Riverdale

"We're not gonna bother to pay for an artist" storytime

Eh, photo covers for comics based on TV shows have been a thing since the concept first began. I've never actually seen the show, but I've heard it's hot garbage, even though a friend of mine is raving about it... but his taste in TV is about 80% shit.

When does this take place though

This page feels out of character on both Riverdale and Archie fronts. Also why is this comic so ugly?

Some point before Archie starts up ChadISIS

I like the show, it's just a teen mystery drama with archie characters set in riverdale.

It would be fine if they actually depicted Riverdale as ideal and pure on a surface level but they never do. Like Archie or Betty should be noble characters learning about Riverdales Darksiders but their just both front and center assholes like everyone else in town.

>Ewing

Veronica has a drinking problem. She doesn't know how to.

I think it's kinda funny how the first words I heard anyone on the show say were, "Every corpse has a story," followed by Jughead frantically exclaiming to his friend, "Archie, a kid is dead!" It's like someone took a Funny or Die fake trailer and made a whole show out of it. I think it's funny that they went there, because the whole idea of an Archie show full of ethically dubious sex and gruesome murder is just silly.

Post the Ronnie cover.

I think season 2 has been a step up honestly. I especially love the new Reggie. He's so much better.