I was raped

I accidentally slept with a Donald Trump supporter.

archive.is/VdEIn

My name is Diana. I’m a 27 year-old bartender. I met this guy on Tinder about two months ago, a few days after I’d moved from Toronto to San Diego. We’d been chatting for all of a day, and we agreed to meet at a bar in downtown San Diego. We were just going to play Big Buck Hunter and have some drinks. It was very short notice. We didn’t even exchange phone numbers.

He showed up at the bar, and he was super handsome. Like, really tall—six-foot-four or something absurd. We were wearing matching leather jackets. His Triumph Bonneville was parked outside. This guy looked badass.

So we had a couple of drinks, and played a bit of Buck Hunter. A couple things came up as we were getting to know each other. I was probing a bit because I knew he was from Texas, and I wanted to find out if he was a Republican, or a bad person. (Not that the two are necessarily one and the same.) It turned out he was pro-choice and an atheist, which was good. We disagreed on gun control, because he’d served in the Marines. San Diego is a big military town, so there are a lot of those types of people around.

I wish I was this alpha. Women don't respond to logic or reason. They only respond to cock.

Fucking Canadians

Ok

> who cares

So, where is the rape here?

#SPIRITCOOKING

there's none it's just a bait thread based on a woman blogging about her sexual experiences with a genetically superior alpha male. it's not even for women to have fucked a man like this, they have to blog about it, obsess over him, make excuses like "he was the top 5 men I ever fucked but I don't want to do it again because he supports Trump but I know I'll call him drunk at 3am and beg for his cock".

that's really it.

Maybe she should look at why she fucked him before she knew him...

I couldn’t do it again. It feels taboo to sleep with a Trump supporter. But here’s the thing: I’ve slept with a lot of people in my life. This guy ranked in the top five. I thought maybe I’d try him again one night at 3 a.m., when I was drunk enough to overlook his political views. But I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

All this entire rant is saying is

"LOOK AT ME I'M A HOT GIRL AND LOTS OF GUYS WANT TO FUCK ME. I'M SO HOT AND SOOOO MANY GUYS WANT TO FUCK ME, AND I PUT SO MUCH COCK UP MY SLIME TUNNEL THAT I EVEN ACCIDENTALLY LET A TRUMP SUPPORTER SPOOGE IN ME"

It's just a woman bragging about her vagina, as fucking usual.

>But here’s the thing: I’ve slept with a lot of people in my life.

Are women really this fucking stupid?

Most of them yes.

Story seems fake bait.

>6'4"
>leather jacket
>Triumph Bonneville
>naturally alpha military man

there's not much to understand. she's a slut and she met another man who fucked her and left her.

no, they're stupider.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT YOU VAPID WHORE!

MAGA

>2016
>not having figured this out yet

>stupider
How ironic but you're probably right since out of 10 great male scientists there is only 1 woman. Probably even less than that.

>""Accident"" on my part = he forced himself upon me
Such a raff

Yes.

Just don't talk to them about politics, and they'll fuck you if you're attractive enough.

Women are judgmental as hell until they get dicked.

You can take the girl out of Toronto, but you can't take Toronto out of the girl

AHAHAHA

TRUMPED

Hi Diana. That's what you get for having no self respect and riding the carousel like everyone else. Soon enough you'll be wanting a beta to take care of your wall situation.

you're only saying that because it's good looking
which is why you idiots always get yourself into trouble
try using your brian BEFORE the sexual novelty wears off, you chimpy little shit

'4"
>>leather jacket
>>Triumph Bonneville
>>naturally alpha military man
>there's not much to understand. she's a slut and she met another man who fucked her and left her.

Yea, but what Clinton supporter is 6'4 leather jacket biker? Is she really that dumb? I think the article is what says.

>It feels taboo to sleep with a Trump supporter. But here’s the thing: I’ve slept with a lot of people in my life.
really encourages thought

i will never understand the fingernails

good, get raped again. in your nigger infested UK.

The guy on the right is worse.

That's not her.

>I wanted to find out if he was a Republican, or a bad person.

This is the biggest takeaway from her article.

Western women are too judgmental for their own good.

Even if you are an independent, tall,good-looking man who served in the military and has enough financial wherewithal to own a motorcycle, women will still find a way to write you off.

What is the reason for this?

Is it Walt Disney's fault?

Is it genetics or evolutionary instinct?

What made Western women this way?

"But here’s the thing: I’ve slept with a lot of people in my life. This guy ranked in the top five. I thought maybe I’d try him again one night at 3 a.m., when I was drunk enough to overlook his political views."

are you implying I would rape someone? I'm not that kind of scum. I just realize if I was richer, taller and handsomer getting laid would be easier. Men like this have a rare ability: they can actually fuck sense into women. Women can NEVER be reasoned with. Logic means NOTHING to women. Instinct and feeling is the only thing that ever alters their thinking, a big fat dick is literally the best way to make a woman support Trump or right wing politics in general.

women literally don't understand how manly men think at all. they don't understanding thinking. they only feel. they just see "big tall handsome man with leather jacket and nice car" and their vagina instinctively begins moistening. this is something nature itself has ensured can never be overwritten. She is aroused by him no matter how hard she tries not to be. she has no idea how effeminate the average Clinton supporter is. Also you forget: she's from Toronto, so she's guaranteed to be retarded.

Source: I live in Toronto.

You know (((who))).

same cunts who get mad at men for doing the same thing

Men did, by pandering to them.

>having high moral standards

>voting for a murderer

>UK
>27

So about 10 muslim dicks in you so far. Get out, roastie.

>Bang Chad
>6 months later he decides he likes Trump
>Get retroactively raped

I hope he used a jimmy and didn't get her many strands of HPV.

