I just wanna say Sup Forums, whoever wins, this has been a wild ride all the way to the end. The ups, the downs...

I just wanna say Sup Forums, whoever wins, this has been a wild ride all the way to the end. The ups, the downs, the memes, and the magic.

I voted for Trump here in Florida and here's to making history. I fucking love you cunts

bamp

I think we are not going to have such a blast in the upcoming years

This was fucking crazy. Trump's ascension, meme magic and the reveal of Kek, all the happenings, Pepe being on tv

We memed so hard we were a talking point of this election

It was glorious, and I'm glad I was here to shitpost with you, lads

SHADILAY

Love you too user. Embrace me.

>the you were there for the last stand of man

I love you guys. This was an international effort by like minded individuals who are tired with the direction our world is taking. Win or lose, I'm thankful for this place and you guys.

We will make america great again

I second that

Just happy to post in a thread that's not bull shit. I'm going to take a break from all forums tomorrow. Win or lose.
Either way this place will be on overload. Think I'll walk my dogs and be a normal human.

Jeb! landslide incoming!

>Hilldawgs BTFO
>Drumpfkins BTFO

How will they ever recover?

If Trump doesn't pull it off let's meet in the lawless nuclear aftermath and tear shit up

>I voted for Trump here in Florida and here's to making history. I fucking love you cunts

Right back at you, and to everyone else on this board. 2016 has been one hell of a ride, and there's nowhere else I'd rather have been for it.

Sup Forums colony when?

MEME MAGIC FOR LIFE! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Whatever happens next, people will look back at us and know we're right.

>tfw we're all going to nostalgia so hard about this election
>tfw I'm already nostalgia'ing before it's even over

smoke me a kipper skipper

Is Sup Forums over now? Is kek no More?

you tried anons, political correctness is killing the world, the last stand of US, it was a fun ride indeed, after today people will only make fun of us, and after that there will be 4 years of shit, but still, this might be a shitty board, but is OUR shitty board, and im glad i was here cheering for trump

If Hillary wins i hope to serve honorably with you guys in the trenches.

It was an honour shitposting with you guys.

No matter how things will turn out,
this time will be remembered in our collective memory.
We were there to stand up for western civilization, even if nobody else would.

silly muricans a shitty wall wont stop us.
Here i made a representation of how the upcoming years are going to be. Go ahead, try and stop us.
Greetings and see you soon.

>Polls end
>Hillary wins
>Implying I'm just gonna rage a little, shrug, and say better luck next time

Nope. Gonna keep hoping for more WikiLeaks, dig deeper, and disobey anything that harms a straight white male.

Kek. underrated

Goddamnit I came here to post that gif you bastard.

I'm gonna miss this, Trump generals were always so comfy. You guys are literally the absolute best, and I love you.

As we pass now over the final threshold, the moment of truth is at hand. See you on the other side, if we're still alive

>le titanic may may
you need to go back

Same here. Who's down for trench art on guns?

The Trump movement will continue under Hillary
Trump woke up a lot of people, you can still fight to fix the media and Drain the Swamp

i love you all, i'm glad to have done this side by side with you lads, no matter how this ends
ITALY FOR TRUMP

Is there a hypothetical situation where something can be memed this hard?

Aside from his re-election in 2020

I didn't realize there were towns right on the border, it's like Runescape.

This. I want to allow myself to slip into depression but it is easier. Sup Forums has started a movement and we were thrown into this election and the political arena. Let us mourn for one day if we lose, let us rejoice for one day if we win, but our work is far from over. We are a part of history

Done

I'm a Hispanic who got his first chance to vote in a presidential election. When this election started I didn't know much about the candidates and just laughed at all the funny things happening, but then it stopped being funny. People were saying so much shit about Trump and I didnt know what to believe. After doing my research I knew who I was voting for, and that was Trump.
I've been given lots of shit and lost lots of respect from former colleagues of mine, but I stuck to my beliefs. If he loses I'll be fine and hope for a good future for our country, but if he wins I know America will be great again.
Here's to you gents out there doing your civic dury to vote.
MAGA

>30 years from now
>living in white ghetto

>what did you do to try and prevent the fall of western culture grandad?

>I posted pictures of a frog on the internet

Voting for trump in az
God bless you anons

Are you part of the Mesa Master Race?

Why are tears

why am I feeling this right now

why

you fueled us with cocaine? now we are even more unstoppable.

nerd, get out of here

lol a wall will stop drugs with drones becoming more widespread and cartels using submarines

You still have to get over the wall before the withdrawal sets in. Can you do it, Juan? Can you Scale The Wall(tm)?

Another Floridian here. Took my sis and I to vote about an hour ago. When I was at school today all the older people give me nods and smiles while the stupid kids looked scared.

I'm not even talking about overthrowing with guns and shit. I'm talking about making changes through media, revealing truths, and simply not taking crap from a SJW-enforced HR department.

It already exists in Tichilești.

As a member of Hillary's CRT team, it's been a pleasure. Being paid to trigger basement dwellers was the best job ever. I'm off to move Hillary's clothes into the White House. Take care/pol/.

Fuck off mesa your practically tuscon at this point
Tempe fag here

We need all the help we can get.
Praise Kek

yeah tyrone no problemo at all. I can climb it with one hand while eating pozole with the other.

i am pretty sure canons did exist back then

Shadilay

Herzeg-Bosnia reporting in. It's not over yet.

It's been a fun year of shitposting.

No regrets.

It's been a blast conjuring meme magic all these months with you faggots. The next few hours are gonna get crazy.

Blimp

>this has been fun
What the fuck are you talking about? No, really,
what the fuck? Throughout the entire two months I've been here I've only watched nightmares slowly unfold that lead to the ultimate destruction of everything that I hold dear.

>I think we are not going to have such a blast in the upcoming years
Oh you're gonna have some blasts France, don't worry ;)

Cannons were canon.

I called in sick so i could be up all night with dread and anticipation shitposting.

My palms are actually god damn sweaty from the caffeine i'm pumping in combining with the adrenaline.

Good fucking god i want off this ride but i can't sleep until i know there's a world to wake up to.

>soon we're going to laugh at newfags who weren't here during he election

It was an honor to meme alongside you, my brothers and sisters. Trump gave me hope to keep in living, and through him I found all of you, my people. I found my home.

Oh shit, that's heavy m8.

Predator was such a good movie

>I voted for Trump here in Florida and here's to remaking history (and killing a lot of innocent muslims in camps).
>I fucking love you cunts
I wish I could say the same, you fucking Nazi.

sweden yes.

Regardless of the outcome, we've made history. Our efforts combined along with the words and actions of the God Emperor have shaped civilization.

We may all be nameless and faceless to each other, but it's been an honor being with you guys for this. Our star shall burn forever more, no matter how dim.

Shadilay.

Agreed. Trump didn't make America great again but he sure as fuck made it interesting.

Fuck you no Slovakians allowed except for maybe Melania.

God damn it's been an honour

You know you are autistic when memes on politically incorrect image board trigger your feels

>tfw im an extreme autist

Stop being defeatist trump will win

Today, there are nothing but tears and fears.