Americans are seriously going to elect one of the most corrupt criminal career politicians in American history because...

Americans are seriously going to elect one of the most corrupt criminal career politicians in American history because they're offended by politically incorrect language. No wonder we are a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

theres no way trump will win anyway

hmm

Hard times... [sighing sound]

This is true, fucking retards.

>Stage 1: Denial

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Fuck off retards people who have an education actually support "globalism"

trump is a cuck

.t remain voter

Yeah? Is starting a nuclear war with Russia considered "globalism?"

Progressive pokemon shares the blame - they caught the first blackman prez, now they are trying to catch the first roastie president. Voting for those things gives dopamine hit through virtue signaling.

0.02 shekels have been deposited in your sigmoid colon.

How big of a fraud Clinton has to commit?

HMM maybe has something to do with people becoming "educated" through liberal propaganda factories

I thought wearing political shirts there was illegal.

Fuck Russia tho. Why is the alt right so eager to be cucked by Putin?

I don't even live in America and I heard and seen more shittalk about Trump being an awful choice than whatever Hillary did with her emails.

In every fucking media, Hillary is seen in a positive light despite her actions. People are saying "I don't want to vote for her but I CAN'T vote for Trump" She's seen as the lesser of two evils.

Seriously she's everywhere, youtube, facebook, twitter, TV; nearly always positive viewers and support. Her campaign has been "brainwashing" everyone for months, I'd be very surprised if he ends up winning.

good point. it's almost as if the elites gave people a deliberate choice: are you about rational decisions or superficial things like style?

What vote is going on in Britain today?

She has a ridiculous camp effort. Definitely spooky, not rigged. A battle for minds. That said, a lot of people in America see this but still would prefer it to Trump. Trump scares me by what he says, Hillary by what she doesn't, but to keep the vote and the narrative she's been pushing she at least has to do a few things I do support.

That's the joke ya dip

>because they're offended by politically incorrect language
this is the reason at its core
god i fucking hate today's society

This is what I don't get either.
Hillary is everything that is wrong with politics but people still seem to not get enough of it.
How the hell can you vote for that?

for staff, yes it is

>cucked
>nuclear war
You have somebody who would speak to him vs somebody calling him a facist and pushing his buttons. Big difference.

Beef curtain bigotry.

More like indictrinates you imbecile

at least my dreams of becoming a staker will come true

>Trump scares me by what he says

Fucking
How
And
Why

I'm so fucking sick of how retardedly vague people's negative opinions of Trump are.

People that dislike Trump are fine, people that can't even slightly articulate what it is about him that they don't like other than "he's racist" need to get beat to death.

Thank fucking god this election is over tomorrow.

don't particularly care about the political incorrectness. instead, care more about how fucking retarded trump is. if we elected him *then* we'd be the laughing stock of the world. every other country fucking hates him except india, and I don't really give a fuck what poos in loos think.

no. A big part of why people dislike Trump is that he's been bragging about being part of the corruption in the system (from the other side) for so long. He talks about how corrupt the system is by bragging about him not paying taxes, bragging about buying favors from politicians, and we're supposed to trust him to fix the corruption when one of the things he wants to do is remove the estate tax so his children won't get their inheritance taxed and he can give them billions and they'll never have to work a day in their lives? Yeah fuck that. Trump is as corrupt as Hillary from a different angle.

He's going to trial for fraud on November 28th for fuck's sake.

If you think Trump OR Clinton aren't corrupt you're out of your fucking mind and completely suckered into cult of personality.

qwer ***All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

Fuck off faggot if people want to vote for trump they won't get distracted by fucking Sup Forums.

>implying Putin would engage in a losing war

Look at Americas quietest power play. We just made it so we can easily turn any American missile base around the world nuclear with ease. The cold war never ended you fool.

Putin doesn't scare me, we scare me.

If my post gets single non repeating integers than Hillary wins lol take that drumpftards fuck kek

So then why didn't all those people vote for a different Republican in the primaries?
If all these other candidates were so great, then why couldn't they even beat "the hated Trump"?

It's payback for taking the wrong side in ww2 and letting marxism take over.

No.

We're not.