How many idiots do you expect will now boycott Disney, Pixar and possibly Ghibli because of him?

How many idiots do you expect will now boycott Disney, Pixar and possibly Ghibli because of him?

none that's why their idiots

I guess now we'll find out if all those rumors of Lassetter sabotaging Pixar to reinflate Disney's status had any truth to them.

>giving people hugs is now sexual harassment

women in the workforce was a mistake

Not enough to make a dent in their massive revenue.

If it was multiple times and he was repeatedly asked not to do it then i could see how, additionally he is being accused of more than just hugs.

Yeah, he is being accused of hugs with patting on the upper bacK.

shit, he must have touched their bra strap. fucking PIG

>John Lasseter caught in the act of shamelessly sexual harrasing the floor
ugh, disgusting!! Reported to the mods!

Brian Singer is a well known pedophile did it hurt the X-Men franchise?

Yeah, this is going to lead to women getting passed over, this is going to be funny when the glass ceiling turns into a gate.

Too many. Only retards can't separate a man and his craft.

this

THIS

No one because the mouse will find the way to shut down the scandal

I actually hope that Andrew Dobson is baited to react to this, as Lasseter was involved with Frozen and Andrew has a sick obsession with the Elsa and Anna ship

>behave inappropriately around female underlings for years and get away with it
>finally get called out and forced to take leave of absence
really makes my neurons rub together.

I'd like to see them try.

Hopefully enough to convince the academy to give the Best Animated Feature Oscar to an actually worthy movie.

None because Pixar is their life and muh childhood.

They already did. If it was from another studio, tumblrites and twitter would already be in the middle of online campaigns to boycott Coco or ban Pixar from this year's Oscar.

>Oscar people don't know who to vote for since they can't follow surface trends anymore

>that old balding guy at the bus stop that walks up to your daughter and always offers to hug her
seems legit

There are a lot of situations where a hug can be sexual harassment.

1. If he's only giving them to female coworkers
2. If his hands go weird places when you're hugging a female
3. If the hug goes on way too long
4. Moaning or saying weird shit

>Western animation was so dry because literally everyone in Hollywood is a pedophile and they were afraid of tipping people off
Maybe now some normal people will take over and we'll get to see some loli pantyshots.