#me too ruined Pixar

When the weinstein scandal caused many other sex harassers to be revealed, I didn't care about who was accused. I gave the women the benefit of the doubt despite some of these claims being suspicious.

But now they're fucking with pixar. They are attacking John Lasseter right after the incredibles 2 trailer just dropped. I waited almost 2 fucking decades for incredibles 2 and now the women want to fuck it up.
Thanks a lot. Is it wrong that I wanna concert myself to gay just to stay from females? They are becoming more and more like snakes and now they just took my childhood away.

user just fucking
kys.

Seriously just fuck off you bitch, haven't you done enough damage by existing you female

>kys
Leave underage

Hang yourselves,you sexist assholes.

Spoken like a true Tumblr inmigrant.

>Repeated sexual harrasment happens in the workplace, this is perfectly okay.
>Deep rooted hatred of women, makes no attempt to understand the history of problems people face in the industry.
>Cares more about a cartoon flick company having a slightly better image so his sequel does well.
>Can't just be happy he is getting Incredibles 2.

I hope you're baiting hard. If not then please go eat your chicken tendies in the basement and keep away from society you sad, creepy, autistic faggot.

Roleplaying as an incel for the sake of replies on a mongolian arts and crafts board might be one of the few things worse than being a genuine one

>. Is it wrong that I wanna concert myself to gay just to stay from females? They are becoming more and more like snakes
Generalizing every woman in the world like is like one step closer to being distrustful of an entire half of the population. Seriously, not everybody is like this and it's pretty damn easy to spot the bitches who are

>AAAAAAAAHHHH WOMEN CAN DO NO WRONG THEY ARE GODDESSES
Go to bed Dan Harmon. I'll honestly be happy at the roasties if they take you down next :^)

>They are becoming more and more like snakes
>becominf

this user sexually harassed me
burn him at the stake

pretending to be retarded is functionally identical to actually being retarded

I dont see the problem with becoming gay and staying away from women.
Plus the feminists generalize men and no one bats an eye. Nothing wrong with isolation from females, even if it means living away from society

>implying

Maybe if men would learn to jackoff before heading to work they wouldn't have to sexually assault women in the workplace.

>sexist asshole
get out,back to tumblr with you

Earlier this year my 13 year old brother was chosen for am internship at the botanic garden. A few weeks later my mother got insanely pissed at him. Turns out 2 girls claimed that he was being a bit too close and accidentally touching them during the day . Me abd my mom were furious.
Lo and behold the allegations were false and I felt like shit for not believing my little brother. Me and my mom felt bad about it.
Seriously, fuck workplace roasties and their slander. Shit like this nearly made me turn against my own brother thanks to your lies.
Not even little boys are safe from this accusation bullshit.
This is the reward I get for trusting females.

You're worse than the thots, m8, how could you turn on your own fucking literal bro?

You know those episodes where a new person shows up, does something and frames a character, and then none of that character's friends believe him when he says the other person is lying? and every time his friends come off like such tremendous, unloyal assholes?

You were the asshole, user. You could've been the good guy who stood by his bro, you could've been the guy. Now your brother will never trust you again, even if he says he does.

>>AAAAAAAAHHHH WOMEN CAN DO NO WRONG THEY ARE GODDESSES
Learn to read. this isn't what was said.

>he cares more about a movie than the lives of other people

bruh there's more than life than just movies lmao. if incredibles 2 was abruptly cancelled all of a sudden and you never got to see it at all, would your life end? or would u move on and do other shit.

stop whining and go get excited about something else.

....and now you see my point. The 2 teen bitches almost tire a wedge between us and almost got him fired.
They made me do so ething I deeply regret: not believe my brother. And he's still growing up so he needs me.

I know those two bitches aren't reading this but I just wanna say FUCK YOU.

>trusting randos over family
Disapointing.

Women aren't trying to take away your hobbies, they said. They're not stopping anything from getting made via protest censorship, they just want to make their own stuff, they said.

It's almost as if, when those kinf of events happens, you have to run proper investigations instead of always solely siding with either the women or the men.

Who would have thought?

>he cares more about women's feelings than potential high quality content
cuck

Exactly.

Why are people so obsessed with specific subsections of humanity, be they women, minorities, majorities or people of specific roles?

Misanthropy. Hate the 100%.

