Fuck this issue-Silver Sable #36 Storytime

Ready for some Rapefugee-KINO Sup Forums?!

Other urls found in this thread:

www57.zippyshare.com/v/HjnDJZWV/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will this be as good as CM Punk's Master of Kung Fu issue?

Did you read it too?
That was a fun book, i didnt see any thrads about on Sup Forums

Yeah, i guess i was the only other person that did. Wasn't actually too bad, Shang-Chi works well with a monkey as his sidekick.

>Eastern European Slavic Nazis

This is so stupid. There are actual Eastern European fascist groups and even they don't go around calling themselves Nazis and using Nazi imagery because it would be shameful for them - the Nazi Generalplan Ost was based on declaring Slavs subhuman and targeting them for mass racial annihilation.

Like even the actual Golden Dawn party in Greece, which is full of Hitler fans and actually has seats in the Greek parliament, even those guys don't use Nazi imagery. Why use German shit when you have your own national emblems and symbols? Only if you're in an American comic book and you need something simple like "Nazi" that Americans can understand.

This is probably meant to be an attack on countries like Poland and Hungary that resist taking refugees.

>Punk rock Nazi feminists
This might be one of the dumbest jobber squads since Spencer's SJW hit crew

EU are a pack of bullies in this scenario. You let refugees in because you want them in to some extent. Poland and Hungary as coalesced entities don't want any and the others in the continent can't stop trying to twist their arms until they do so.

It's pretty sick actually.

The End.

Why do you hate Rapefugees goy? Take some good Rapefugees!

The problem with the refugee crisis is letting them into Europe is just a bandage it dosen't solve the problem of why they're refugees, but if Europe tried to shove their weight around against the places where these people are running from I guarantee you'll have people screaming "IMPERIALISM" so you're damned if you do damned if you don't. Honestly they should force places like Syria to fit the bill for all of their citizens living as refugees.

Where in Eastern Europe do they have so many sharks?

So it's turn your country into a shithole, or get backlash after trying to fix a shithole and stay comfy in your own home. Tough choice.

>a bait storytime instead of Punisher
fuck you
fuck this
fuck this board
fuck everything

Didn't you watch the Netflix show, user? Frank has gone full SJW.

I didn't know The Platoon was an adaptation of the Netflix show

I don't know, my penis likes it. (But not really. Tattooed women are trash. The idea of women fighting bravely to preserve the fatherland, though? That gets me hard.)

Holy shit, just shoot her. She's everything you hate! Shoot her in the face!

also muscle girls so there's another fetish box ticked

People are saying that Frank suddenly became an SJW. He always was an SJW, if you fight for social justice, you're a hero. I know you meant this term as an insult, but that's what it is and comics have long tradition of it.

But Frank is basically the right-wing dream, bristling with guns and a take-no-prisoners attitude. The most iconic portrayal of Frank is the Garth Ennis one, and he's anything but a liberal.

Hell, I'm pretty sure the Left would consider him a fascist.

Side cut terrorist?

Symkaria doesn't strike me as the kind of country hat would ever take in refugees, so this already seems like shit.

Please don't storytime if you're all whiny and easily triggered OP.

>you fight for social justice, you're a her
No you fight social injustices and even then what you consider injust might just not be.

she didn't want to commit to being a full skinhead but still wanted a sick head tattoo

Hello comblr

You know what the funny thing is? Read the original Silver Sable series from the '90s. One of her team members was an honest-to-god racist. Sable's really not the type of person who'd give as much of a shit, it's all about the job.

Frank is more anarchist than anything.

>neo nazi
>having a slightly brown girl in the mix (at least that’s what it seems)

Since when the female members of a neo nazi group call each other “sisters”?

>you fight for social justice
>No you fight social injustices
Literally same thing. Why only reponse people like you are capable of when they see someone caring for another human being, is gaslighting and derailment?

Frank is pretty apolitical

but he also seems pretty anti-gun for people who are not him

this neo nazi group seems to be all-female

so maybe that's why

She's a liberal making propaganda. Do you expect her to have any clue at all about the thing she's railing against?

Ok here is the deal, you care about social injustices fine, the problem as i said is that some social injustices that people fight for are the product of one actions and no the goverment or other people.

