Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA
youtube.com/watch?v=p5meeHYSqbw
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only after you apologize for raping your father up the ass, OP.

For what? His shit potrayal of the joker? I'm sorry that others did the job better YEARS in advance

Apologize to my husband first.

the "scars" thing was edgy, why did they do that

Keeping in line with what the original comics version was supposed to look like.

Only if your husband apologizes first.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA

But the Man Who Laughs wasn't scarred his face was just stuck in a rictus.

>posting audio only version
youtube.com/watch?v=p5meeHYSqbw

Nolan come back to DC , stop making fucking WW2 movies you autist no one cares about WW2 anymore.

He was right all along, no reason to apologize.

>cod wwii comes out on your lawn yesterday

That's cod though, they could've made next cod with cavemen throwing their shit at each other, and angry children that make up th majority of their audience will still eat it up.

to be h, dunkirk looks fucking boring but i may actually get back in to cod to wreck some children for fun

I like Tom Waits Joker, but he's kinda ruined the character now cause this one made so much money. Why can't the Joker just be more like the 1989 or Cesar Romero one? "John" from the Telltale series is one of the freshest portrayals of the character in the last 10 years or so. I'm tired of edgy.

Heath Joker worked for the time period. What kind of Joker would work now? What would truly be scary in 2017? Ironically, it would most likely be someone like James Holmes who shoots up a crowded place just because.

If domestic terrorist Joker could be made cool in 2008, how would a republican misogynist Joker be made cool?

Sexy purring joker with grills and tattoos works now.
Pic related is bruce wayne in injustice league

>What kind of Joker would work now?

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

Best fucking joker.

>acts like joker
>is instead socially awkward school shooter potential

Yeah that sounds right.

is his father the joker? if so he has nothing to apologize for

That Joker video is responsible for my discovery of Cowchop - wrong side of youtube and by proxy, my favorite channel Funhaus. Thanks autism.

>"You wanna know how I got these scars?"
>"Well...I'm the Joker baby! HAHA!"

That didn't really answer the question...

i'm dying because i never even put that together
the fuck

Why deny it? Ledger's Joker was just as bad as Leto's Joker, if not worse

For what? I've always loved Heath as Joker.