Best boy right here, Catfags on suicide watch

Best boy right here, Catfags on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lDcOV-_QAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did his pupils dilate?

That whole cafe scene was great

Jeez, he really loves Bruce, huh

I hate yaoi ships but for some reason joker being literally in love with batman sounds right to me.

Must be because every version of Joker flirted even if non serious with Batman at least once.
youtube.com/watch?v=-lDcOV-_QAI

brb reloading

I was never a fan of Batjokes myself but this time I fully support it, John is fucking pure when he's not trying to kill people.

Is this in game?

Yep, go to the Batcave after beating the episode.

Nah, im literally connected to the hip with Selina, part of me thing she playing a bit TOO nice.

Did anyone actually have a second thought before telling Tiffany? I told her before the choice came up, pretty much.

I was going to tell Tiffany, then she got me arrested. So I told her I couldn't tell.

Didn't Waller save your ass? All of that was more Punished Gordon's fault anyway.

Why can't I say no to him?

Tiffany was part of it. It made me mad and I felt like she wasn't ready. Also gave Gordon shit as Bruce despite being super nice as Batman to maintain the secret identity and all that.

I'm sure Telltale will force the Tiffany Batman reveal eventually anyway.

Lol I broke his phone and told him next time. Bruce is nice to John, Bats says fuck that.

Id be lying if I said I wasn't curious how that batarang comes into play, though.

Because he's a cinnamon roll

>choosing the "girl" option

I hate that I have to call this smug cunt every time. But I must admit that I hate her less after she saved me from gordon

Reminder that best option is BatCat. batJokes needs to fuck off!!

I swear to fucking god i'm never even going to think about telltale again if they don't even let us attempt to make John Batman's sidekick, this whole episode I was grooming him towards becoming a more heroic person and if there's no payoff for that, then what even is the point.
Also a bit annoying how even when I kept telling Selina I just wanna be friends, the story kinda insists 'no, you don't, just smash that pussy you fag' and wouldn't fully let me tell that whore off

Cute

I told her I was working for the Agency. Not that I'm Batman because she's been a real headache since episode 1

I swear to fucking god i'm never even going to think about telltale again if they don't even let us attempt to make Selina Batman's wife, this whole episode I was grooming her towards becoming a more loveable person and if there's no payoff for that, then what even is the point.
Also a bit annoying how even when I kept telling John I don't wanna be his friend and basically telling him to fuck off, the story kinda insists 'no, you don't, you totally are in love with him you hetero' and wouldn't fully let me tell that psychotic idiot to fuck off

I was in the minority decision every time and everybody hates me
I'm on the wrong side of history ;_;

this fucking narrative, I try giving people the benefit of the doubt and they keep fucking me over, and the one time I decide to put my foot down they turn on me completely

Wanna elaborate?

Your waifu is shit, King

>tfw this wasnt a TV show
Real shame, DC would salvage something at least.

Only really after the Lucius stuff though, so I felt like she deserved a pass. She's going through some shit and she actually thinks Wayne is dirty, I can't blame her.

OOps, meant for

Waller is fucking useless and Jim is a fucking lunatic. Screw them both.

Say that to .my face and not online and see what happens

That would be fun and pretty cool joker sidekick

Eww, no thanks

When did BatCat shippers become so obnoxious?

The image for the last episode shows him and Batman fighting, and the dialogue you can go with during the cafe scene about how easy it is to manipulate people into liking you makes it pretty obvious that John's playing everyone and is going to end up betraying Bruce by the end.

It really sucks. This is the first time I've seen a version of the Joker that's actually fresh and likeable; knowing that they're going to throw all of that away because of the status quo kind of makes me not want to play this.

Only choices I made that went againt the grain were telling Selina about GCPD (I didnt) and giving John advice (I told him to manipulate). Luckily most relationships seem salvageable.

alfred is becoming more and more unhinged
gordon has hated me since episode 1
selena who has been dicking me over and double crossing every time I tried to get close to her throws a bitch fit because I took the suitcase out of her hand (as though she wouldn't just hug me to pickpocket something herself if she wanted it) Like shit bitch? NOW I'm supposed to trust you? this shit goes both ways you know

shes trapped in a tube and will probably lose an arm now because I sold her out
and after trying to make nice with john all this time I hear he may be trying to double cross me also
I really thought we could save him, maybe make him a friend, but I guess not

tiffany can fuck right off though. She doens't get to know I'm batman after that shit she pulled. That's not something you tell someone to console them, you tell them that because they can be trusted and she clearly can't

That's just how Telltale games work. Your choices can't lead to really radical outcomes because they'd have to put in more work to write and animate vastly different scenes and endings, which would inflate the budget and production time.

In a perfect world there'd be an option to stop John from becoming the Joker, but I think the most we'll get is different dialogue in the final episode where he'll treat you differently depending on how you treated him in the previous episodes.

John will only betray you if you acted like a cunt towards him and encouraged him to be manipulative. I guarantee it.

>in the main canon the Joker fooled Harley by pretending to be sweet and nice, preying off her sympathy
>in this canon, he's doing the same thing except in a more meta sense with the audience itself
>everyone's falling for it despite knowing full well that it's the fucking Joker, just like Harley did
Is this poetry?

You are literally Harley, user

John may be turn out as Joker but, in a ttg video someone said that john is always listening. And after cafe scene i am pretty sure that our choices gonna matter on his personality.
Other thing is if John finds out that Bruce is Batman, i have no idea whats gonna happen. They added that chopped ear for some reason.

>chopped ear

My buddy gets badass Punished Alfred so I'm a little jealous, but then I realize that means my jerk friend basically threw Alfred to the wolves.

I don't have a chopped off ear, I have a punished alfred, a butler denied by his master

>John says your fight with Catwoman got him excited and asks if this is flirting
W-Wew

thats not how I interpreted it
the question was to tell her your true identity and the choices were I'm bruce wayne or I'm batman
I'm playing where bruce is the mask, so I'm telling the truth, I'm batman

You realize the whole point of the story is to make you care about john so they can crush your feelings later?
Also Selina isn't a whore.

He's going to CRUSH Bruce's heart in little tiny pieces.

>selina isn't a whore

That's literally my fetish. Please make this happen.

>I like getting cucked on a regular basis

Nothing but a theif

So I've been out of the Telltale loop since the Borderlands game. What in Arkham's name is going on in these pictures? Is it worth buying the season so far?

The borderlands one was surprisingly good
Also this one is pretty alright to

So satisfying.

I will tell ya what is satisfying. Telling that black bitch to get out of your office after she just tried to get you arrested and sits on your fucking coach.
Surprised I couldn't tell Waller and her goons to take her as well.

>being so in the wrong
>enjoying seeing Selina suffer

Lol what a fag

Isn't it great how Bane doesn't mention the counteragent at all when hunting for the mole? It's almost like that choice didn't matter at all.

If I had time justify it I'll say it must because most people when with the Bane ending instead of the Harley one, so Bane didn't used the poisoned Venom on the cops at the end of episodes 2.