Is it good again?

is it good again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQR9aKj3_AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>again
lol
and no

It's always been good. There's just been a uptick of angered millenials speaking out against it

For a few episodes it was.

But the last one was 100% pure refined garbage.

>There's just been a uptick of angered millenials speaking out against it
This implies people older and younger than millennials like Family Guy, which they don't.

Ratings say otherwise and an uptick doesn't mean the entirety of millenials

I wouldn't call it "good" but everything else has gotten much much worse in the last few years, so it's become watchable again just because nothing better is on.

>Ratings say otherwise
The ratings don't tell you who is watching it, dumb faggot.

I didn't think there were other people that also thought it's really not that terrible. Just normally average, sometimes very good, sometimes very bad. I still like it though.

What happened?

Sup Forumss standards for childrens cartoons are either it's ground breakingly amazing and a total game changer in the animation industry or it's utter crap. There is no good or enjoyable

As far as I know FG has new writers and from what I've seen episodes are at least enjoyable, Brian has been under the status of "kicked out of the house" for a couple of episodes now and the 300th episode is soon and it's a brian & stewie episode.

>Still salty about never getting an Emmy
It's a billion dollar franchise, why the fuck do they care? They can put Peter on screen beating the shit out of a baby for 22 minutes and get away with it because LOL it's Family Guy. They don't have to try and they don't and they still get renewed

his balls fall off

I wonder what his next Emmybait episode will be, he's already done sick child with religious zealot parents, domestic abuse, the bank vault one, ect

I don't think they really care that much tbqh

>again

>that Emmy parody and the three directors episode

Yeah it's been good for a minute people just don't watch it.

I remember plenty of episodes from Simpsons and South Park.

Can not remember a single episode of Family Guy.

Still better than modern Simpsons.

VLADIMIR PUTIN?!!!!

I mean, it's probably not that bad premise, they just didn't use it for anything good.

I was honestly hoping we'd get a straight 3 episodes of Brian adjusting to being alone in the apartment and rebuilding a life for himself given how that first episode started which was pretty good for modern FG.

Then we just got a whole episode of 'wacky peter shenanigans based around an 80s movie' and it was really unfunny.

Only family guy episodes that are memorable for me are the Road To's. And thats mainly because those are usually the only times the show puts cutaways in the back seat (at least, for the most part) and puts an effort into the story.

Every other episode tends to have the story part as filler, or as an excuse for certain jokes. Making it feel more like a sketch comedy thats under the veil of a sitcom.

ow jeez this is worse than that one time I posted on Sup Forums

Well, we did get to see him looking for a job and struggling to keep it (because he's fucking dumb), and struggling to pay rent as well, that's still more continuity than Family Guy ever does usually.

Hey Beter

>Stewie's is shaped like a dick

Got a juvenile chuckle out of me.

>that time family guy used the diabeetus meme
youtube.com/watch?v=CQR9aKj3_AE

the gay jokes directed at him are often times positively hilarious