We're fucked

This is a project from a child at my elementary school.

Whether or not Trump wins, the country is fucked. This is the future. This child has only been in the public school system for less than 5 years. Can you imagine what it'll be like in 10 years? Sexual Assault Awareness Week? Racial/gender quotas in the classroom? Privilege curriculum?

RIP in peace, America. We hardly knew ye

>Obama in the same category as MLK

What a POS defeated cuck you are.
Educate your children.

If you're a racist cuck you need to kys

I highly doubt that this was made by a child from elementary school.

>colour

Fucking commies.

Our country is absolutely done for, I'm with you. Soon, we'll be a less white American version of a European welfare state, where free speech has an asterisk, our military is neutered, and our debt continues to stack until it breaks our backs. Mental illness is encouraged, whites are going to be guilted for being white, and same race relationships will begin to be looked down upon. Any dissenting thought is ridiculed in our schools, where everybody is brainwashed and taught how to think "correctly." Wait until they start pushing for pedophilia and polygamy, it's really not too long now until it's here.

There's nowhere left to run, either. America was the last bastion of hope for the world, and we're giving in to globalism and insanity. There's nothing we can do any longer, they made it their mission to inch this towards a reality over the course of many decades, and now it's a reality. They read this and they're probably cheering and laughing, giddy that they've systematically destroyed America through the media and through educational brainwashing.

God help us all. Every last one of us should just be thankful we weren't born twenty or thirty years from now.

I refuse to bring a child into this degenerate world and live a life worse than my own. If there is a happening I will answer the call but the writing is on the wall like OP said.

I'm not a teacher, I just work here

Nope, no hope. Kill yourselves.

>colour
Nice try Ahmed

Educate YOUR children.

>elementary school
>racism
>MLK
yo wat

In German elementary schools we learn that there's different cultures with different languages and customs. But we don't have political topics. That comes once the children are at least in fifth grade, together with classes on religion that talk about the histories of the religions of the children, what those religions teach and how other religions compare.

Why would you push politics on small children?

Fucking Murrica.

janitor?

Classes of the religion? WTF.
Religion belongs to history classes.

>How do we stop racism?
>Stop talking about it
>spends the rest of the poster talking about racism

I don't think this is the schools fault but the parents... i mean look at that... only the black circle with the red cross and the 3 stick figures were made by a person under 30.

It's a mom made the homework case and wants to indoctrinate children with her leftist shit

Nigger, only the East of Germany is godless heathens.
The North is protestant and the South is catholic.

No

Anyone have that picture of the Sup Forums ball? It's exactly how I feel

Cucked, both.

You must understand that christianity is just another cuck switch to kill your human instincts.

lmao, I love hove they crammed in the Morgan Freeman quote on not talking about race, then go on to say "Kill him, he's the devil" etc.

you don't have history classes in your elementary schools?

Religion is human instinct.

Fedora atheists are the biggest proof. Instead of preaching god and compassion, they preach the theme park version of dogmatic science or weird social constructs.
Humans always have some kind of belief system they cling to. And religion allows us to control its expression to avoid stuff like what happens on tumblr.

Wait till they become teenagers and start to rebel.

in the future, when some big dumb mooley pushes his shit in he'll take the red pill

>you dumb motherfuckers still respect MLK the communist agent

I literally had communist leanings as a young teen. State propaganda does a lot, before my first voting day I was redpilled enough to vote right, and soon after that redpilled enough to be far-right for life. I'm pretty smart though, but there is still hope for them.

Kike on a stick.
This is an insult to intellect.

>Colour
This is Murica