Kek. Rape has really evolved a lot these last few years.

also, I call complete bullshit on the whole article, as I said before, it's her bragging about her pussy. Who the fuck has books anymore? Jesus what the fuck is this? Yes, I have books because my dad didn't want to hold on to mine anymore and threw the boxes at me, but I read everything on my tablet or kindle these days...seriously...who reads paper? Fuck vaginas, that's all you can do with them.

We've got the Chad vote then

>Also you forget: she's from Toronto, so she's guaranteed to be retarded. Source: I live in Toronto.

I also live in Toronto, and I concur. The women who are actually from here (as in born here or lived her for a long time) are a lost cause. I have lived here most of my life and 90% of the women I date/fuck are not from here. The women from here are probably number 1 worst in N. America. Fortunately, the city is flooded with young, slutty girls from everywhere on the planet, here as tourists, foreign students, working holiday visas, or new immigrants.

>tinder

there is something mentally defective with Toronto women. I agree: every other kind of woman is more approachable.

Just another dumb whore who has been brainwashed by third-wave feminist bullshit and will never find a man who wants any sort of substantive, long-lasting relationship with her cunty ass. Stupid slut is gonna be 35, dried up and permanently lonely before she knows it.

The best part about it was

>Bigly isn't a word

And she considers herself an intellectual

Everyone once in a while a woman will ask me why most of my girlfriends/fucks are foreigners or small town girls. I just shrug. Toronto women are intolerable.

She was from Vancouver and moved to the states. She wants to share her HPV with us not Bongs.

>yfw you will never sleep with a wall approaching western feminist who's probably had every race of man inside of her

Bongs eternally BTFO

IT HAPPENED

And it was contesting doubt that Trump will win.

We did it bros.

Time to go vote.

absolutely.

CTR is really starting to get creative with their sliding.

You've been passed around alot, haven't you?

Not much work Sup Forums can do to influence election at this point. Just waiting for polls and close and votes to start counting.

Goddamn

>asking for an obvious answer

If you think woman are smart,they win

This doesn't trigger me at all. Is it because I've actually had sex before?

archive.is collects your IP for doxxing attempts. archive.org is the reputable mainstay.

Goodness that text image is heartbreaking. What evil ruined our society?

Don't know why this would trigger anyone. If anything, it's funny. Just another dumb slut who's going to be alone for the entirety of her slaggy life.

>says a country that is

Maybe next time he'll learn to fuck better. Weak dicklets thinking all they need to do is marry and provide, gotta make her cum too.

these things man, pff.

my gf got those sharp nails one time and I forced her to fix them

so trashy

Women from Toronto are the fucking worst. It's cunts like this or sjw's, there's no inbetween in this city.

TRUMPED

>We disagreed on gun control

>because he'd served in the muhreens

Lies, all my marines are pro-gun-ho unless hes a fucking cuck pog

tits or gtfo

I believe that you are a marine because you have the reading comprehension of a bag of wet sand. In her story he was anti gun control she was pro gun control get together betsy

If a woman is on the verge of fucking you, standing up for your right wing values in a non-spergy way will make her fuck you. Women don't care about the objective truth, but the act of defying her shows that you've got balls.

First date success:
1) Joke around
2) Push boundaries
3) ???
4) Get dick wet
5) Disregard harlots

Fucking leaf niggers.

If you're lucky you got pregnant and will have a chance at having the blue-eyed smart baby.

You guys do realize this article is fake right?

>I’ve slept with a lot of people in my life. This guy ranked in the top five.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, what an filthy whore

I'm 25 and prefer to read from paper also library is a thing

"i'm very intellectual" from woman's mouth means in 99% of cases that she read some other person's thoughts and copied them to be her own

>Trump supporter ranked in a whore's top 5
>CTR would easily pile up in her worst ones
> Trump supporters = alphas; CTR = Nerd Virgins

Feels good, mang

Also
>It feels taboo to sleep with a Trump supporter.

What the fugg, are we the niggers now?? Will Stacy fuck us just to piss off her numale dad?

As long as the mother stays out of his kids (and they are biologically his) life for a few years he has won.

That slut may have another child but the two with him will never forgive her for basically selling them.

Chances are that once her looks and fertility fade she will be traded in for a younger slut and ditched permanently. Her best case scenario is living with a complete beta cuck of a man and worst is dying alone.

Always remember that women start the game rich and end it poor and men are the opposite when it comes to attractiveness.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How does Chad keep getting away with it?

>Who the fuck has books anymore?
I infinitely prefer to read from a book as opposed to on my Kindle. Plus I can get books from places like ThriftBooks for dirt cheap so the only real limitation is shelf space.

>implying this cunt didn't liked it

GUYS

ITS ME

IM NOT KIDDING

IM NOT KIDDING

IM NOT KIDDING

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

“Not accepting other people’s beliefs is the definition of bigotry.”

Leftist BTFO'd

Someone buy this man a MAGA hat

neck yourself you stupid LARPer

prove it

IM BEING DEAD SERIOUS

Post nudes of the cunt, or GTFO faggot

they also respond to glock

I found our twitter convo.

IS SHE REALLY SAYING RAPE? OR IS OP SHITPOSTING?????

How does a bartender legally immigrate to the US?

If I only had a brian...

>woman
They won I guess

Chad you were meant to destroy the SJW not fuck them!

>6'4
>Triumph Bonneville
I feel awful for this guy. They are not large bikes, I have one. No wonder he had to have sex with this mistake of a person to assuage his aching back

checked

>Women don't respond to logic or reason. They only respond to cock.

Kek, from what i read yesterday, no the rape shit is memeing from this brit shitposting op

>In Trump we trust, by Ann Coulter

BULLSHIT Its Crippled America

OP is shitposting, don't worry. also give tips on becoming /fit/

Of course I used a jimmy

I cant believe this thread is real.