Eyes Wide Open: Pastebin Included

Previous Thread:
>Decent Archive:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

It is recommended you arm yourself only for legal self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but defending yourself against getting "suicided" is a good idea.

3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

>Rachel C(hild)handler (Bill Clinton's ex-"girlfriend" from her teenage years and now well connected socialite elite)
>Jeffrey (((Epstein))) (owner of Little St. James Island which has a wierd moloch temple on it)
>P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
>Eminem (Jay Electronica exposed and RC allegedly has pics as a 15 year old with him)
>Comet "Pizza" and "Ping Pong" (social media accounts filled with extremely suspicious activity)
>Clintons (connected directly and indirectly to all of this)
>Possibly Trumps (not likely but Ivanka is possibly pictured on RC's tumblr while Trump has been to (((Epstein)))'s pedo-island before)
>Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

If this is all too much for you, here's Sabrina Carpenter for hope:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

This is some Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
archive.is/LoIgS
chiruno.xyz/hdnw/
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7
youtube.com/watch?v=HxLaxQyBGjE
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
pastebin.com/j0itXxMY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96528159/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
pastebin.com/VrSsBar1
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
youtube.com/watch?v=uhJswe84MZc
archive.fo/VBL5t
youtube.com/watch?v=QBaOmjbWj4A
archive.is/UQOby
imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
seasky.org/astronomy/astronomy-calendar-current.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good Humor owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names in the list

maybe worth looking into it a bit more

I KNOW

FIND THE ICE CREAM BAR THAT HAS THE BUTTERFLY IN IT.

Comet Ping Pong Pastebin :
Previous Thread:
(Cross-thread)
THREAD THEME:
[YouTube] True Detective Season 1: Opening Credits (HBO)(embed)[Embed]

>Eyes Wide Open Hope Video
[YouTube] Sabrina Carpenter - Eyes Wide Open (Official Video)(embed)[Embed]

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"

Instagram: Ray.Chandler (Rachel "Child Handler" Chandler)

Persons of interest:
Rachel C(hild)handler
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
Podesta Brothers
Anthony Weiner
Madeleine McCann
Jimmy Comet
etc.
Previous Threads:
(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →

The story so far:
>Newfags read this
archive.is/LoIgS

>Previous threads
(Cross-thread)→
(Cross-thread)→
(Cross-thread)→
(Cross-thread)→
(Cross-thread)(OP)
(Cross-thread)
>Emergency gettochan:
chiruno.xyz/hdnw/

Moar Breads
Thread 1 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 2 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 3 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 4 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 5 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
Thread 6 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
Thread 7 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/
Thread 8 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 9 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 10 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 11 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 12 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 13 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 14 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 15 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 16 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 17 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 18 -(Cross-thread)→ → → # → →
Thread 19 - Thread 20 -
Thread 21 - Thread 22 - Thread 23 -
Thread 24 -
Thread 25 -
Thread 26 -
Thread 27 -
Thread 28 -
Thread 29 -
Thread 30 -
Sabrina Carpenter link somehow here
Original OP here
(Cross-thread)→ → → #
(Cross-thread)→ → → #
(Cross-thread)→ → → #
Still missing to Sabrina Carpenter threads help us find them user

Very good, sir. Very good. Your wife, is she a goer, wink wink nudge nudge??

Happy Thanksgiving to my ameribros btw
youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU

keep us warm...but don't get *too* bogged down with satanic death cult stuff. Like a pizza cutter, it's merely a tool.

Most of this isn't up to date but the threads are up to date.

Also I need something to fill the gap on the right where "madeleine" was playing cards with podesta which turned out to be a false lead.
A small compact smoking gun, or maybe a "look at us, we are the fbi now" pepe meme would be nice.

also i would like to hear some contructive critic

Dont forget Obelisk and 2Amys which are located at another point of the satanic pentagram of DC

I'm gonna need some camel blues and a six pack of Lone Star beer

>We find coded "pizza" messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either CP or drugs.
>Comet Ping Pong Pizza
>research Comet for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP

#James Alefantis' instagram late 11/5/16. by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

>Uncomfy Background Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=HxLaxQyBGjE

>tay welcomes the noobies:
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

>Some recent Archives:
pastebin.com/j0itXxMY

The Archives may help (lurk more):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96528159/

>And [some] Previous Discussions:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

Pedo PingPong
pastebin.com/VrSsBar1
[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
Extensively Documented Proof...
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp

>It is recommended you arm yourself only for legal self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but defending yourself against getting "suicided" is a good idea.

why this warning? what can an user do to warant attention from these demons?

