Featuring Jason's origin!

Other urls found in this thread:

www91.zippyshare.com/v/Kq15fc7i/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish he didnt die so early. He seemed like a cool dude

Jesus Christ they just keep allowing Hitch to go on with these hack job covers

Time to wait until the next issue

I fucking love these guys

Wonder Woman 035 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www91.zippyshare.com/v/Kq15fc7i/file.html

Cool

Wow this issue sucked.

I never thought I'd see the day where a Wonder Woman issue doesn't have any actual women in any sort of prominence. Just flashbacks and random women screaming about a minotaur. Sad.

I hate this arc. It's just so boring. It was a lame idea in the first place, it's wasting a talented writer, and worst of all, it's just plain redundant.

Diana already has a sibling she's out of touch with. But heaven fucking forbid anyone do anything with Donna outside of "MUH ORIGINS!!!!!!!!!!".

Fuck this entire idea and arc with a pitchfork. Can't wait for it to be over so we can get to Amazons Attacked. Robinson seems to have a real idea for a Wondy story, and I look forward to it.

Hey, wait a minute. That's Hippolyta in the WW outfit. ... Is Robinson going to bring back the idea that Polly was the first Wondy? Cause I would be 110% okay with that.

Cam someone tell me how Diana found Jason, did Hercules tell her?

I feel like all the demigods are going to revive by the end of this story.

Yes. In his Last Will and Testament he told Diana of Jason.

Did Jason give his butt up

The only thing that would make this terrible arc worth while

Donna isn't Diana's sister anymore tho

>it's wasting a talented writer
Starman was a one hit wonder

>Greece has its own superheroes and supervillains
neat

so true

> it's a "muh OC" issue

Just fucking end me

Grail should become the new Wonder Woman. I think she's earned her time!

Goddamnit that is so much more boring than Zeus's Nu52 design.

This is cool. Superman and Batman have more extended family/offshoots than I can count - why can’t Wonder Woman? Especially given the fact that her current roster of supporting characters would suck hard if they weren’t so forgettable.

Plus, she’s the only member of the Trinity who has an active sibling, which is unique.

I was 99% sure they would make him gay though.

Fuck Jason, fuckt this twin brother shit, she already has a ton of siblings.
Instead a new one give her a son so she can habe a male sidekick. Make it a story about how someone (like Circe) played with her memories or some bullshit and that she once gave birth... if you wanh make it twins (boy and girl) and give us the new Wondertwins.

Demigods aren’t the same as a long lost twin.

I think DC is setting him up to be their Thor.

She's made out of Hippolyta's corpse

But now the Wondertwins will be Wonder Woman and her brother instead of Wonder Womans kids.

Wait, Rebirths Hippolyta is dead?

Oh just shut the fuck up. Donna is absolutely Diana's sister, if not mechanically, then certainly in practice. It's utterly disgusting that she so rarely appears in the series she technically originates from. And all because both readers and writers are too severely autistic to get the fuck over her origins. Bunch of brain dead retards, the lot of you.

Also, none of that Nu52 shit happened. The trashfire that was Nu52 WW has been erased. And good fucking riddance too. No more murderzons, no more Gargareans, no more white Dr. Poison, and especially no more Endless knockoffs.

>two standins

Issue seemed really short and meh.

This story is going at a snail's pace and I don't really know how I feel about Jason. He's kinda boring so far.

Mom abandons him. His father doesn't even know he exists. Adopted dad does the same as mom. Even his own brother just blows town on him. No wonder Jason is an angry guy. People just ditch him like he's not worth sticking around for. I would develop a complex too if the same thing happened to me.

No, because Paradise Island was an illusion in New52 according to Rucka, and she was made from the "transformed-into-clay" version of Hippo from the Finches. Donna once again does not really make much sense.
Which is actually good because now Abnett can do his own thing with her. The Finch version was a crazed mass-murderer.

