WORK ON YOUR ART THREAD

Work on your art!

I'm currently working on potential scripts to a cartoon I'm trying to get good enough to pitch

ok

Dun wanna

trying to get better at coloring and stuff

k

I made a Mavis

Nice!

Tank you!

Cant say anything for the colored drawing at right but the arms of the sketch are different length

I see. That is scetches for, I guess.

more Sup Forums related but here.

Yeah, being more relaxed about anatomy and trying designs are what sketches are for.
Anyways here's a failed attempt for self portrait

explain?

Not that user but its probably because its legend of zelda

Nicely done. Did you do all of them in one go? Because it kinda looks like you got tired by the time you reached Merritt. He's a bit off (for example, his right shoulder is sliiiightly too high, making his pose off-balance).

Looking good. Where did you get your texture?

Keep making more.

Good design, but your sketching is problematic. It looks like you make a circle and then just keep making more and more circles for every limb.

I think the large torso and tiny legs are intentional, but I would like to suggest making the feet bigger. As is, his lower half doesn't actually look like it's part of his body.

His arms are also at different lengths. Try flipping the image horizontally to help you out.

Looks really cool.

Are the two triforces supposed to be aligned? It looks weird when they're not symmetrical.

Link's left arm is a bit off. His tricep seems to be curving in, making his arm look warped. Try playing around with that.

bein' self indulgent and trying my hand at attractive females

>Keep making more.
kay

What should I focus more on, do you think?
>hands
>limbs
>actually drawing the planned angle instead of always being 3/4, front, or profile
Also, is there any better way to improve than just finding references and copying?

>Did you do all of them in one go?
Yeah. I just open big canvas and have a go.

stop skipping wrists

>tfw trying to draw crossed arms

Post it and we'll help.

I've been arting today, Batman, I promise.

Hiddleston's mouth in this shot was just straight up weird and it's pissing me off.

Nice! You made the minimal positive-negative space look come off really well.

Too late, I'm using a different gesture.

Can't really see them on myself. Looks sort of like a small outward bulge for bone then an inward dip, but I can never get it small enough for scale and big enough to, well, be.
I'll keep trying though.

More like work on your fart.

Brapman BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFF

I don't know what I was doing here. But I had fun with it.

i don' wanna. im tired, i gotta work thanksgiving and black friday, and i just wanna look at other peoples artwork

Did a bit of expression practice with a character of mine yesterday, as well as general practice with drawing skulls as I'm kinda bad at drawing them.

Also a few I did the day before.

Currently working on a sketch of static. i will post it when it is colored.

Granny Goodness drawing

thoughts?

That's wicked.
I like it. Finish it up and give him a name. I recommend Drash.

Life's been fucking my shit, so it's been hard to do personal work lately. But I'm trying my best, Batman.

Very nice color work.

I just doodle random shit that comes into my head until I think of something to focus on.
Casual drawing is fun.

I want to protect Utz-chan's smile

been working on expressions.

You rock at expressions, user.

How badly did i do?

overall good but just have both eyes fixed on something. or in one direction.

any idea on how to do the body?

My latest fanart from a book. I feel like I never get better but still enjoy drawing animals.

bump