ITT Share your ballot and tell why you voted the way you did

ITT Share your ballot and tell why you voted the way you did
Hillary voter here, I voted for her because Donald Trump is supported by white trash and racists

fuck hilary and fuck niggers

You just proved OPs point faggot.

>niggers
Grow the fuck up

>Alabama

voted for johnson

live in california so it's not like it matters who i vote for president

Sage, this faggot is just fishing for (You)s. This is like the third time he makes this thread.

voted for hillary

I'm not going to bother explaining why to Sup Forums lmao

You need to get your blood pressurr and veins checked something wrong with your hand dude.

Yeah I'm a racist. But not because I just hate people for having a different skin color or some trivial bullshit like that.

I am completely against importing 3rd worlders into this country by any means, legal or illegal, for the simple reason that the vast majority of people coming from the 3rd world do not share our values.

For them criminality and corruption are just a part of everyday life. It is what they are used to in their home countries, it is part of their culture. So when they see all of HRC's blatant corruption they don't bat an eyelid, they only care about the gibs the democrats give them to keep them voting democrat.

And they turn everywhere they live into crime ridden slums. And the more of them are allowed into this country, the further the rot of corruption will spread in our government.

It matters in the poular vote numbers

You belong on the end of a rope.

>I voted for her because Donald Trump is supported by white trash and racists

What a fucking cuckold. Just because subhumans like Call of Duty doesn't mean I can't enjoy it, too.

You deserve the shitty world you chose.

I voted Trump as a registered Democrat in Pennsylvania. Demographics look grim for the country and this is most likely our last chance to save the union

TRUMP!!!

Mobile County btw. I recognized your ballot.

You're a total fucking pussyfag

I make 140k a year. I support Trump. I'm not white trash. Hillary is supported by SJW and liberal arts majors who cry about college debt. I threw $20k at mine in a lump sum because I'm not a whiny faggot who is going to get carpal tunnel from holding a fucking whipped cream can upside down all day.

yeah I mean, all the crime we have here is imported because us whites dont commit crime at any level. fuck you, you racist piece of shit.

Don't take the bait. He stole the picture from an earlier thread

Sounds like you can easily afford the taxes Clinton will need to raise on high income earners like you

>implying it isn't samefagging

well aren't you just a pleasant fella. Hey who cares about, you know, the general American public, right?

California here.

Posting this again?
I already told you in last thread that you are a girlscout:
>small palm
>crooked fingers
>per-pubescent tier armhair/pubes
>yellow discoloration

Girlscount.

For a moment tought right flag was the isis flag, well it will be in 3 year if hillary is elected.

>hehe shitpost so funnn :DD no one will ever know!!
Are all amerishits retarded?

> he has hairy arms
Gross. Who has that anymore?

I voted for trump because Hillary is supported by uninformed voters who vote purely on feelings like you

Good job

Voted Hilary. She's not a climate change denier. Pretty easy choice desu

Did I fucking say ALL crime was imported? No, I did not.

Keep beating those straw men libtard.

They're called Men.
A low-test blob like yourself wouldn't understand that.

fpbp

Hillary is supported by fascists and hypocrites

Uhh, OP insulted the general american public did he not? I'm replying in kind. Get fucked.

>implying it isnt a bad point to make

Probably could. But she won't raise taxes, shes an establishment whore.

> low test
What a joke yu are "Alpha"male. Have fun watching a woman beat your ALpha male Trump into the ground.
Hell, a white man will probably never be president again. I mean I gues if lifting weights and repressing your homosexuality were wotrh votes sure, you guys would win but sadly thats not how it is.

>virtue signallers

I wrote in Ron Paul

You voted Hillary because you're a cuck

Will you get a real job after the election is over, CTR?

t. Omega male

Or maybe there are others moving from foreign countries to leave the corruption and have a chance for a fair government. Minority here and voted for Trump, my country is ridden with corruption and it bothers me and my people. That's why a lot of us don't mind the mass killings going on under Duterte.

I agree with tighter regulations, I don't want America becoming like Sweden etc.

I voted for Trump because Hillary voters call me racist white trash.

Still haven't figured out how I'm racist.....or white trash for that matter.

Wait... so if white trash and racists would start to protect cute kitties you'd...

America is a nation of immigrants
Because you voted Trump.

no it's a nation of citizens

>Sticks and stones might break my bones but words trigger the fuck out of me and should be subject to government regulation

Racist

Your shilling has no power here, CTR

> being this salty

Haha what the fuck dude

>Because you voted Trump.
Catch 22, call me racist I vote for Trump, I'm racist because I vote for Trump. Going back to the beginning though, I was getting called racist before I voted for Trump, getting called racist for even considering him. And this was early in the campaign.

Honestly, I voted for him out of spite, like 95% out of spite.

Its fun to mock people who support Toxic masculinity because they are sad remnants of an outdated definition of being a man.

go back to your dungeon underneath Comet Ping Pong you dumb CTR faggot

So basically you voted without even knowing any of the issues.
You voted entirely based on individuals who support the candidate.
So if pedophiles, child rapists, and idiots support Hillary you'd vote for her?
Because that's what you did.

People like you should be purged from the gene pool.

I just dont like poor rural whites. Fuck them.

Now the gene pool optimization is an interesting idea. We had that. Didn't turn out so well. We accidentally purged Albert Einstein.

I fail to see how your chair at work plays into your vote, but whatever.

Hiliary is supported by murderers, pedophiles and satanism, so i vote trump

>climate change
>somehow a valid reason to vote hillary

You know all you climate change faggots are forgetting something. If hillary gets into office and starts another war, we aren't gonna be able to do shit about climate change, especially if nukes start going off.

I'm a pedophile and I just got back from voting for Trump.

Voted Republican down the ballot, because NY is a democrat hellhole and I fucking hate it.

What's this nonsense? If the wrong guys support the right thing you oppose it? That makes no sense whatsoever.

>lives in a country where taking a picture of your ballot isn't a crime
>democracy

Half the nation hates the other half so most people vote to spite the other side and rub their faces in it. Spite was most of my Hillary vote because white working class people are the worst

I honestly haven't made my mind up yet, not trolling. I wanted to like Trump because I like the idea of someone new blowing stuff up. The debates changed my mind; Hillary spoke well and intelligently, Trump talked in circles, couldn't read the room, and had a terrible vocabulary. I also dislike that he panders to the lowest common denominator (religious retards and white trash.) I know it's pandering, but he'll want to get re-elected, so won't he pander for 4 more years? I'm honestly concerned about Roe V Wade getting overturned and the kind of judges he'd appoint. Fiscally I agree with him, but I'm worried what would happen on social issues with the judges he appoints. Seriously, tell me why I should vote for him over Hillary. I want to believe.

Same here Fellow new yorker, Usually my ballots are a laundry list of "fuck you all" protest votes becasue my Liberty loving republican candidates lose in the primaries, but this time I am sucking it up for a more important cause, I want to see Hillary Clinton and her stooges BTFO and I voted republican down the line to that effect.

I likely wont count in the electoral college but I count in the popular vote.

You know, palm prints can be identified. All that's required is an user with access to the database and you can be found.

And when you're found...

I can't afford the taxes. My family just started earning enough for us to get by.

30% tax for my business is really hurting us.

Thanks for being progressive though.

Truly beta hands. Probably never picked anything that weights more then iphone