Is he going to get weinstein'd in the next season?

Is he going to get weinstein'd in the next season?

Next season promises to be extremely funny so probably not

They already had a herrassment episode.
I hope they don't go that road.

Weinstein's name is cursed. If you mention it in public while you're working in the entertainment industry you'll be next.

He already did almost fuck an underaged deer, wouldn’t be surprised if that came back to haunt him.

She was legal and it was consential.

She knew what she wanted.

The law says otherwise you pedophile

Him stalking Penny is going to bite him hard in the arse I imagine.

Why would it?
Aoc in arazona is seventeen, maybe emotionally tasteless from a family friend stand point.
Id figure if the writers are smart they stick with funny episodes and maybe a few emotional ones.

No it doesn't.

The law in New Mexico says it's legal. She was 17.

Law also states it's illegal to cross the border with intent to sex children

Which he didn't.

you're implying that there's someone who doesn't know how sleazy he is

>it turns out Bojack was harassed by someone in Hollywoo as a supple young foal

Go to bed, Penny.

i really doubt it. bojack has many flaws but that doesn't seem to be one of them, and they already did an episode on this. they might revisit it but if Bojack is accused, I think they'll go the false accusation route.

Well, he crossed the border with the intent to bang her mom.

Immoral =! Illegal

>I think they'll go the false accusation route.
No, the show is too feminist to imply that false accusations are a thing.

Perhaps they should so they can call out the bullshit allegations that won't stop popping up.

I don't see why not, Bojack didn't rape anyone but god damn it he's a shit person that has a lot of scandals. Some say he could actually be the cause of Sarah Linn's death and that's actually 40% true and accurate.

this they already had an entire episode based in the Cosby case, they don't need to do it again.

yes they do because the entire mise-en-scene of the series is shitty hollywood hypocrisy and them pussying out of doing anything on all the sexual harassment shit shaking the very foundations of liberal hollywood for, I dont know, some played out trump joke, would pretty much be antithetical to the show's themes.

I would be surprised if they didn't mention it. I dunno maybe. Maybe not Bojack but something about Sarah Lynn being molested on Horsin' Around and Bojack dealing with not knowing about it.

That's what we all thought about Lena Dunham.

You'd think it'd be easier to prove with a broken trail of tears made of destroyed asses and flare-smashed wombs.

The "moral" of that episode was that despite being well known secrets throughout Hollywoo, the men behind the sexual abuse are too powerful to ever take down. That dynamic has completely changed since 2015 and is worth revisiting.

>Sarah Lynn being molested on Horsin' Around
That's a significant change to the character (after she's left the series). Her character concept is that being surrounded by the vile culture of Hollywood, she grew up into a shallow impulsive asshole. Where would you fit in the mental damage of childhood sexual abuse. In a DEAD character?

I'm pretty sure Sarah-Lynn implies she was molested by her step father

Look up Genetic Sexual Attraction.
Bojack will probably try to bang Hollyhock at some point.

she was totally molested dude, it's already part of the show.

I don't need to look anything up to know that incest is wincest

She was molested, by her stepfather.

The heaviest hint was how scared she was of him as a child, and then as an adult mentioning she knows the taste of bear fur. Because her stepfather is a bear.

Thats part of the sting of him accepting her award and giving the plea for her to come home. Its also why she didn’t react to the plea emotionally, just tge award itself.

>mature teen
>pedo

nope. pedos are children. teens are held accountable if charged as an adult. try again.

I mean, he did fuck her.

Not till she was 18 and it was consented

She was THIRTY

>turns out all of Bojack's friends were harassed and he wasn't
>he has a complex about NOT being molested as a child actor
>proceeds to shit all over people who actually did get molested as if his not getting molested is a bigger issue.

bojack wasn't a child actor...

Yeah, like he wasn't thinking of her from the show while doing it. I bet they watched reruns of the show while doing it.

Seconding. It's bound to happen, I think.

I'm going to Balamb Garden myself to reach my horsefu

It's a shame that she lost her chub, but goddamn I wanna fug that horse.

This feels like a setup for an actual episode of the show.

> the pictures the paparazzi birds took of BoJack fucking Sarah Lynn
> the audio tape of BoJack confessing to the manatee woman that he had intended to fuck Penny
> the cell phone pictures the crowd took of Bojack stalking Penny with “follow Penny” written on his hand

It’s really weird how all this physical evidence of BoJack’s sexual scandals keeps piling up but never goes anywhere. I would feel really satisified if it just suddenly all started coming out.

His mom made him sing the lollipop song. Maybe he was in other theater programs as a kid, but not television or film.

>It's a shame that she lost her chub

It can't be permanent, just look at her brother

BoJack watches reruns of the show while fucking most of the women he’s slept with.

Same way they continued to do stuff with Herb after he died. Just pull out a secret diary plot and throw in some other characters’ flashbacks. The emotional focus wouldn’t be on Sarah Lynn anyway, it’d probably be on BoJack’s guilt.

Before he knew there’s a confirmed dna maych between them, I would say maybe. But now the social taboo is too strong for an incest boner to overcome.