We need more autists looking into these businesses with the symbols

>Good Humor owned by Unilever
You've got to be fuckign kidding me, scroll down to the bottom of GoodHumor.com (their icecream site) and click on the bottom right "Unilever".

>... pic related

>photo of Pedodesta
>wearing windbreaker indoors
>false lead

maybe, maybe not

gotta go for a run

run, run, run

anyone need me to pick up anything while I'm out? I go running twice a day. Sometimes meet interesting people on my runs! it's the damnedest thing

Good work, fellas

Now let's focus on things that can incriminate them for now. We can see what's with this occult shit later.

Prose and Politics pedo symbol. Add this to your pic.

Bout time someone made another thread.

Bump

Any of you ever heard of Maui Land & Pineapple Co? That is the property user found in Hawaii that had sketchy wifi. Something like over a million dollars in changes made to the property. If you follow all the shell companies it leads to Maui Land & Pineapple. Steve case owns a majority of that. Any connections between him and Podesta/pedos?

and since we are up against a satanic cult some mackground infos

we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch/satan which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.

here it is where it gets weird
the number 777 is the number of god, the number 6 is the number of the human. 666 is the number of the beast, man trying to become god. trying to rise above others.
saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones.

Aw for fucks sake. Lemme grab another pic

so podesta is into some freaking fellowship

real believable lad

Look, this roleplay stuff is fine and dandy, but you all better have gone out to vote, otherwise it's just a psyop distraction.

Have you ever heard the legend of Kamehameha? Even in Japan it's big. Dragonball was based off it!

Goku was taught the kamehameha when he was but a child.

They should have kamehameha schools for kids, don't you think?

Be an easy target that is on the path to exposing them more

If you arent armed they can just kill you quietly and make it look like you hung yourself with 0 risk or cost

If you are armed it requires them to beat you in a very loud funfight first if they wish to silence you permanently

Can somebody give me your thoughts on this?
No bully pls. If it's not her then I'm pretty sure Anita Lord is a pseudonym.

The symbols dont lie Marty...

better info in earlier posts, You Master Lurker

Guys, pinky promise you will all continue digging through the dirt till long after the elections.

Especially once the traffic on Sup Forums slows down again.

Waves energy numbers letters and perception help one understandthe game they are playing better

you guys are getting pretty deep on this here web, but not deep enough

went for a run, came back cut some onions. Made me cry like a baby!

thing is it turned out that it is podesta granddaughter sitting there. in one email there are there were two other pictures with that girl and some boy.

cant find the email right now

just reading these threads will get their attention on you? and yes i'm armed. but i'm not doing any digging. just reading.

You thought this was just "performance art"?

find the pic. they had an ice cream contest and the winner someone was one of the FBI symbols. fIND IT NOW!!!

Look at legal information. Big changes to drainage pipe. This company and everything attached to them is a shell.

The 14 and the fish are related to the death of Osiris

Osiris was torn into 14 pieces and scattered across Egypt

His wife, Isis, found 13 of the 14 pieces to give him a proper burial, but the 14th piece was not found, because it was eaten by a fish

The 14th piece was his penis. They make the fish hand bleed from one finger, it is then used to...

Truth bombs incoming.

Islam was invented by Jewish mystics. Its founding and spread was intended to accomplish three things: control the nomadic arabs in then Middle East and North Africa, wage perpetual war against Christian Europe and to be the exoteric 'ark' for the secret esotertic occult knowledge at the heart of their mysticism.

This occult knowledge is older than Babylon and Chaldea. It's a set of magical principles and what we would now call psychological warfare techniques that have been used to control humanity since the dawn of agriculture.

It is being used against us by those who seek to enslave humanity because they themselves are enslaved by the demons they created. These demons give them power but this power requires consent, either implicit or explicit.

This is why they must hide in the light and show their evil to those whom they seek to control. They communicate in symbols because symbols can convey many analogical meanings, or correspondences, far more than words or pictures.

For mroe see: God bless you user.

we totally lost epstein and that frigging island

"ART"
Stupid leftists...

Come in Marty, THINK! Of course we mailed in our ballots already!

Yo thank you so much based swed.

Idk if you are the same user posting these in the other threads but much appreciated. I need easy knowledge bomb pics like this to redpill the normies with.

Richard Branson is the British Jeffery Epstein- Includes direct Hillary connection
youtube.com/watch?v=uhJswe84MZc

Listen to what he says about the other secret island and the temple where world leaders "solve global problems". Sound familiar?
It is in the British Virgin Islands, Jeffery Epstein Island is in US Virgin Islands, a short helicopter/boat ride away.
Branson is on the board of International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children ICMEC. I got onto it through the Jeff Koons link

These threads are still maxxing out every time

I see them going longer than Trump Gen

Free Speech will save the world

Most of you twats need to read this (pic related).

