Josstice League

As a fan of MoS & BvS, I feel heartbroken that we couldn’t see Zack Snyder’s vision come to a close in the form of a trilogy.

Fuck off, Snyderfag. Justice League isn't good, but it's miles better than BvS.

>Justice League isn't good, but it's miles better than BvS
This, was literally the first Snyder movie that I didn't leave early even though it was not worth the money.It was watchable, unlike Snyder 3 previous movies.

>leaving the theater

so you admit to discussing movies that you haven't even fully seen. what a retard

Why is there a niche cult following for Zack Snyder films and why am I a part of it? I actually have trouble understanding why such beautiful films aren’t loved. Is everyone just blind and not a fan of edgy visuals and exaggerated drama?

apparently. I'm in the same boat even though I notice a quite a few flaws with BvS and JL. when it comes to MoS, I don't understand the criticism at all. everyone hating on the movie for a reason except for the Jonathan scene is incomprehensible in my eyes

No, jojo bizarre adventure is edgy visuals and exaggerated drama but is still good, snyder works are a movie less deep than Transformers pretending to be more complex than fight club, is autistic, is retarded is cringeworthy as fuck.

MoS is perfect, the best and most inspiring capeshit movie in the last decade.

BvS good stuff outweights the bad by far. Its a solid movie so ambitious you cant help but love it.

WW and Josstice Quip are marvel soygoy shit. Of course they will be better received.

SS is just crap.

>jojo
>good and not just ironically good or so bad its good
>fight club
>complex

uh

>Is everyone just blind and not a fan of edgy visuals and exaggerated drama
not when that's all there is to it, and you have to sit and watch for at least 2 hours

BvS is a poorly-edited mess of a narrative. You clearly prioritize visuals over characterization and story.

Fight club is a social/political commentary based on facts that managed to be a fun as fuck ride, everything they say in the movie is true, you can create a real life personality cult following the protagonist steps.

Snyder tried to make his movies sound like that but all he ever did was "hurrr Superman is kinda like Jesus!"

Jojo is a fist of north star parody, is supposed to be ridiculous.

As a fan of DC characters, I was heartbroken to see Snyder allowed TWO more movies after MoS stumbled badly.

I even liked MoS, but good lord, you cannot launch a shared universe on the back of the guy who landed a 55% RT score with Superman. BvS was a mess, plain and simple. Some nice camera work can't paper over its serious structural problems.

The issue is that it has a non conventional narrative. If you watched more movies than just capeshit, you wouldnt have a single issue following or liking it. We could argue that it wasnt a good idea from wb to throw a non conventional narrative at plebs, and I would agree. But there is literally nothing wrong with it. The capeshit audience is in the wrong here.

The characterization, the story, and the edition are good on the UE.

>I liked MoS
>but damn the RT is low, that means I dont like anymore!

Dude, Thor 3 has a higher rt than SM2 and TDK
Hell Thor 2 has a higher RT than many classics

Fight Club is outdated as fuck, though. It hinges on the idea that steady jobs and accommodated lives are hell; no one could relate to such a viewpoint in this economy.

Snyderfags are the fedora tipper/virgin versions of Bayfags. They try so hard to legitimize, and prove fruitlessly that their shallow films, with nonsensical plots, and exceedingly long cgi sequences have substance to them, while Bayfags are just normalfags who know his films are just big action schlock to turn your brain off to.

>nonsensical plot
t. brainlet

Im not saying they are fine art, but to call a senseless plot some shitty capeshit story is to be a brainlet frankly. The plots are very easy to follow.

>But why mr X got some red mcguffin if they said mcguffins were purple?
no one cares

Oh, believe me, I didn't have trouble following it. This is capeshit, not Citizen Kane. If you make a movie where Batman, Superman, and Lex barely engage with each other, you have failed.

The fight scene was an embarrassment as well, given their complete failure to have Superman make a credible attempt to defuse the situation. Compare to Civil War, where Captain America clearly establishes the stakes behind why he feels he has to fight. It's a joke.

And I liked MoS, mind you. Zod is a better villain than any in the MCU, and the story was fine overall. BvS is just an embarrassment.

>TDK: 94 % approval / 8.4 average score

>Spiderman 2: 94% approval, / 8.3 average score

>Thor 3: 92% approval / 7.5 average score and declining

Also Thor 3 was goddamn good movie, not a classic but a fun and solid story.

>"hurrr Superman is kinda like Jesus!"
'
kek, how stupid you have to be to get that from the movie

Case in point. I'm a brainlet because I didn't get Luthor's convoluted plot of killing Superman, or that Darkseid has anything to do with the current film at hand, which they won't even pay off on. Kys.

I honestly wanted that.

I wanted to see just how bad it could get.

I want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

There are LESS creative people in the world. Zack Snyder's films don't feed you the story by holding your hand and that infuriates the common movie goer.

If you think his films are a mess, then you don't even truly read superhero comics. Zack is the one filmmaker who truly embraces transferring the medium, without dulling it the experience.

You fucking idiot. It wasn't a trilogy anyway. He was still building to a fourth film he would never get to make.

>As a fan of MoS & BvS, I feel heartbroken that we couldn’t see Zack Snyder’s vision come to a close in the form of a trilogy.

Good

>given their complete failure to have Superman make a credible attempt to defuse the situation
why would Snyder supes do that though. It's out of character for man of murder to negotiate, especially with vigilantes like Fatbat

>Whedon gets brought in because the Snyder version was deemed unwatchable by test audiences across the board

Whedon is the only reason JL did as good as it did with critics. If it wasn't that couple weeks of reshoots JL would have gotten rekt as hard as BvS did. Suck a dick Snyder fag. Whedon will save the DCEU just like he saved Superman.

QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP *Plays retro batman them for cheap pop* QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP *Plays retro superman theme for cheap pop*

Good this is just a perfect outcome for you shit posters. You don't even have to pretend that your shitty movie is good, you can just blame a marvel proxy.

Fuck you all are so fucking retarded.

>I want people to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on me and nobody but me!

>edition
did you mean editing, Snyderlet?

I doubt they're trying to save the whole enterprise -- at this point they're probably just trying to minimize losses. Make JL a dud (which it is) instead of a generation cinematic disaster like BvS (which, if I'm reading the real treatment of Snyder's version, it WOULD have been). Release Aquaman because it's already filmed and in post. Maybe do WW2 because that's literally ALL THEY'VE GOT to this point. And then...? Dunno. I wish they'd let it just die, though.

How sad is it that the replacement director brought in for a couple weeks of reshoots and postproduction work understands Superman better than Zach fucking Snyder did? The CGI mouth is horrifying, no mistake, but goddamn it, SUPERMAN finally showed up in one of these.

And it only took WB three tries!