Now I see that, thanks.

The author couldn’t pick up something slightly better than S.S.S? Sounds like something I kid came up with.

Sisters of the SS?

Or The Sisterhood. Any of those sounds better than S.S.S

Silver Sable and The Wild Pack 036 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer).cbr
www57.zippyshare.com/v/HjnDJZWV/file.html

balkans. there ever where killer whales poping up from time to time.

I like this issue. I mean this team of punk rock muscle sidecut feminazis are fun villains for sure.

I read it as well, I thought it was fucking hilarious. Really enjoyed it.

Am I the only one aroused right now?

Silver Sable is cool and I know its a comic but her leg is done.

The writing was trash and dumb, but the artists took that turd and made a fun comic. Really liked it (just stopped reading the words). Cool designs, great action and set design. Let the artists write and draw an ongoing of this, it'd be great. Fire the writer though.

Super SS.

We in comics, son. Gotta be super.

what about super-duper super SS?

At least sidecuts make sense here, what with them being Nazis and all.

Terrible comic, but these big buff nazi chicks really get my motor running.

Do you do this by using death/rape threats, carrying out terrorist attacks and siding with islamist terrorists?

>Like even the actual Golden Dawn party in Greece, which is full of Hitler fans and actually has seats in the Greek parliament, even those guys don't use Nazi imagery.

Except for the fact that they totaly do and a lot of photos of them dressed like nazis/with nazi flags/etc has resurfaced.
They just didn't base their political campaign on them

Except for the last part that's right up most 90s vigilantes' alleys.

I pulled that one and it was fun, but I'm not surprised no one bothered to storytime it.

Who the fuck has time to talk like this during a fight?!?

Comic book characters

There are no bad tactics, only bad targets. Before critisizing those who try for the best interest of large, ofen marginalized populations, your obligation is to make sure that you don't miss the nuance of the situation.

It's a mutant power.

>nazi muscle-girls
OH NO, MY FETISH!

WAIT, did Darkhawk come out last week? Why wasn't it storytimed? It was the one I was most excited for. Also, whatever happened to Dazzler? It was announced but then like... disappeared.

Of the one's I've read so far, I'd like to see more Power Pack but I don't see them being able to do it with their current status quo (what with Alex being "dead" and Julie off at college), so if I were to pick one to get an ongoing, it'd be Punk's Shang-Chi.

Talking is a Free Action.

Ah, just checked and Darkhawk is next week. The way that page was composed had me confused.

>Nazi punching is my jam.
God that's such a cringy line. Especially coming from a character who'd never in a million years say 'jam'.

yes but they're also very unf

Fuck it gets worse.

The writer for this is 48 year old too. Some sad catlady desperately clinging to youth.

imagine what that sounds like, saying all that before he hits the ground lol

Aaaaaand out.

I don’t know what’s worse, the writing in this issue, or the fact that so many of you are turned on by fucking sidecuts and men with boobs. I wish most of you were dead.

>hating on based Muscle-Girls
wew

Muscles on women are attractive up until the point where you get Carl Manvers.

wasn't Symkaria land-locked?

>Not wanting a cute Nazi girl to dom you.
Possible homosexual detected. Must investigate further.

>Christa Faust

Just a guess based on her previous work, but I assume it's going to at some point include either femdom, wrestling or zombies.

She got that from Spidey.

These girls aren’t cute, though. Not at all.

This issue was really missing Big Zero.

Stick to Sup Forums, moefag. We like our women meaty around here.

>be Balkan
>be a wee lad
>only get to know of characters through cartoons
>find out hot silver-haired assassin lady and DOOM are from the Balkans
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>start reading comics
>find out Doom is a gyppo
>see that all Balkans are either cliches or villains
>Baron Mordo gets blackwashed
>now Sable is Pro-Rapefugees
>the literal European Princess is Pro-Rapefugees

FUCK MARVEL

>immigrant took my scholarship
Fucking Ameritards. Minorities here get about 4k yearly for Unis. We don't. Witht he financial crisis, they just join for a year, get the gibs, and fuck off back to their camps. Meanwhile the rest of us, actual citizens, have to struggle through without government gibs.

Fuck Ameritards and their self-centered worldview.