Trump will lose FL early, lowering morale. But he will take PA and kill Hill momentum. He'll take CO

Trump will lose FL early, lowering morale. But he will take PA and kill Hill momentum. He'll take CO

pic related is my prediction

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html
redstate.com/california_yankee/2016/11/07/republicans-lead-colorado-early-voting/
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you aware that all (yes all) analysts say that Hillary will win? nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

Michigan is going blue

>He'll take CO

redstate.com/california_yankee/2016/11/07/republicans-lead-colorado-early-voting/

Are you aware that all (yes all) analysts said that Trump wouldn't win the Republican nomination?

Are you implying that this is the same thing? Because it's not even close.

That's going to make it even more embarrassing when he wins.

This isn't true in fact he was favorite.

The same analysts that said that Trump wouldn't win the primaries?
lmao fuck off frog

>Wisconsin
>Blue
Top kek

Wrong, faggot. Almost all of the so-called "analysts" were in complete denial that he would win until he actually did.

If dozens of statistical models with thousands of data points by many analysts all say that he will lose...

South Florida resident here. I drive around a lot for work and I've seen 2 hill signs in the past few months. Trump signs are everywhere. Yards. Light post. Bumper stickers. I passed a group at an intersection holding trump signs earlier. Only way Florida goes blue is the Miami Spics. But on the other hand Haitians hate the Clintons so it may even out.

Are you even fact checking your own claim?

No.

You got MU, PA, and NC wrong, and perhaps even NH. Fortunately, you're just helping to build expectations for a longer time period so that come 8 or 9pm, the situation will be even more spectacular to observe. Thanks for your good work, OP.

You can't simply say "no" to facts. This isn't /r/the_donald.

Very very urgent. Someone needs to get a copy of Fox's broadcast for today

Opps they accidently released the pre determined results a little early.

>this moron actually thinks Hillary will win NC

I wasn't aware of that WOW O_o

yes it is

You are dishonest.

This. I'm in central Florida and the support for trump is OVERWHELMING. I have heard little to no Hillary supporters and seen little to no Hillary signs. The only Hillary supporters I know are grossly uneducated about the recent scandals Hillary is involved in, or they are retarded hipsters who are voting her because "shes a liberal, man, she wears blue."

>Being this big a shill
>"Favorite"

No one gave him a shot when he first announced, faggot. The favorite going in was Jeb Bush. Your memory blows.

I don't have to because it's the truth, you French faggot. Go back and look at what they were saying from the day he announced his campaign in June 2015 all the way up until he clinched the nomination in May, you fucking retard. All of the media and analysts were convinced that he had no shot.

Thanks, user. What's your source?

Wait, is this real?

>Implying this won't be the result

and you are from a non-country, we all have our faults

florida can't be declared until the panhandle closes, which means 7 central, plus a good 2 hours to get the precincts reporting.
So by the time they report who wins, we'll be on the west coast, which is extremely predictable except for nevada
any moral drop wouldn't have an impact.

primarymodel.com/
This is a fact, cuck.

my prediction

Exactly. Then when Jeb collapsed, the new "favorite" was Rubio. Then Cruz.

>hurr durr experts got Trump wrong
>hurr durr nobody predicted it

Actually, polls did show Trump on top from very early. In other words, experts got it right. See pic related. There was no surprise for anyone who did look at the data.

There were journalists who wanted to believe that it was a temporal surge. Those got it wrong. But the data was pretty clear.

>when he first announced
This is all you need to know. The claim that is bullshit is that he wasn't the favorite before the nomination.

You are so fucking wrong. He was the favorite before the nomination. And by the way, I'm not French I'm Austrian, I just happen to be in Paris now. Be go ahead, call me a faggot. You sound like a child.

Thanks for showing everybody how clever and witty you are.

It really kinda is

>you'd never vote for someone that dropped the bomb hurr durr
>you'd never vote for a racist sexist misogynistic bigot would you hurr hurr

literally the same thing

aaa All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

Data was clear because Trump was no worse then other republicans in eyes of majority. Plus, these were primary and reg republicans weren't scared to say who they are voting for. Don't worry Trump is going to win.

