Action Comics #992 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

www44.zippyshare.com/v/w04ehLq5/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manhattan is responsible for both of those right?
BTW thanks a lot for the storytime.

BOOSTER FUCKING GOLD YES BABY
HYYYPE

yeah, Manhattan preserved the Flashpoint Earth, or at least made a copy of it, for reasons unknown. FP Earth was meant to vanish from the multiverse after Flash and Whastherface did their thing.
and Manhattan saved Jor-El from the middle of the moment when Krypton exploded

im almost finished reading though the new 52's batman, superman, justice league, shazam and aqua man. Should i finish it or just move on to rebirth?

In before some REEEEEEEEEEE about muh refugees

fuck off back to Sup Forums please

Aquaman Rebirth's story leads directly from New 52 Aquaman, so that's worth finishing at least. Rebirth Justice League under Hitch has been fucking abysmal, so if anything I recommend you skip all of that and just pick it up when Chrisopher Priest's run begins next week.

How could this possibly go wrong?

>Rebirth Justice League under Hitch has been fucking abysmal
So it’s not just me who couldn’t care less about the constant bullshit in that series? All those fake ‘end of the world’ scenarios were getting tiresome.

thanks

BOOSTER TIME

>back to the past
>back to the past

Why didn't Green Lantern just warn Supes while he was on Mogo?

>lemme go back millions of years really quick

HELL YEAH MA BOI BACK AT IT

made my day

Jon looks like a baby here

Now go get the two beetles!

Definitely not, I haven't heard anybody say a single good thing about it apart from adding Mera to the Justice League roster. Me and my buddies are practically counting the days until Priest's run begins.

Is this the old Booster or nu52 Booster?

I've only seen one or two positive things about it said the entire run, besides Mera joining up. Almost every thread has shit on or barey tolerated it from start to present

Bad scaling or huge rocket

looks like old booster, new booster had that dumb armour and became the Waverider in Convergence, I think

didn't the exact opposite happen?
I tried to erase Convergence from my mind

i remember that is the old Booster who became Waverider.

>Aftermath
God forbid we just have a normal issue afterwards that deals with the consequences of the oz effect without it blatantly being labelled "aftermath". I don't think DC thinks highly of us enough for independent thinking.

who gives a fuck what it's called

checked it, you guys are right

oops

so it's either the new one or it's old continuity booster by means of shenanigans

I get that there's probably going to be a grand reveal or something in DClock, but it feels kind of odd to have him go on about changing time without even alluding to the LSH or how they've fought the Time Trapper and won. Maybe big blue has erased them (and possibly Booster?) from Supes' mind so he wouldn't mess up his plans...

Or maybe they're just going to ignore that part of Convergence

>MICHAEL
>TED
>JAIME
>ALL ALIVE AND AROUND
B L U E A N D G O LD B O Y S

batman has a new plane that is ultra quite ...

look, someone traced the batman begins belt and costume and slapped a modern logo on it. i think it looks good tho

>96975717
why that bull in a crib

Is this pre flashpoint booster gold?

Nice cover.

OUR BOOSTIFUL BOY

Also a really cool cover.

This art is really nice.

>muh refugees
ISIS is defeated, they can all go back now.

why in the fuck is jurgens so obsessed with turning this book political

so they're finally realizing that manhattan fucked with the timeline?

This reminds me of that one scream in "For the man who has everything".

He makes it realistic.

Action Comics 992 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www44.zippyshare.com/v/w04ehLq5/file.html

No, that looks more like a moment when Clark realizes it.

is this his return to dc? when did he last appear?

>Rob Williams
>script
Back up, when did this happen? I might start reading AC more often if this is regular. I don't like Williams stories but his scripting is usually pretty good. He scripted the GA issue of Gotham Resistance which was the best written issue of Percys GA.

They should have him script Justice League of America

>Jon looks like a baby here:

Was going to say that as well, especially because that looks exactly like a crib, especially with the walls.

I like the way Clark is drawn here versus how he was drawn for most of this run on Action, but this Lois is not particularly appropriate.

Yeah, but did ANYONE figure that out before him?

Manapul always does beautiful work and his covers usually are great. Jimmy looks a bit androgynous here, but they are all drawn a bit younger in the interior art, which is a different artist.

ideally jurgens will leave the book before #1000 and someone else will take over

Wtf, why is he 1 sec too late?

Unless he appeared in a cameo like this, a one pager or a few panels on a page, he hasn't had an arc or an appearance in a DC book (not counting the ongoing New 52 titles like JL3001K or Bat Mite) since Convergence.

>ideally jurgens will leave

#1000 is gonna have a shit ton of writers. At minimum I expect Johns, Morrison and Bendis to have stories in it.

The real question is if it'll set up a new storyline/status quo going forward or if it'll just be a celebration

Yeah, and then you get Bendis.

>the second-best reporter at the Daily Planet

I love the sass Lois has. She's a damn smart woman and she knows it

Come on Clark. Your dad was mindraped. You can't really say he was evil.

Time travel is always tricky for anyone not named Zoom. Flash can't pinpoint an exact second to travel to, even with his treadmill. He can only get within the ballpark of where he wants to go. Presumably Booster has the same issue

Seeing as both reporters have been living a double life I would said that Perry shoun´t trust them.

Wait, since when can Green Latern create portals?

He still doesn't know it's Manhattan. No one does. In fact the only people who did find out only did so because Manhattan popped up in front of them seconds before he vaporized them for knowing too much

>since when can Green Lanterns cure people's comas?

Ancient Oan magitech, nigga. Ain't gotta explain shit

Does Perry know?

yeah. I almost gave them shit on this, when I saw it, working on those pages.
I think the artist did greatly misjudge his age. Even the drawings..

That said, its a bunkbed, NOT a crib. Which will also have walls.

>That said, its a bunkbed
Why would the Kents need two beds? They only have one kid.

Sleepovers with Damien.

Poor Clark. Your bio-dad was Kryptonian. Haven't you read your own comics? Kryptonians are assholes. (At least the ones that weren't raised by Humans.) No wonder no one in their galaxy rushed to save the planet. You would think a Lantern would pop in and go, "Yeah, I think you guys should be careful now. I've seen this before and the planet blew up." It's a planet full of assholes. Everyone was glad to see them go.

"Then what does that make me?"

It makes you a Kent. A good background to have. Embrace it. You wouldn't be the first person to be estranged from their birth parents in favor of their adopted ones.

I hate to ask this, as I'm sure it is an obnoxious question, but what happened with Batman and his dad? He met his Flashpoint Bat-dad?

Yes, here

Did Jerry Ordway draw this?

I... can he do this? I thought you needed Speed Force power for these shenanigans?

Well the cosmic treadmill did exist before Waid ever coined the phrase "speed force."