Can we admit that this show was better than CatDog cause it didn't treat kids like crap unlike CatDog which did?

Can we admit that this show was better than CatDog cause it didn't treat kids like crap unlike CatDog which did?

No.

that show was shit shut the fuck up

What do either of those shows have in common?

They're not comparable at all. Catdog was a grossout humor show and PBJ was a preschooler show. Might as well compare Ed, Edd, and Eddy with Arthur.

austic racoon boy who can't help but run into things and knock them down, but at least offers apologies afterwards.

>not Rolie Polie Olie

PBS has said that Arthur was for young Elementary Schoolers though

Both of them were for little kids. I watched both PB&J and CatDog at the same age

That actually did teach good lessons though the CGI is laughable. Still, not a bad show.

Dragon Tales was awful though. I remember Max acting like a brat. Way too saccharine and teaches kids bad messages. It also talked down to them like they were idiots

CatDog was the shit show, PB&J was the good one

Dragon Tales was great. I remember a bunch of times I had those prepubescent clear orgasms from beating my little kid dick to Cassie.

It was terrible

Why do people remember CatDog more than PB&J Otter when the latter was FAR superior?

still edutainment tho

Because kids who have nostalgia for PBJ aren't old enough to be on Sup Forums? I only watched it because my younger siblings wanted to.

People born in 1993 watched PB&J Otter. It came out in 1998. I also know some people born before 93 who watched it

Here's what I don't get. You said that, yet 90s kids have nostalgia for Blue's Clues and Little Bear. And those came out in the 90s

bump

>Dragon Tales
>teaches kids bad messages
Elaborate, user. I'm curious.

One of the characters, Max acts like a brat and Ord and Max once fought over a fort in a childish way

Why would you ever think that this is better than catdog?, and besides this show is made for Preschoolers you dumbass

CatDog was shit, when was the last time you watched it?

Explain your reasoning behind that logic user.

Catdog is the greatest show to ever grace the airwaves