PC/Switch: tmblr.co/ZZtSwk2RgEDnp

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS]
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sl4O2X9pfls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burp

Connie a cute!

Kek

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

Nigger

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

Those "translations" seem way more like revisions.
You have a really weird perspective on life if this is what you got from that scene.

Get out Lapis

CUTE

cover

It's always about her.

also cover

I agree shes was the immature one, she came off selfish but again she's like 12 so its not surprising she would think like this

Idk tho the fact that THIS is what the crewniverse wanted to focus on after that last arc really makes me question thief writing abilities

But she said us

That means she's mad that she didn't get any action. She always has to be there.

Did connie admit that she acted irrationally anyway?
I still don't get how steven did not grasp onto why she was upset anyway. Dewey wins just poor writing.

CUTE
>we never get to see the gems in human clothes anymore
What's the point of even giving them shapeshifting powers if you don't take advantage of it by giving them different outfits

Bullshit because she was not mad when steven went to the moon. Or to save greg

>thief
Their

She didn't knew about the moon
When everybody went to save Greg, she got her own magic adventures with Lapis and Peridot

Go home Sup Forums

Lapis Lazuli plushie.

the difference is that she was there and could have helped him or even gone with him, but he abandoned her

in those other cases Steven was reacting to something when Connie wasn't around, she couldn't have help, as opposed to Steven didn't let her help

What else can you get out of this dialog?
Its sugarcoated
>ME ME ME ME

US = Steven + Connie
Steven did go so
US - Steven = Connie

And it is retarded like fuck?
Did she want to get captured by the Diamonds like Larse was?
Did she want to get executed?
Or was she thinking she can handle Aqua even if she is incapable of handling 1 Topaz with her gay sword on multiple occasions.
What about other people who did not want to get captured?

What was she talking about?
>crewniverse
>writing abilities
This is standard practice for them.
Time to start a folder where you keep all the colossal fuck ups of the crewniverse and their inability to write anything that is coherent or their characters are not retarded.

>welcome to sesame street, what's your name?

My name is RAPE-gem.

got a barn

Once again connie did not care about going anywhere

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any of the mystery box figures, not the pint-sized ones? I got a Rose quartz from one, and it sounds like something is rattling around inside her. I'm just wondering if anyone else has one that is the same way.

Looking forward to the next flashback episode, surely they'll actually give us some good information soon.

>Bert and Ernie pin her down as they jam electrodes into the spots where her water wings would be and hook her up to a set of car batteries and a generator.

Kevin should rail Connie

>Implying she is not into this shit
This only makes her more wet

Connie never cared about going into space though.
So
US does not =me
Aqua Litterally said she could not leave earth without everyone on the list.
So regardless steven n Gang had the upper hand

Can you elaborate what she was all about?

A son should not fuck there mom user.

Reminder: Connie is a selfish bitch who doesn't care about Steven.

Amy should not be allowed to be this cute

Friendly reminder that Steven was faced with a no win hostage situation and fighting Aquamarine and Topaz head on would have resulted in the death of most of his friends.
Steven giving himself up was the only option he had at that time. Connie is just being kind of a shitter about it.

Reach I am my mom when there were just fighting topaz in the ship. They still had no gauge aquas little wand.
Steven had already given up then and there. He was Litterally doing nothing to try and save his friends. Connie tells em let's fuse. And Stevens like lol no.

Steven gave up way before aqua intervened and honestly there was no good reason for it. If they turned into stevonnie Maybe they woulda saved some lives before aqua intervened we don't know.

No kevin should learn to be a good big brother to Steven and connie
Who are in turn his parents

>episodes airing between December 15 and December 29
So no new SU or even a return date this year? Fuck CN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Jasper

The people who really think Stevonnie could've done shit are delusional, but people like this user just have their heart set on defending connie

But Connie is younger.

Friendly reminder that Steven choked, started crying and gave up instead of believing in himself and his friends.