No user, you don't get to lay blame with anyone else, even though they were bitches. Its YOUR fault. YOU fucked up when your brother needed you most. Nobody else made you fuck up, nobody else told you to be a judas. YOU did it, YOU chose that path.

>being this fragile

dude there's like, an endless supply of high quality content. we live in the information age with torrenting access to literally anything we could ever desire for free. there's more stuff to watch then we'll ever be able to get through in our lifetimes.

if one thing turns to shit we can just pick another thing, like mature adults lol

Until NN gets killed. After that we'll be back to the 90s.

The reason why I believed them was because society always preached that we can never not believe a victim unless we're misogynist. Now I paid the price, with the ironic result being that I just might become more misogynistic

>think the people posting that he got fired for hugging people is just a joke and that there's more to it
>read articles about it
>that's actually it, that really is it, he just hugged people and they felt uncomfortable

thanks for bringing it up. it needs as much exposure as possible.

Your mom sucks too. I was raised by my gramma, wonderful lady, and when I started dating girls even she told me to be careful of bitches and hos and to not fall for crocodile tears. You know why? Because women know better, they know firsthand about their bullshit and any woman that actually cares about you will be honest about that reality. The fact that your mom wasn't aware of it and didn't tell her own flesh and blood about it makes her a shitty mom.

>>that's actually it, that really is it, he just hugged people and they felt uncomfortable
You got the soft version. it was way too long awkward hug while wishperring in hears and keeping doing it even after asked to stop.

AlsoHe is on a sabbatical leave. He'll be back in 6 months.

My sisters boyfriend is tall and handsome and had a few girls basically throw themselves at him because of it, one crazy lady at his work then pretended that he'd sexually assaulted him and he and my sister had to move city because of it, just too much trouble to stay even though they were clearly in the right.

I'm gonna do it every chance I get. It's more out of resentment than a desire to help; it's too damn late for that.

>society always preached that we can never not believe a victim unless we're misogynist
No, it didn't. you got that worng in the first place. most importantly "not blaming the victim" doesn't mean "Always beleive what the victim say is true".

Our society make a big emphasis on the presumption of innocence. Like you have to have know it about it, so it's really your fault if you lessed that up.

It's not society's fault, it's your for not understanding basic principle. "Not blaming the victim" Is simply to not be judgemental of the one who claim to be the victim the same way you should not be judgemental of the one being accused.

Yeah, I know, that means that in case of rape accusation, you to blame neither the guy who is getting a trial for being a rapist, nor do you blame the one who accuse that one of rape.

Crazy, isn't it?

>It's society's fault I don't put family first
Ignoring that this is all a bunch of bullshit you made up for (You)s, you're a moron.

Don't call my mom a shitty mom. She had trouble believing it too and informed both of us about how someone can cry rape (in fact, years ago she got mad at me fir getting a blow job in the park as a 15 year old because of caught by park officials, my then girl can say I raped her to save face.) She only started believing once the adult staff members took him and my mother in fir an intense meeting about it. Her rage what him was increased because we're black and the accusation made the white staff look at us like ghetto fab trash (I didn't hive a shit but she felt offended. Don't take this out if context either.)
Lasseter did nothing wrong. He's just Lotso irl

>Crazy, isn't it?
Completely unfathomable and unacceptable.

>implying I'm lying
This is my brothers internship card at the Brooklyn botanic garden. I covered up his name and pic of course since this is fucking Sup Forums.
You should've seen the bill Cosby scandal then. Anyone who pointed out that he COULD HAVE been innocent was Lavelle evil and rape enabling. On twitter Kanye West said bill was innocent and then fucking Sarah Silverman sperged out because Kanye didn't say the right thing.

Oh shit we're on autosage

You're a shitty onii-chan.

>Anyone who pointed out that he COULD HAVE been innocent was Lavelle evil and rape enabling. On twitter Kanye West said bill was innocent and then fucking Sarah Silverman sperged ou
Saying "wait for the trial result" and "he is innocent" aren't the same thing. It doesn't help in cosby case that there are several corroborating testimonies.

>Onii Chan
Get that gay shit outta here.
Even when it is the woman's fault it's apparently not.
Yay feminism.
Ruining families since the 1920s...

>Even when it is the woman's fault it's apparently not.
Learn reading comprehension.
Neither of the posts you quoted can be interpreted that way.