time. The art also lacks the subtly and imagery that Gibbons brought in the original.

>and gives his shit opinion on every page

Yeah fuck that guy

>MUH GIBBONS
Fuck off

I kinda feel bad for Johns, even though this is shit and he's retarded, he must know that he's a complete disappointment to one of the greatest writers of the entire medium and creator of the most profitable comic DC ever published

Fuck you, Fearful Symmetry is one of the best cases of paneling in a comic book. Watchmen is also one of those few books where you can find something new with every read.

>I kinda feel bad for Johns
Don’t worry about Johns. He’s far more successful and respected than you could ever hope to be.

and I feel sorry for you for taking comics too seriously

but I never made my hero sad

>he must know
Your sympathy is wasted, he has zero integrity. He's in the position he is now to write over Moore's work because of just that conduct.

awh big words from a scare cow fag

>turning Rorschach into a fucking Nigger
>lol DRUMPF lmao
Doomsday KEK and every one who thinks this is acceptable should be gased

>And don't touch hat. Touch again and...
I can't tell if this was on purpose or not

>Last opanel

OhBoyHereWeGo

Heh. I like this page.

Says the retard who can't come up with his own points and doesn't even know how to spell sacred.

Bumping, thanks for the story time amigo

>DCZ4330
Should it mean something to us?

OH BOI
HERE WE GO

> Zero integrity
Fuck off Writing over Moore's work It doesn't fucking matter keep Muh scare cowing Moore. The Wizard doesn't give a fuck if u defend his work so why even care

Who cares if Rorschach is a nigger, Kovacs fucking died and it's not like he's talking in Ebonics. You're such a sensitive bitch.

I have no points cause getting mad over a simple comic is childish and its the internet u don't expect everyone to spell check their words. Plus you knew what I meant anyways

Do you know why something is called a sacred cow? because of the Hindu tradition of the cow being sacred and thus untouchable.It's not absurd to them that the cow is sacred, it's just a part of their heritage.

I'm sure it's taken on a connotation of absurdity from Americans, who would chose a burger over maintaining their principles and their culture.

>buzzword complaints
>pretending to be from Sup Forums
>pretending that he read Watchmen
>pretending he read this issue and assumed the President was Trump

Yep looks like it's someone that Sup Forums rejected

Finished reading already.

Who is Roger Jackson?

Johns writes for retards and reddit

You type like a retarded third worlder in a Youtube comments section. .

Aw shit.

Unless you're a middle schooler it shouldn't take much effort to type a competent sentence without sounding like an idiot. Also, you're the one calling people fags because they like the original Watchmen and think the sequel sucks. Sounds like you have an anger problem of your own.

Well I saw this coming a mile off

That explains why you like his work

I actually liked this desu. And the idea of the damage that Superman can do while having a nightmare is a terrifying thought.

Issue was pretty gud. Time to wait for "Johns is a hack" comments to flood in and "Too much Violence"

Saw that in the back matter too, eh? Been trying to find people mentioning it. Guess he took Walter's journal and killed a guy in the process?

Why Len Wein?

He edited Watchmen

>leaving this galaxy
So they're in the same universe, just different galaxies?

Looks like he writes just for you then.

It was okay. The art was better than the dialogue.

Less Watchman sequel, more Superman, Johns.

Love this page.

Same multiverse but probably last issue of JLA shows the aftermath of manhattan's point of entry

what did the reviewers mean by this?

>Gods plan

Fuck Manhattan killed the Kents

it's SACRED cow, not a scare cow

a scare cow is something else

>Clark's Night mare is a call back to his parents death in the new 52 run of action we thought it was a evil 5th dimension imp but nope it was Manhattan

>Israel was the one country holding back a nuclear free world

>so why even care
I'm at liberty to ridicule. You're intent to silence that liberty because of your telling character, which gives me further liberty and ridicule.

Why is Rorschach alive again?

Leaving the universe would mean leaving the galaxy.

I thought that user was saying scarecrow and wondered what the hell he was talking about.

Thanks for reading.

Support your local comic shop even if you don't support this book..

Road to Doomsday Clock:

What's the point of a sequel if it's not as good as the original at the bare minimum? A good sequel should improve on the previous iteration. So far, this comic doesn't even come close to doing that.