Well Sup Forums

It looks like we might actually pull through and MAGA. The madman might actually do it. Just a little longer for Shillary to be finished.

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/live-election-day-turnout-results-with-votecastry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

isn't making ur own music videos before election day cheating how can (the electoral college) not elect this meme?

lol

trump paid niggers therefore he loves niggers and their degenerate culture he's a jew degenerate

eeeee All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

Make america great again, please!!!
I dont want to stay here with the jews,
I want to move to america, fucking drive on a 4x4 on the desert mountains, listening to american songs, and fucking conceal carrying a smith and wesson revolver!!
Trump2016#
Go vote americans

god i hate drumpf

hahahahhaah never drumpf is finished hehehehehe

what the fuck are yuou talking about
every relevant prediction is totally in favor of killary

it would be awesome if Trump won, but let's be honest here - he never stood a fucking chance

>Florida

74.9 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 49 percent
Trump: 45 percent

news.vice.com/story/live-election-day-turnout-results-with-votecastry

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

god i hate polls

god i hate dog

If it's not happening then something will HAPPEN

>implying that would be a bad life
Your irony has no effect here, kike.

I sure hope so, I talked to a guy from North Carolina today who said Trump had NC in the bag.

DON'T THINK LIKE THAT AND GO VOTE!

Europe can't take 8 more years of America's slow decline and NATO bullying of Russia.

there is literally no proof hillary does deals with demons and if she does drumpf does too

>voting
literally nothing

trump will win

Are you fucking idiot? I said i wont be able to do it if that whore hillary wins, i would fucking cut my finger to able to do the thing i listed.

?

If my post gets single digits then Hillary wins lol take that drumpftards

The United States Electoral College is the body that elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years. Citizens of the United States do not directly elect the president or the vice president; instead they choose "electors", who usually pledge to vote for particular candidates.

On four occasions, most recently in the 2000 presidential election, the Electoral College system has resulted in the election of a candidate who did not receive the most popular votes in the election

>(((vice)))
Please kys

if doobles jeb wins