Aqua could not leave earth anyway. With out "my dad"
And could a easily been like
> I know where my dad is and if you hurt my friends you won't ever know where he's hidden

Aqua was about to start killing people.
youtu.be/Sl4O2X9pfls

Once again what was Connie talking about.
The dialog is shit so translate it for us?

Barnes and Noble was selling 'em? I thought they were con-exclusives.

>Out of curiosity, does anyone have any of the mystery box figures, not the pint-sized ones? I got a Rose quartz from one, and it sounds like something is rattling around inside her.
I have the entire collection, but I don't have them on-hand right now. That said, Mystery Minis like Rose tend to be hollow so something may have gotten stuck in the empty space during manufacturing.

stevonnie should rain Kevin

Kevin is a dirty time traveller user.

>in the death of most of his friends.
>Connie could have died and not get Pinked in time
Maybe Steven was wrong in not taking her after all

See
The whole situation turned sour, there was no way out.

Friendly reminder that Steven's plan only worked out because it failed almost immediately because Lars wound up staying, getting killed, and resurrected by Steven pulling a new power out of his ass.
Steven was an idiot who's capacity for bad decision-making is only surpassed by his gargantuan martyr complex, who only succeeded through sheer dumb luck, and Connie was completely correct in assuming that things could have gone better if he'd just trusted her.

Don't know, these was some pics from an user

But can we all agree this shouldn't have been subtly wasting 6 episodes?

Is he the lamest time traveller since Marty McFly?

> if you hurt my friends you will never leave this planet cuz you will never find my dad!

I'm glad we are all in agreement that kevin is from the future and he's steven and connies child
But like what if this actually ended up being canon?

I will re-watch the episode now.

>t. Conniefag

Then he's adopted and has amnesia because he has a hospitalized brother ;)

I see. I'd probably open her up and see what was inside were it not for the fact that the mystery minis are just so rare where I am, and Rose was one of them I really wanted to get. That, and it's probably just a piece of metal or something inside. It'd be funny if each one was made with something inside though.

WE

Dude he looks so much like stevonnie it's scary. It's basically canon.

>That pic.
Ah, I remember the user that posted those pics. It was in a /trash/ thread and he got it off of eBay.

I still have yet to see those other plushies, but those ones are low-quality.

>t. soyboy

TTG will never end

Without Lars, Steven would have been killed and his plan succeed.
If he didn't escaped, then Lars would probably be sent to the Zoo, which is the argument some Conniefags have when believing she could have helped fighting as the humans would also be sent to she Zoo.
And if Steven and Connie fused, it would be an even more easy target for Aquamarine, as the wand projects only one ray.

tl;dr: Connie was fucking wrong and wanted to get in the spotlight for once.

why

Yes. This shit needed to be solved on one episode.

If Raven is supposed to be Pearl, then who Starfire is?

>alexandrite could do shit against aquas wand
>but Stevonnie sure could!
>no way would connies idea risk everyone's lives!
>steven giving himself up totally wasn't the only decision, its not like aqua couldn't use her wand to capture everyone again plus easily defuse Stevonnie
>nah connie was completely right, as always

> everyone should believe in steven
> but steven does not believe in his friends.

Did you read my fucking post? I said they had no fucking hindsight on aqua powers at that moment they litterally had no reason to not fucking fuse.

Connie.

He really does
>got his parents to reconcile at the part because he didn't want to disappear
I want to believe

>Without Lars, Steven would have been killed and his plan succeed.
And then the diamonds would immediately go back to earth and ensure the planet is destroyed when they realize the cluster isn't destroying it, thereby accomplishing nothing besides a brief respite at best.
>If he didn't escaped, then Lars would probably be sent to the Zoo, which is the argument some Conniefags have when believing she could have helped fighting as the humans would also be sent to she Zoo.
Debatable. Greg was only sent by personal request of Blue Diamond because she liked him and didn't know he was linked to Steven. Likely he would've just been killed too.
>And if Steven and Connie fused, it would be an even more easy target for Aquamarine, as the wand projects only one ray.
Steven and Lars alone almost managed to convince Topaz to rebel against Aquamarine, rendering her helpless. Imagine how much easier that may of been had they had Connie with her. That's the point, it could have gone better, but it didn't because Steven didn't trust her enough to do shit despite her explicitly being his partner, then brushed off her feeling of betrayal and worry for him over it by saying it was fine since it managed to work out through blind, dumb luck.