>Minnesota
>Minnesota would be nice

>Texas blue
>California red

The hysteria and delusion reminds me of the last days of the bernouts when they were coming up with any excuse to say that the lamestream media has gotten it wrong.

I'm impressed by how lazy and dishonest Trump supports are. In this thread anyway.

How about you fuck off back to Algeria

Help me vote, I'm a super autist and I'm afraid to go outside and vote. Waiting in a long line gives me anxiety.

here are your facts frog

PA is going blue. Same with Nevada. Those are not even close anymore.

Trump needs Florida, NC, Ohio, Michigan and NH to win. That's a longshot. He can lose New Mexico but that's really it.

How about not making an ad hominem like you are too stupid to talk about the subject? How about that?

Get ready for the fireworks brought to you by Qatar tonight at the Clinton part

I can't even vote so i'm not worried, i'm just telling you to fuck off back to Algeria

MY PREDICTION

any opinions?

Needs NH and MI, Augusto

>I can't even vote so i'm not worried
What the fuck are you talking about. I can see that you will not vote you monkey, but I don't care about you. I simply ask that you say something about the subject or fuck off.

Florida always get called last

I'm seriously fucking tired retard third worlders that can't argue anything and shitpost any subject to oblivion.

(((NY times)))

(((analysts)))
(((academics)))
(((statistical models)))
(((data points)))
(((facts)))
((logical reasoning)))

Algerians don't get to call others 3rd worlders

>PA
Unless a tsunami hit Philly today, no chance in hell

Eat shit and die you fucking cancer.

Buy a plane ticket and go back to Algeria you fucking Algerian

PINELLAS COUNTY, FL:
2012: Obama: +26,000 votes
2016: Republicans: +10,000 votes

WOW!

Hillary is far less popular than Obama. This isn't a surprise.

Eat shit and die desu senpai

>desu senpai
Leave this place. Now.

How about you leave and go back to Algeria

"no"

The same (((analysts))) who said Britain would vote "no" in a landslide?

haha algeria = france because france is flooded with niggers haha get it XDDDDDDDDDDD

inb4 fuck off ahmed

Trump also out preformed those polls by 10%. Hillary meanwhile underperformed by 20%

The leave was very close for weeks. Nothing like this election. But you know (((facts)))

Colorado is almost all mail voting and Republican currently hold the lead there.

Back to Turkey with you

PA Has fraud issues so there is a chance of a recount, no?

That was at least not as vulgar as I expected, thanks.

If he loses Florida it's pack it up and go home time. Once other Trump voters see that they'll give up and not bother as well.

He's not taking Colorado because he amount of leftycucks who moved there because dude weed lmao.
He's not taking Michigan because Detroit gibmedats outweigh Americans, like Florida.
He's not taking PA because Philadelphia gibsmedats outweigh Americans, like Florida.

Florida essentially is going to set the tone. Every state with major cities will go blue because leftists and minorities flock to major cities.

Counting doesn't start for a long time yet.

What's with you French faggots shit posting that hard in the last few hours.

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion

You type like a female or a faggot

>what is NH??

Yet you love having those same third worlders move to your country in droves

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion neither you fucking retard. This is an anonymous board. Nobody cares about anybody else opinion. Go fuck a cactus.

Based upon what I am seeing from Tampa and numbers have remained stead all day, Hillary will lose Florida and badly.

Its almost like the media is actively against trump

>[state]
>[color]

Say fucking Canada. Seriously don't throw stones from a glass igloo.

Fuck you faggot

Most German posters are one of those things

Oh fuck off leaf, he's winning CO early voting

Midnight our time isn't it?

It's almost like the New York Times and all the analysts care about facts and truth.

Not as bad as you surrender monkeys

Most of our immigration is still skilled and educated

PA blue
NV blue

MI red

My guess

I'll be quoting your post later tonight when it's over and calling you a dumb faggot, watch out for it.

>Most of our immigration is still skilled and educated
This is why everybody laughs at your country.

>trump loses FL, wins CO
>CO is among most educated states in the union
you gay, bro?

shut the fuck up even the churches where i live and poll places are all trump pence no Hillary shit at all

My area is red pilled mostly though