This jewish black girl just injected herself into UK royalty

How do you teabaggers like them cookies?

Disgusting racist media is already attacking her, but you can't shame love away...

bbc.com/news/uk-37908096

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-37908096
bbc.com/sport/gymnastics/37832754
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought they were attacking her for being an American.

>Jewish black girl
That's what he said.

The ginger isn't a real royal. Some love child Di created.

Accidental Regicide 2: Electric Boogaloo

Prince Harry has really good taste. She's such a qt3.14

Why do you care you fucking faggot

Good
Brits are inbred and need to mix

>injected herself
I would love to inject her with my master race semen, if you know what i mean.

Elizabeth should have Harry and his mongrel whore killed like she had Di killed.

If she had any nuts still, she'd do it.

Looks like the Turks missed another one.

Fuck off nigger lover, the brit brong won't like that their royality marry with shitskins

She's qt, so I don't blame him

By the way, Harry has no royal blood. His dad is this other redhead guy, not Charles. Look it up

Came here to post this.

She's a qt and they'll make good looking white babies.

>bbc.com/news/uk-37908096
Prince Harry will die from an ((accident)) like Diana

They never learn.

Red headed stepchild makes red headed stepchild decisions.

His line will be forgotten anyway while based George and Kate make BRITANNIA great again.

i know its a meme that blondes are the coalburners but in my experience its the redheads that are most often fucking different races

Degenerate spotted

Of course this was going to happen. And then guess what? More brown people will say they have "right" to be in the UK because "look at the royal family, they're multicultural!"

Frankly, Prince Harry is a fucking idiot and a traitor if he marries her or gets her pregnant. Hopefully the Queen knocks them both off. I doubt she'll care though as there's evidence which would indicate the Royal family mixed with Rothschilds some time ago.

What is this meme called?

This literally couldn't be worse timing

>Harry
>royalty
His dad was Diana's riding instructor. No one gives a shit about what he does because he's a bastard.

checked

but it's true. We have more non-Whites in our country than all of Scandinavia has people.

Exactly a nobleman who dilute the bloodline is a fucking traitor, the very purpose of noblity is to stay pure

>bastard son fucks a wilding

Uhh, guys. Did she get a nose job?

I'm a burger, what the FUCK are you brits doing with our women? Shouldn't brits stay with brits? That's like a fucking downgrade for you guys, fuck.

Nigger royalty
I would be ashamed of my county

Well i already kind of am with all the muslim raping little girls an such

underrated

Holy fuck, that prince guy is gunna die for real, like for real real

Harry will never be King.

>jewish black girl
>doesn't look black at all
What?

wow so diverse just like the shows on bbc

See this

fuckkkk i was just thinking how white she looks

whites have the best noses, no wonders all shitskin bitches want to be white

And she isn't even goodlooking wtf

PHILLIP!

GET THE CAR WE GOT ANOTHER ONE!

Im pretty sure it was royalty that injected into her.

Something has to be done about the severity of the inbreeding in the Royals. This will allow for all European nobility to marry a minor English royal in the future that has some prime brand new genes. They're playing the long game,. Wills had to have an English girl of course, but even she was an outer noble.

Yes we've all seen Game of Thrones.

just wait until they have a son together

WE WILL BE KANGZ N SHIEET

Could you please be more specific? Im not sure i understand your inuendo

is that her? damn...

>jewish
>black
>girl
pls stop

>divorcee
>my wife's ex-husband's son

They do that at the bat mitzvah.

oh fuck off, then marry someone from Wales or Scotland or even France. Don't marry a fucking kike nigger.

Quintessentially British.

Who dat nigga?

She looks pretty white to be honest.
I have seem Spaniards that are less white.
Still, it will be a nail in the coffin of the ethnic integrity of the British identity.

subtle

nobody cares where the peasant bastard sticks his dick.

I give it 2 weeks before Harry dies in a tragic car crash.

nice try shlomo.
she's not a jew.

A mistake, never to be talked about in the presence of her majesty

she's clearly way more white than she is black, ridiculous that the media is calling her black. I heard ol' red was dating a negro, googled, and was confused

Blacks are the true Jews

The royal family are globokikes anyway

First, I grab her by the pussy. When she is wet enough, I penetrate her vagina with my erect penis. After several seconds of passionate movement, I ejaculate while my penis is still inside her vagina. Hopefully, after nine months we'd have a beautiful mixed race baby.

>American
>divorcee
>half-caste
Harry makes Edward look like a fucking saint.

First Brexit is canceled
Now royal family is getting blacked the way of the Habsburgs

poor anglo bongs...
Imagine in the future it will say "Kangz blacked the queen"

How's that victory in WW2 going for you?
The chosen people did a number on you didn't they, old chap?

Fuck. You beat me to it. Kudos

5 ***All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

Heres harrys real dad.

nope. inbred Germans.

Not enough novelty. The Queen literally doesn't sweat, they are all so fucked. Camilla Parker Bowles ancestor was the mistress of Prince Charles ancestor, it's a fucking joke.

Charles II of Spain was born a mega retard because his family tree has such algebraic inbreeding his parents were basically brother and sister.

Nice PsyOp
Also Brexit is not and will not be cancelled you faggot.

Oyyy veyyy

>implying harry gives two fucks

He and his descendants will never become King/Queen. Maybe Caliph, but not King.

Fuck off paki scum

>she look pretty white

Top kek, I know several spaniards and they look european contrary to this women

>Muh if the prince do it then it's right, even though he go against all monarchist traditions who are the very purpose of the monarchy

He met an american gold digger!
AHAHAHAAHAHAA
I hope she becomes the queen.

Wtf

weren't the habsburgs fucked up because of rampant inbreeding? kinda the opposite of this.

E N R I C H E D

>Now royal family is getting blacked the way of the Habsburgs
Harry would never be allowed to be King if he continued his relationship with her.

See Edward VIII's abdication.

Royal Purification

>mfw you realize the royal families were just icons and the people that truly ran the show knew they could inbreed the royals into retardation.

bbc.com/sport/gymnastics/37832754

Four-time Olympic medallist Louis Smith has been given a two-month ban by British Gymnastics for appearing to mock Islam in a video.

I guess they chose Harry to inject a bit of genetic diversity into the blood line.

I'm sure they do this ever 200-300 years. His kids will now be able to interbreed back into the family.

the bastard son is not related to UK royalty

he looks exactly like his father, google it

they already have a Greek, ffs.
what illusion were you clinging to?

MONSTRUOUS

Degenerate scum

Bullshit, now that the spanish king married a spanish commoner then the blood line should be already less inbred there...

Beside inbreeding is only wrong with it's done with first rate cousins or siblings, ask the islandic people about it

>African-American Jew

shut the fuck up, it's one drop rule. if they have a child he will forever be referred to as "part black"

>Monarcucks
Kings and Queens are internationalist cosmopolitan dogs, worth less than animals. They're thieves who never work.

Thank God she'll never get near the throne

THAT AGE OLD JEWISH NOSE GAME

who is his father?

>bbc.com/news/uk-37908096

he's easily the most manly royal

That ugly ginger is lucky to get a girl that hot. If he wasn't a prince he would be stuck with some ugly chav.

ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI

She's white imo

OYYY VEEEY! DELET THIS GOY!

>she's clearly way more white than she is black

She's a nigger. There is no such thing as "Half White" or "Half Black" you shit skin.

Holy shit Harry is dating my crush?

I'm not even mad. Nigga got sublime taste.