Hispanic vote up 89% from 2012

>Hispanic vote up 89% from 2012
Trump still has a chance r....right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqA5BAGg--M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce

Dirty beaners

Hell no he doesn't have a chance.

Nice source
Sagegoesinallfields

THIS JUST IN 189 MEXICAN HAS VOTED

>implying >us spics aren't voting for TRUMP

Stop with the latino vote meme already, latinos dont vote lockstep with dems like niggers do. It seems they have their own mind to make decisions instead of the kneejerk gibs me dat reaction we get from niggers.

saged

it's 25% actually from what I've seen. 27 million eligible spanics voters

a lot of latinos are voting trump

Legal hispanics hate illegals more than literal racists do.

Imagine the smell.

>thinking that hispanics will vote for hillary after spirit cooking

wew

If Trump wins, I hope the spics who voted for Trump help us deport all the worthless spic democrats.

So they donĀ“t want a wall. What a surprise.

Tejano here.

I've done my part to MAGA.

White vote up 100%, minorities btfo

Bullshit.

Legal hispanics have low IQs too, and are tribal AF.

hillary lost a lot of mexican votes after the spirit cooking thing, funny how a mostly catholic minority won't vote for someone accused of being a satanist

I am Spanish, but my heart is still American! I will without a doubt help in the great American effort!!! Hoorah!!

>implying they would vote for someone who wants to build a wall to keep them out
typical uneducated trump drone

checked

nice sauce faggot

LIES.

It's 103% up from 2008. Media ignore that huge 8 year gap and say "last election" over and over again. In actual fact it was a 89% jump from 2008-2012 but the jump from 2012-2016 is only 14%.

The ones that were born here tend to lean conservative and most of them are voting Trump.

t. hispanic guy

the fuck are you talking about. not all of us are illegal wetbacks. kill yourself senpai

>Tejano
Typical

This. Drumpf shall prevail

No they're not, quit spreading this cringy contrarian meme.

All of my family voted Clinton this election.

Tejano here too
My family's been here since 1800s

MAGA all the way

>latinos dont vote lockstep with dems like niggers do

Under ordinary circumstances. This year, the candidate actually called Latinos rapists and criminals.

Only a self-hating idiota would vote for that.

Only illegals hate Trump and illegals are meaningless worthless urchins who can't vote and should be executed anyway.

***All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

Dont worry bros, am Hispanic, and half the Hispanics i know are voting for trump. We dont vote like blacks, the only Hispanics that hate trump are the ones who would naturally be liberal anyway or the ones who have illegals in there family. The real american Hispanics are voting for trump.

>Be me
>Go to High School in a small county in Georgia
>Most students are White trash
>I dont think they know what Deodorant is

Even in college, this problem still exists.

If you wave a Mexican flag around on American soil, you're automatically trash no matter what your skin color is.

did you forget their parents are wetbacks and are scared of being deported?

You can't vote without an ID though

If you're dumb enough to think that then you really deserve Clinton. I'm voted Trump, I don't give one shit what some illegal that mooches of the government thinks.

latino here. Voted for Hillary 6 times already. Got a few more in me. Its easy...I know all the names and addresses of my republican neighbors and no voter ID laws here in PA. All you have to do is copy their signature, which is totally visible to me when I go to sign.

>waving Mexican flag
Do these people really want to be American? What the fuck?

Cuban girl voted in Miami for MAGA.

Don't think that.
Just look to the twitter account from a spic friend he is right.

BASED MEXICAN GIRL

They don't. They want to be mexican with the benefits of being american like better salaries and free shit. In mexico they wave the american flag except people here actually bully them and they get butthurt and go back to PC paradise.

Fuck them.

LMAO my famalama has lived in New Mexico for 8 generations, fuck outta here

Fake and gay, latinos can't fathom into the future further than their next taco. Nice try.

The majority of latinos who goes to US thinks their communist country and corrupt people sucks and can go to hell, I believe most of them will vote for Trump.

They're citizens, just like you and me.

My familia has lived in NM for over 10 generations. Go fuck yourself, wetback.

Michigan spic reporting in. Voted for Donald J. Trump this morning, feels good.

Yeah Angie seems redpill enough, hence why shes 10/10 wifey material.

No one bullies me in Mexico. Im always welcomed.

Try again, faggot

But whites are self-hating idiots. Why wouldn't Mexicans be?

>implying legal hispanics want more lower class illegal criminal beaners taking THEIR jobs

no bully pls

Trump supporting spic here, the one's that don't support him are those that are illegal, uninformed, or just love the government support.

>Only a self-hating idiota would vote for that.

Well I'm glad I have you to tell me what to think.

What would I do without your guidance?

In FL?

It's only 300K. Whites are up 50% and that's 900K.

Pretty sure he said Mexicans or illegals. No one like Mexicans, not even Mexicans.

Beaner here. I voted Trump. Everyone else is voting Hillary though so I'm not sure of this "Spirit Cooking made half the Latinos vote Trump."

Also the Cubans won't help you as much as you think - all the voting eligible Millenials grew up in the age of identity politics

As someone who lives with a lot of them (good ol Cali) you'd be surprised how many ardent Trump supporters there are.

It makes sense too becuase the ones that can vote came here legally or maybe have been here for generations. They don't want to be lumped in with the illegals who come here and steal jobs for pennies.

Nice

White vote has also increased by 10s of millions

It's over hombre, you're going back

Why would you vote for someone that wants to deport you?

goddamn angie MAGA

This election confirm America as the cuckest nation of all. I mean, Mexicans are going to determinate the next president. Fucking immigrants.

Because I'm a legal citizen and I won't be deported.

Because I'm tired of College Professors slurping my cock because I have slightly brown skin.

Because fuck you, that's why. I vote how I vote.

TRUMP WILL WIN AND FUCK MARIJUANA

Up 89% and its all to vote for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqA5BAGg--M

They aren't like blacks, 30%+ of Hispanics voting for trump. That waters down the effect

>everyone about that picture
Absolute fucking disgusting. Glass it from space.