Amazing Spider-Man:Renew Your Vows #13 storyitme

New Writer
New Annie
Same Great Book?maybe

Reminder that spider powers make you a demon in the sack

Annie is not for lewdMayday is

I read this earlier, and I think the new run's off to an okay start. It's certainly not the disaster I thought it was going to be with the way people were talking about Houser's work.

So far it isn't a bad as i was expecting it to be,anyone else agree with me?

well have you read Faith, that shit was godawful i'm just glad RYV is looking good so far

M E T A

If there is anything for me to nitpick about is the fact that Peter and MJ still look the same age when there's been a 8 year long time skip

i'm retarded and forgot to post the next page

No, but I've heard bad things about it, and nothing good about anything else Houser has worked on so far, which was why I was concerned. The preview for this issue was the first thing to give me hope. Assuming it doesn't suddenly take a turn for the worse, I can keep this on my pull list. The possibility of Peter getting a job as a teacher in February's issue is nice.

So Annie going through the angsty teenage faze

Yeah February's issue could be nice, but i'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or Marvel being a dick for starting Annie's school arc on the 20th Anniversary of Spider-Girl

Smooth Criminal.

Hopefully, it’s just a coincidence. I’d be surprised if anyone currently at Marvel even remembers it’s the 20th anniversary.

You do have point i'm guessing Quesada wouldn't be that much of an ass regarding Mayday

And now for the preview image of next Issue and the Marvel Legacy backstory pages

Yeah, compared to Spider-Girl where they looked like people in their 40's.

And that was Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #13 i hope you enjoyed reading this book that turned out better than everyone expected it to be and i'll see you guys next issue

They better not call her Spider-Girl.

This is honestly way more fun then it has any right to be with the track record of this writer. I had a huge grin reading this, which is generally not the case with modern marvel. I was so ready to drop with with conway no longer being connected in any way but Im pleased. RYV is the true canon as far as I'm concerend and Slott can choke on his hubris.

Shit costume.

better than the last costume.

I think it's okay,aside from the generic domino mask.

Yeah I don't think any of them remember and with RYV they won't do shit regarding Mayday.

Yeah it's been comfy so far, although I wish Annie would have still been a kid, because I find that it was more fun that way and this new writer seems to go with the typical cranky teenager trope.

I like, is cute.

What bad stuff has she done besides Faith?

The only other thing i can really thing of that Houser wrote was Mother Panic, and no one on Sup Forums talks about it, so it must be meh.

when did MJ get spider powers? wtf?

The issue is the dumb domino mask. I don't get how people paid to do designs still think those things work.

>Anime
>not for lewd

Sup Forums has like 6 boards dedicated to you being wrong abour that.

I didn't like it that much, having her as a little girl set her apart from Mayday and gave a believable reason for pete and mj to still be fighting with her with the time jump it looks like they kept everything about the same nobody seems to have aged much going solely by the lizard still looking the same a real waste
Maybe it'll get better maybe not I still really hate Domino masks and annie should have stuck with black and blue or just her original costume without the lame pads

Also in this run, she had gained the venom symbiote which allowed her to be powerful without needing to drain Peter of his powers, but she had gotten rid of it for reasons

>mj in tights
HNGGHHHH

I like the idea of having Wolverine as her profressor. I want to see Shine too.

This was a good start, I hope we get to see Felicia being an Aunt Figure to Annie teaching her the bad habits.

Jesus, look at the size of that bulge

You know Marvel remembers and is doing it on purpose.

Would Quesada really be that petty?

Yes. Yes, he would.

Yeah, she basically spooked the Symbiote into submission, but in the last pre-timeskip issue, they just had a giant Goblinbot blast it off of her so they could justify going back to the fugly Regent-tech suit.

I'm willing to bet they "worked out the kinks" so that it doesn't drain Peter's powers, so they can justify NEVER getting the symbiote back.

So basically, no moments of MJ playing therapist to the symbiote, no sexy MJ Venom costume, and no costume sex with MJ, Peter, and the symbiote.

It's not fucking fair, man.

>lizard comma the!

terrible joke. terrible execution.

How much lewder can it get than a spider-symbol right on her womb?

>REAL spider-powers

Oh, you little bitch, she has virtually the same powerset your goddamn father has.

>dat package on Pete

Runt Wolvie is perfect here.

Calm down Carol

Dat open back tho
Hnnng!

Well I hated it. RIP this book. At least I got two nice trades worth of it.

>Annie's now a generic teen girl bitch
Half of what made it fun before was that she was an energetic, cute kid. Now she's just annoying. Art went to shit as well.

I just don't understand why Marvel would ditch the previous creative team and essentially the premise that made it interesting.

That's her supervillain origin

I just don't get why they had to age her up

unfortunately, i disliked the writing and the art
I think i'm going to have to drop the book.

I was hoping for more annie team ups with other marvel kids. stories like that are few and far between in marvel these days.
I miss kid friendly comics.

The only thing I've read of hers is Mother Panic and that's pretty okay.

my poor boner cursed to never be pleased to that outfit again

>Deep back V

Ugh. That's fucking awful.

I prefered Mayday's angsty teenage phase, where she basically worked for a Columbian cartel for a while...

>it seems like just last month that she was a little girl

I hate it when bad pacing or time skips turn into jokes like these.

Someone crop that last panel with only the parkers in it and no speech balloons. It looks amazing.

Like, she's trying to take a wicked shit and her parents are coaching her.

I still hold it against him that he made Arana into Spider-Girl to sink MC2.

Good enough issue, really thanks a lot for the storytime.

They hate Peter and are eager for more fics of Miles cucking him.

She had probably the only bad comic in an otherwise 9/10 event with 4001 AD Shadowman.

Original costume sans pads with a mask that covered her face like Spider-Woman's would have been nice.

That said I agree she should have stayed a kid.

If Annie comes to the main Marvel Universe like the rumors say then 100% garuntee Miles gonna hit dat.

I..honestly enjoyed this..while yeah Annie being a kid would be better i still liked the family dynamic and that..cartoonish..anime style to it when it comes to humor

...Also Peter..you were born to be a dad

Miles should be gone back to his own universe now that Bendis is out, actually they should just kill him but that could be politically incorrect so send him back to his own forgotten universe is ok.

>...Also Peter..you were born to be a dad
It's what his character has slowly developed for years now. He was destined to become a dad.

>...Also Peter..you were born to be a dad

Sadly, until there's some creative and executive shakeups at Marvel, the only kind of Dad he could be is Deadbeat and Unknowing.