What went wrong Sup Forums?

what went wrong Sup Forums?

Miles 5 episodes in

The art style could be better. The show is moving too fast.

Making everything related to the school. It shrinked the universe and made it less interesting.

High School. Fuck HS Spider-Boy.

Dan Slott

SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCEEEEEEEEE!

That is what wrong with the show, the show isn't about Spidey, it's about Science.

The pacing
Everything is a rush.
Too many spider-people.
Villians get no development. Hell, the only one that got development is peter friend.
Weird character decisions and designs. Miles should be a kid and not a "young" pre-teen.

Slott

As opposed to that leftist Democrat Stan Lee who created Spider-Man in the first place?

Everyone being a high school student, not just Pete but the bad guys too. That and they made Flash Thompson Eddie Brock.

Bad coloring and no shading.

Forced emphasis on science. Literally 2/3 of the characters are science prodigies.

Bad pacing. Some of the character arcs are actually fine, like Doc Ock's. But they rush through a lot of stuff, like the symbiotes, Jackal, or Miles getting his powers and becoming Spider-Man.

More of a nitpick, but I hate how Venom is used more as a generic monster, just like in USM.

they Nerfed Flint Marko dammit.

>What went wrong?
HOO LORD I’M GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING FIELD DAY!
Okay first off let’s start with the presentation firstly, it just looks flat and interesting due to the lack of actual shading for the characters. The ugly CG horribly contrasts with the 2D animation. The voice acting is average but man Peter Parker in this series is SO annoying, like seriously, where’s Flash when you actually need him? Second, there’s the pacing, in one entire season we have Iron Man, Hulk, Venom, Black Cat, Doc Ock, Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen. See what I mean? This show is moving way too fast with having all these characters and plot threads show up so quickly.

Lastly there’s the characters, so in this show, Peter Parker as well as Miles Morales, Harry Osborn and Gwen Stacy are going to this super school for mini Reed Richards that are super geniuses. Already you can see the problem with what I just said with how there are two characters that shouldn’t be here: Miles and Harry.

The entire point of Miles Morales was that he supposed to be a successor to the original Ultimate Spider-Man, passing down the lesson about great power and the responsibilities of having said power. Plus Miles wasn’t a genius like Peter he got to a fancy school through a lottery not because he was some super genius. Harry Osborn as well doesn’t work with this setting. Because at his core he was just a nice rich kid who was crushingly mediocre with no dreams or passion. Traits that his own father has, that’s why Norman always looked at Peter as the son he never had. Having Harry become this smart ruins that aspect of the character.

The whole science school also sucks because the whole thing does nothing more than to undermine Peter’s own intelligence causing him to be less relatable. And if you’re doing this in a cartoon that’s literally about the world’s most relatable superhero then you really fucked up.

Some sick fuck cut his head in half and put it back on the wrong way.

Show got half the budget of Ultimate Spider-Man, and 1/4th of actual care.

I still don't get why producers think people want to see teenage versions of villains.

Yeaaaaah, this. There's such a fetish for science in it.

>Second, there’s the pacing, in one entire season we have Iron Man, Hulk, Venom, Black Cat, Doc Ock, Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen. See what I mean?
I actually disagree, because I watched an episode here and there, and it's so, fucking, slow. Watch the Screwball episode. It's like nothing happens the entire time.

It’s a heartless adaptation meant to cash in in MCU synergy

but this is an alternate universe. It's not canon

Not being Spectacular Spider-Man

/thread

it's a shame you fucked up by /threading your own post, because i would have done it for you

>tfw you will never see a HS Spider-Man series set in the early 60's that's basically American Grafitti with superheroes because everyone keeps jerking themselves off over their floating timeline instead of allowing heroes to age

Miles, Gwen, making Peter really annoying and pushing that "Spider-Man needs a team BS again"

I genuinly like this show, but I fucking hate the science refrenses every 2 minutes
>Fucking calm down sir, I know your fucking smart. I get it!

nothing its fine spectacular fags keep crying

I swear to god, one of the things I hate is spectacular fans.