Is Monarchy the ultimate redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=PzAtszsW7WU

not anymore.
fuck off goldbug with your kikery.

*moldbug
thx spell checker

Monarchy is inherently anti semetic

not when they date niggers

So would that make america, american values and your revolution the ultimate bluepill?

Only divine right absolutist monarchy

Donald Trump should be our King, I'll be honest our system failed us.

Monarchy is gay as fuck. Completely outdated and it belongs in the middle ages. Royal people is nothing but niggerneets who sit on their ass and get paid for doing nothing. All this on the taxpayers dime.

It's better than powerhungry Jewish bankers ruling everyone

This.

You do know that historical monarchies have been jew controlled, right?

Christianity is the ultimate red pill, have faith user.

>financing Prince Harry's strip poker antics in Las Vegas is redpilled
Monarchy is a meme that needs to die.

britain's monarchy was already neutered at that point

It's a redpill. Not the final one. Definitely preferable to democracy.

The important aspect of the monarchy redpill is to get over liberal ideology that leads to reactions like this

and realize that not everything traditional is bad and there's value in hierarchy.

So you're saying you would be ok with powerhungry royal non-jewish bankers ruling over everyone instead?

>monarchy
>bankers

Hello /leftypol/!

No, this guy is. You literally can't debunk anything he said

We talkin constitutional or absolute? Strict agnatic-cognatic hereditary primogeniture or elected or something else. The devil is in the details. A constitutional elective has some interesting angles Imo but is difficult to keep pure

No. The king will let foreigners breed if he needs their labour, despite the will of the majority. Monarchy is little different to our postmodern oligarchy. The middle class white man should put his hope in his own kind, not an unaccountable caste.

Moldbuggers should be gassed.

then how did the Rothschilds take control of Britain?

You're the one talking bollocks, m8. I didn't bring up kikes and kings. Read the comment I replied to one more time, you wanker.

Debt for global wars. Turns out an empire based on naval power and a relatively "light" military footprint made up of local conscripts is expensive as fuck. I think most empires cost way more than they promise to bring in cash tho. More of an empire building problem than a monarchy problem.