Royals #11 Storytime

Thanks OP. Royals hasn't been as good as Ewing's other work but I've enjoyed it so far.

>perfectly written subject line
WTF not muh story timer.

Thanks

Moon king would look cooler if it was multicolored like hereBut I guess that is just the reflection of the sky.

>Cuckbolt finally over

Cheap end to a cheap story arc. God I hate Ewing nowadays.

Maximums is still there, and they have a lot of story, I bet they will be "bonding" by the next issue.

Next issue is entirely in the future.

Well then the first one back in the present, after all we know Medusa is too much of a slut to be alone for more than 3 issues.

Yeah, I saw this whole "Gorgon sacrifices himself" shit coming 3 issues ago. It was a corny cop out to a bad angle in the story.

This book is still a trainwreck.

On a positive note, at least Ewing remembered that Maximus lost his hands.

Did Ewing make Gorgon and Medusa get together at the last moment, because he realised too late that no one really gives a shit about Gorgon and by making at least one character emotionally tied to him, it would make his sacrifice somewhat emotional as well? Well, I have bad news, it didn't work. If anything, instead of indifference, I feel relief that at least one part of the cuck pair is gone. Here's hoping Medusa is getting offed in Judgment Day.

Same here. It was a shitty attempt to make Gorgon matter.

Gorgon's sacrifice would have hit me harder if he would have told her before he died how he felt. And he died leaving her with that knowledge.

Now though, he comes across as a backstabber. I'm glad he's dead.

Truth be told though, we don't actually see him die so he could always be resurrected under the whole "I wasn't really dead, guys!" Thing.

brutal

rest in spaghetti, never forgetti

until you come back in a year

pretty sure the next issue is also the last issue

>title drop

>crushes his head and rips off his xeno dick
I think destroyer just decided to take a victory nap he took no damage.

I don't think gorgon is notable enough to get revived.

Black bolt is going to marry a progenitor

Gorgon only fucked Medusa to give him a gift before killing the character

With Quake around, they prefered to kill the other earthquake Inhuman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked Inhumashits

>Guardians of the Galaxy
concerning

did this nigga just stomp a planet to death?
that's cool I guess

Royals sucked, it deserved to be cancelled.
Secret Warriors was alright though.

Me either. Somebody is more likely to forget he died than care enough to revive him.

... Eat Medusa's linguini.

they forgot his second terrigenisis like that

Smh. He's just a nothing character. Even after his little tryst with Medusa he continued to be nothing.

And we'll never be ROOOOOOOOOOOOOYULS!

Royals!

>US Avengers
>Royals

Is this a new cancellation record for Ewing?

>Defenders

Probably doing sub-20K numbers by now.

It stopped because of the upcoming event but most likely it's going to resume after it's done.

actually it stopped because the sales were shit. they are doing the quest for the gems as an event and probably hope to relaunch to get the sales back to snuff.

he's getting put on Avengers, which basically means he gets to alternate between his USA/New Avengers storylines, his Inhumans storylines, his Ultimates storylines, and whatever new stuff he feels like doing. Hell, he might even do some Loki stuff. If he plays his cards right a book of his will finally have a beyond-cancellation sized audience

the Avengers weekly gets cancelled within 3 months, calling it now

So now that Gorgon has fucked off for good that means Medushit is going to go back to Black Bolt and beg for his dick again?
Medusa and Gorgon relationship did make Medusa a worse bitch that she already was but at least it meant that Black Bolt can move on from her and the Inhumans. But now the chance of that is forever gone.

Don't worry, I will do the next one

I wish Medusa had stayed on that planet. That shit was corny asf.

It's going weekly for a 4-month storyline. Speculation is that once 'No Surrender' ends, Waid, Zub and Ewing will be off the book, replaced by a new writer and a new lineup.