Actually looks like it is, apparently it wasn't renewed and the movie seems to be their last thing. Apparently the vas didn't agree to renew as well. Besides they just reached their 200th episode and usually series rarely go much further

Oh right, the nose

captcha: street bathroom

>Alien Android Poon

How did they have no hindsight? They saw how she used her wand before alexandrite showed up? She uses her wand on steven in are you my dad. And again regardless if they had hindsight on it, it wouldn't have worked and would've just risked peoples lives. Steven went with the only choice they had

Dud they know that her wand could stop a fusion?

It's such a ridiculous theory, but there are so many little details that would fit together if it was the case that I can't not believe it.

Woah. Will they finally lend some of the huge empty space that TTG will leave to SU?

>when they realize the cluster isn't destroying it
When will they realize that? Tomorrow? The next millennia? They were too busy fighting each other

>Imagine how much easier that may of been had they had Connie with her
If Connie was there, then Lars wouldn't have broken like he did. Topaz wound't have cried and they'd gotten into Homeworld like it should. Then Connie would have been useless there, as the Diamonds would have her bubbled like Lars.

It couldn't have gone better and trusting her would probably have killed them both.

Does it matter? Fusing wouldn't have worked and steven probably realized the only solution was to give himself up, which he does after he sees what aqua did to Alexandrite

Daily reminder that people would've literally DIED if steven did not surrender at that very SECOND

forget what you think you know,
forget what you think would've happened
if steven did not give himself up at that very SECOND, big yellow skank gem would. have. killed. them. end of story.

Jesus christ

>Daily reminder that people would've literally DIED
>No more Townie episodes
Maybe the Conniefags are right. But that would mean more Connie episodes though.

>When will they realize that? Tomorrow? The next millennia? They were too busy fighting each other
Could be today, could be tomorrow, could be in a year's time, or ten years, point being that they'd figure it out eventually. Steven's self sacrifice was senseless and an incredibly temporary solution.

>If Connie was there, then Lars wouldn't have broken like he did. Topaz wound't have cried and they'd gotten into Homeworld like it should. Then Connie would have been useless there, as the Diamonds would have her bubbled like Lars.
If's, but's, and maybe's. The bottom line is that you don't know how it would have gone, and you can't say that it couldn't of gone better, because we honestly don't know.

That woukd be nice or they'd just rerun the TTG episodes they have over and over. Although they usually don't play their canceled shows when they're done. I've seen some people say OK K.O. will be the new cartoon they'll overplay but idk about that either. Chances are one of their new cartoons coming in 2018 will be their new fav. Like DC superhero girls or maybe fucking apple and onion

Even that episode after Jailbreak had the angst resolved in one episode. You know where Steven didn't want Connie to be hurt by being around him so he doesn't answer her calls? Yea that was good and only one episode.
What a wasteful bomb.

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

Jaspearl

Nah steven could a been like
> STOP FINE I'LL HELP!
> I'll take you to my dad.
It woulda bought them some time to knock that shitty wand outta her hand or alert lapis and Peridot.

>Steven: "OK, but what about all those other civilians who's freedom and safety I've bought with my decision to surrender?"
>Connie: "lel, fuk dat shit, I wanted a space adventure. Now let me make you worry for a week by acting like a cunt and then make you apologize for it. Also I'm taking your lion."

> Peridot Litterally coulda metal bent that wand outta aquas hand