Makes awful jokes about his stomach being a snackhole

>makes awful jokes about his stomach being a snackhole
>has no sense of direction
>is slower than Superman
>runs like a girl
>needs to be repeatedly told basic commands like saving people
>probably wastes all of Bruce's money on food due to his hyper-metabolism
How is this Barry valuable to the Justice League in any way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1NnyVc8r2SM
youtu.be/4IyqZ3Lj0-o
youtu.be/vvMJs3GjTls
youtube.com/watch?v=p6qaann426o
youtu.be/YfbVkQHh8s4
youtube.com/watch?v=gn4nRCC9TwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is being reserved to be later used as a Human Shield

He was literally the worst thing about the movie.

>runs like a girl

You ought to have posted the gif.

OH

WOW

Who cares

Zack Snyder SUCKS

He was supposed to be that way, a team needs chads, a black guy, a lady, and a twink/nerd/funnyman

I guess that's his place, he is the Peter Parker, the Screech, the Beast Boy

However I have to ask, what qualities does the Flash have traditionally in comics? I never read them, but from what I faintly recall from the cartoon he kind of filled that role, being the immature joke guy while the rest were manly/stoic

That's much worse than girl run
I've never seen anyone run this retarded before

He's bow legged from too much cock up the ass

Did they just not care about their cg at all? I was concerned when Wonder Woman was speedrunning or skating around, but at least they could go with the excuse that's not the focus of her abilities.

It's like he's never ran before. It's like that /ck/ cringe webm with the guy who can't eat pizza.

I don't know why but I like it. The wonkiness makes the run interesting, different from the standard almost mechanical limb movements.

This dude is like an embodiment of gay stereotypes.

That was the Wally West Flash. The Barry Allen Flash was the ultimate Mid-West regular joe amid all of the east and west coast sophisticates. Kind of dull but very reliable.

How did they mess up a speedster with other examples to build off of?
youtu.be/1NnyVc8r2SM
youtu.be/4IyqZ3Lj0-o
youtu.be/vvMJs3GjTls

youtube.com/watch?v=p6qaann426o

Holy shit, what? Even people in the Special Olympics have a better grasp on running, what the fuck?

To be fair it might be whatever setup they used to greenscreen his running making him look extra goofy. At least I hope that's what it is.

>We have purposely trained him wrong as a joke.
Somewhat glad that Flash movie is in a permanent state of delay at this point.

Holy shit his fucking arms it’s like first day of track

There's no way that's what it is. Either Ezra can't run properly on his own or Snyder specifically told him to try and run more like a sped.

>Either Ezra can't run properly on his own
With those feet...

>that /ck/ cringe webm with the guy who can't eat pizza
I'm intrigued.

The fuck is wrong with his abs?

He looks like the A.I model that taught itself to walk

He probably does ab exercises the same way he runs.

qwop?

This is ironic isn't it? Like the Seinfeld joke with eating Snickers with a fork.

What's the story behind this? Why ja he incapable of just folding it slightly and take a bite? Why dab it, why the gloves.

You're the best.

The dabbing isn't all that weird, a lot of people do that to soak up some grease. I don't mind greasy pizza, but there's a place near me that may as well pour it on the pizza before they hand it to you

It's from a commercial and he's used to portray eating pizza wrong. So sorta?
youtu.be/YfbVkQHh8s4
I'm confused because the people in the video portrayed as correct are just as cringe.

Sweet Jesus

QWOP

Man, imagine if a little kid who loves the Flash came across this

>It's good because it's different

It just looks stupid.

Yeah, how dare a kid see someone be honest and open about who they are.

He was the Sheldon Cooper of the team.

He revived Superman by recreating Michelango's Creation of Adam. Therefore, he saved seven billion people. Twice, even, because he warned Batman not to lead to the evil universe.
KINO
I
N
O

I like Age of Ultron best specifically for Quicksilver.

He should always just be a fast running man, not "So fast everything is slow"

You go Zefriend

Killing off Quicksilver was a mistake. He had a ton of potential as a character. Hawkeye would've been the better casualty because they did more to make us sympathize with him, and there's little you can really do with him.

These boys: youtube.com/watch?v=gn4nRCC9TwQ

Close up of his feet?
they dont look particularly unusual from what i can see

>tfw wear gloves to eat pizza

I just don't like the feeling of getting greasy hands, its gross

Have you heard about forks and knives?

Didn't they kill off Quicksilver because they had some sort of gentleman's agreement with 20th Century Fox that although they both sort of have cinematic rights to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, each would only use one of them to help stop the normies getting confused? I seem to remember a rumour along those lines going around when Age of Ultron first came out.

That's just a rumor.

What the actual fuck

>Hawkeye would've been the better casualty because they did more to make us sympathize with him

Pretty sure that was intentional. Everyone assumed the family scenes were the equivalent of that guy in a war film who's always talking about his family and showing people pictures of his kids only to get bayonetted by viet cong or whatever, and that Joss Whedon was gonna kill him to raise the stakes at the end like when he killed Wash off in Serenity.

It makes me appreciate the CW show more.

>pot-smoking flash

BRAVO SNYDER

Sup Forums doesn't read comics so of course this went over your stupid heads. Flash's style of running is an attempt to reference the visuals of the comics. In the comic books, when Flash is running, his body leans forwards and his arms swing high.

Hilarious, though I think with the 4 legged one they could try to adapt such things for drones maybe.

thats not real, is it?
it can't be real
it's really real?
it can't be, can it?

Jesus.

>The absolute state of the DCEU Defense Force

But the flash runs in a fight tight, Downward triangle design; Not in a wobbly bow legged design.

His feet doesn't bent sideways like a penguin, though.

What I find funny about this is that it's a perfectly accurate representation of the character and yet Flashfags will still find some arbitrary reason to bitch about it. Your character was never good, get over it.

So is the actor, unfortunately.

hmm

MY PRONOUN IS XHERFRIEND!

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think Flash is secondary enough to never experience time from his perspective like QS was in AoU, where the wonky exaggerated running works.

It makes the fast-running look like running and not just sliding when sped up.

But when they do the slow down, it just looks like a retard baloo dance. For that, just do what Xmen did.

Oh my god, this. It drives me insane when they slow everything down; including the speedster.

Could be worse. He could of been Naruto running.

Oh so that's why you never have sex

Yeah, what's your excuse?

I look forward to see his scenes edited with yellow lightning. There were so many bad choices made, including the colors. I don't know what they were thinking.

That scene where Superman tracks him with his eye is amazing though.

At the speeds he goes, naruto running would actually be more efficient than what he's doing.

Speed Weed