>People just ditch him like he's not worth sticking around for
He's not

>Which is actually good because now Abnett can do his own thing with her.
He's not doing a good job

How would they know? They don't stick around to help him out. It's always So long, Screwie. See you in Saint Louie with him.

Or the new Jason by the way he's drawn. Just give us those tight costumes and let's see him turn around.

His backstory wasn't really interesting enough to warrant its own issue like this. Could have been maybe half of another one.

should have just been Jason Todd tbqh

>Press X

so.........does this still suck or no.
I'm still butthurt that all the Azz stuff got retconned away, especially Azz' take on the gods

Remember when this comic used to be about Wonder Woman? Those were the days...

Are Wonder Women's other siblings from nu52 still active in rebirth? It would be cool if Sensational Comics came back to act as a Wonder Family containment book.

You just made me realize that this Jason is just another version of the First Born storyline. "I was ignored by my family. I am going to rampage! WAH!" Only Azz had a more interesting take on the gods. Hercules could have been so much more interesting here.

Is this still biweekly or no

>new side character
>yay, diana has another male side character, so it's not always a clamfest
>it relates to ancient greek stuff too, cool
>joking, he's a traitor, who at best will lose his powers and/or be redeemed by dying
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Yeah, but Diana alone is kind of boring as a character. She doesn't even have an interesting day job to fall back on.

I'd like to see DC acknowledge the existence of Nubia outside of Injustice 2 comics

You mean the only time in her history that Wonder Woman has been interesting? Yeah, good riddance.

>Jason could have been Cute
>he's an evil dick instead
boring. I bet Diana will help change his mind just in time for Grail to kill him

user, Artemis is gonna be the New step sister

Really wish this shit would go another way.

Fucking evil twins are retarded.

This. Screw this shit.

Jason had potential and now he is just another Saturday Morning Cartoon.

This

>Also, none of that Nu52 shit happened
Rebirth has established that Donna is a weapon the Amazons made just in case Diana went off the deep-end.

Boy certainly seems to be inclined to wrap his legs around poles.

God no Nubia is even more retarded than Jason.

mommy

wew, you are mad as hell senpai

You're goddamn right I am. You got a fuckin' problem with that, mate?

She's still the other princess of the Amazons, and Diana certainly treats her like a sibling.

Hell, the idea of Donna being a safety net against "The Dragon" is an interesting idea that THIS arc should be exploring. But noooooo, fucking Johns decided we needed to see the millionth 'long lost sibling' story with his dull ass OC.

Seriously, Jason is total shite. Grail is bad, but at least she's funny in an OW THE EDGE sort of way. Jason is such a nothing character that he might as well be a human shaped empty space.

Fuck this storyline.

WW is always boring. Even in Azz's run she was the least interesting character

>ten straight issues of fucking nothing
Really considering dropping this.

clearly we need those Greek villains for Diana

I can't emphasise enough how much i do not care about Johns OCs, why couldn't deal with them in JL or some other book i don't care about?

Is that the last arc?

Hippolyta lookin ugly as fuck.

The beginning of this arc.

Yeah mb, I missed a couple issues without realising

>Kevin Sorbo Hercules is now canon in DC

He's too evil to be gay.

True. The rest of her family outshone her by leaps and bounds save for the First Born. He was a boring Big Bad.

What's the plan here, make the Wonder Woman book so lame that people start appreciating Rucka's rerun more?

I wish they would go beyond Greek Mythology and look at other mythologies to mine from. Think Wonder Woman versus Baba Yaga. Wonder Woman versus The Monkey King.

Looks like it. They are doing the same "pissed off brother tries to take down his Olympian family down" story line. At least with Rucka, his gods and demi-gods were interesting. Hercules here had potential but they just up and jacked him.

i'm okay with kevin sorbo hercules in dc,
hope he comes back to life

jason working with the witch that killed kevin sorbo is unforgivable.

jason's a man slut