If you really think the Podestas personally kidnap anyone, you're fucking retarded. They have the assets in place to aquire their victims through channels that have been in place for 40+ years.

I know this dark side is relatively new to a lot of you but you guys need to quit jumping the shark.

Your IP and adress is logged

Just dont be an easy target, appreciate existence, beware of evil and enjoy your life.

(((Abramovic))) did her 1st "performance in IsRaHELL in 1974.

you should buy some bitcoins to pierce the bubble that obscures this mystery. MARCh onward, lads

there was this groupie once, into Genesis. phil COLLINS REKT hER

nothing is lost when you have a map to look at, user

except if the madeleine stuff was their initiation ritual, so they got dirt on them and are blackmailable. maybe doing that kind of dirty work was what made podesta big in the first place in politics

This is more true than not

Franz Humer

archive.fo/VBL5t

Looks who is in the photo.

Necker Island: 18.5266444,-64.3594337
Mosquito Island: 18.5111481,-64.3993806
https:// www.icmec.org/who-we-are/
Hillary Clinton is, yet again, as the core of this since 1998 it seems.
Cherie Blair is also involved. Wife of Tony Blair, both have been accused of this horrific bullshit in the past. Search for ‘Cherie Blair Forced Adoptions UK’ or some variation of that if non-UK user’s aren’t familiar with this practice.

"what's interesting about the temple, that's where the elders came"
The 'elders'? Where have we heard about the ELDERS before?
Search for Necker Island temple and you'll see it included Mandela, Kissinger, Jimmy Carter.. the usual crowd but they are being called 'the elders' by the guy on the inside. wtf

can't find the contest sorry user

finding interesting stuff on their instagram, of course they support gays..

Its hard to dig into a private party island with nothing but a child handlers unmarked social nedia and only one other girl posting an insagram
Pic from there

youtube.com/watch?v=QBaOmjbWj4A

>101 years old
>7 heart transplants
I guess that doesn't count the ones he's eaten.

This is very well written.. who is this?

its not good humor its one of the other brands... its good humor in the USA but not worldwide.

sometimes I get some absolute gold, I just have to BITe on the COIN to make sure it's real

I DEEPly appreciate your efforts anons as this investigation WEBs out

who was your favourite bond? Mine's is PIERCE brosnan. That guy is smooth as SILK.

It seems there is a good vs evil side in this game, and they choose and are part of the side that is mocking Horus and its irritations (Horus is definitely not the original) and entities on its side.

Post 'em

This gif is trippy but doesnr really confirm

No. Idiot. Podesta has been in the machine since at least '93.

There are A LOT of scary people who are quite skilled at this shit, and are practically free for someone with Podesta and friend's capital.

what are you hinting has coded message in it?

This thousands and thousands years back in time...

Had a hard time getting the pic on google map. Tree blocking the way. Look at the ''&''.

Add that to the map

In the party video, Amanda Kleinman references "secret pizza". This same term comes up in the description of a film about a "private island" that was **produced by James Alefantis.**
Backup: archive.is/UQOby

AUTOMATIC AT SEA 2016 - IMDB

On a whim, Eve, a young Swedish traveler, accepts an invitation from Peter to vacation on his family's private island off the coast of New England. As a series of unexpected delays prevent other guests from arriving, Eve discovers that she has little in common with the increasingly erratic Peter. Gradually the idyllic natural beauty of the island gives way and Eve finds herself trapped in a state of surreality punctuated by bizarre visions, dimensional shifting and secret pizza.

imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Also Set or Seth cut out one of Horus eyes... Hollywood is mocking that Horus lost one of his eyes in the battle with Set Seth or SATURN

they can get a kick out of it. maybe it was just planned by them and the parents to have sex with them, one of them was too rough and she didnt wake up from the drugs they gave her, and had to cover it up somehow.

Like the king who fights at the front lines because of the thrill, those 2 snatch the children themselves for the thrill. i mean they already think they are untouchable, so why be carefull?

The other bitch on the right is from the UK and closed some pedophile investigations.

93? ohhoho user mama been cookin for years

runs in the family

run run run have to make errands on ma runs
might meet some interesting people on my run

We need to snuff out Amanda Kleinman. She is pure evil incarnate.

One scary tidbit from this book...When Bush Jr. was governor of TX, he was notorious for the amount of people he pushed through death row.

Only 1, one prisoner was granted a stay of execution under Bush....Henry Lee Lucas.

richard branson is in the photo on the archive.... i just tipped you guys off he has a temple on his island too... whats the fucking CHANCE

Ill bite some gold coins later this week

his coded message just gave me an idea.

we all get the viewpoint that the silk road is an underground illegal thing being ran by criminals, what if the criminals truly behind it are the authorities?

so every time they take criminal out or the silk road down, its staged and they are just purging of unwanted elements in their underground dealings? jesus fuck

He was Chief of Staff for Bill Clinton 15 years before that

What is the relation between this law firm and the current goings-on?

Last night I watched that Vice doc on the satanic church case in Louisiana. The FBI had the guy walk in off the street and admit all these horrible things, and apparently it was still iffy if the prosecutor could make a case because they couldn't find physical evidence... and none of the victims would admit anything or speak in court. And these were low level demonic cultists in the middle of nowhere, think about that.

Reaching the level of stealing kids would take a while dude...

>>served tens of thousands of screaming children
>and their parents, with an ever expanding menu of wood-fired pizza, house-cured meats

Moloch

Μολόχ, ὁ (Hebrew מֹלֶך, מִלְכֹּם, also מַלְכָּם; cf. Gesenius, Thesaurus, ii., p. 794f), indeclinable, Moloch, name of the idol-god of the Ammonites, to which human victims, particularly young children, were offered in sacrifice. According to the description in the Jalkut ((Rashi (Vulg. Jarchi)) on Jeremiah 7:(31)), its image was a hollow brazen figure, with the head of an ox, and outstretched human arms.

>It was heated red-hot by fire from within, and
>the little ones placed in its arms to be slowly
>burned, while to prevent their parents from
>hearing their dying cries the sacrificing-priests

beat drums (see γηννα): Acts 7:43 from Amos 5:26

Oh god what if they're eating them too
What if that's why the references are food driven
What if the circle is actually cannibalistic in nature, and children are considered a prize for both their value in whatever fucked up religion these practice AND because of their disgusting tastes
Jesus what if the paedophillia is just an offshoot of a cannibal saturn worshipping cabal

they are either Thelema, OTO or RC+

Yet the FBI still claims they have never had a legitimate case of human sacrifice.

They just call them drug crimes and move on.

Also the covered eye meme could have to do with Lucifer.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459 found the email.. wtf?

Usethis pic

Whats D.O.C. Mean again?

If it's true then either
>The end times are coming
>You are already in hell

Eyes are a window into the soul

except that isis is the whore of babylon, which tries you to bring you to lucifer. the celestial disc about horus head (i always thought it was ra but apparently i was wring with that) represents saturns. like the at most right picture, there are 2 "horns" holding the disc. the bulls horn. just like the crescent moon representing it. the wings supporting the disc like pic. related as well, later becommoming pillars.

Well ask your self, who is Set = Seth = Saturn?

>purging
>unwanted

ninja turtles love pizza. They also live underground.

Sometimes they poke their heads out and come above ground.

Too many people been poking around in the sewers the past 4 years for the ninja turtles' liking.

a ninja must b sneaky, a ninja must b hidden. Where's a good hiding place for turtles to enjoy pizza in peace, I ask you?!

A good lad posted this in the last thread:

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

I think we need to cross reference the dates of old emails pertaining to "dinner parties" or "gatherings" etc to dates that are significant to witches, witchcraft, satanists, or general evil. There is also this calendar which lists celestial events:

seasky.org/astronomy/astronomy-calendar-current.html

I'm phonefagging at work, and it's the best I can do.

there is a old movie called "mystic pizza". it's probably nothing and I don't even want to check because it was boring. however, the movie "pretty woman" that pretty much everyone knows, is one of the most evil movies of all time. it teaches young girls "it's okay to be a whore, rich guys still treat you like a princess because you're a [pretty woman]"

>NINJA TURTLES
>THEY LOVE CHEESE PIZZA
>LIVE UNDERGROUND LIKE SATANISTS

TRIPS OF TRUTH GET DIGGING LADS. KEK.

>except that isis is the whore of babylon
No she's not, that's not, from Babylon she's Semiramis who gave birth to Nimrod.

>Oh god what if they're eating them too
If you accept that they are not playing by using a very "vague" language then they are literally eating them.

Denominazione de Controllata. It's a symbol of quality in Italy... I'm a wine guy. I think that might actually just pertain to pizza ingredients but I've been wrong before.

I capped that pic, that's for keeping it going!

>Ninjas
>Underground pizza lovers
>Mutants
>Literally underground

what the fuck

Fuckin ninja turtles and their (((rat))) master kidnapping a young girl named april o neal while shredder(pic related) hunts them down