Name 1 (one) bad episode

Name 1 (one) bad episode

The Phantom Phone episode

Anything involving Jimmy being secretly tough or evil.

JUST ONE SECOND

That 2 parter was such a bullshit ending

The one where Double D failed to spell gravy.

Which is a shame because it was great until the ending.

The double D trying to take a shower episode

The episode where they first introduce the kanker sisters

Then Double D got grossed out by nazz's shower because if all the girl accessories everywhere (bras and panties)

All of it. Never liked this show. It was always an instant change the channel. Like Rocket Power on Nick.

the ones where they aren't even scamming and they're just selling tickets to rides they worked on but they get shit on anyways

>inb4 mass replies by inbred autists who can't countenance a differing opinion.

The episode where the Ed's did absolutely nothing wrong and it was that little faggot Jimmy who framed the trio.

AND the episode where Kevin kept blackmailing Eddy to do absurd things just to keep him from revealing his embarrassing middle name.

heheh, Skipper

enter pls go.

Why is this one hated so much? I always see it brought up as a bad epidsode but rewatching it it's not bad, seems pretty standard.

fair enough. you don't need to be in this thread though then. might as well do what you enjoy.

I never liked the one with all the flashbacks, but thats just my opinion.

All of them except the "explore your mind" episode

y tho

All of them

I honestly don't think there is one bad episode, not all of them are great, but none of them are bad.

Seconding this. Jimmy is a literal nigger.

>countenance
Wrong word, user.

Why? If the art style i can understand along with the audio.

I cant think of one skipper

The episode where ed morphs into a literal monster

Everything after season 1.

How DARE YOU

>being this self conscious that someone might disagree with him
You must have gotten bullied a lot huh?

That one episode where Kevin was blackmailing Eddy with his middle name. I couldn't stomach that episode.

t. dork

>m-muh mean-spiritedness

>The one with Eddy's last name
>The one where Double D keeps sleeping
>The one where Double D thinks he's dying
>The Phantom Phone

It's just a coincidence that they could all be considered mean-spirited. Honestly, the pacing just felt weird for most of them, I couldn't really get invested in them. I guess it's hard to have peaks and valleys when it's basically "Something bad happens, then it happens again, repeat repeat"

>The Phantom Phone
This was funny

All of them.

the chickenpoxs episode
the episode where kevin found out about eddy's middle name

That episode would've been great if it ended with Eddy revealing something embarrassing about Kevin and the other kids making fun of him. I get that the joke is Eddy is willing to humiliate one of his friends to shift the attention away from him, but God DAMN it would've been nice to see that shit-eating tumor-chinned faggot get clowned on and driven to tears.

I hope this is bait.

Season 5 was forgettable.

The back to school episodes weren't very good.

Only correct answer.

yeah, it was like a complete different show.
losing the strange old fashioned weirdness of the old seasons.

The episode where Kevin ruins Eddy's school photo and then proceeds to spread it to everyone. Other candidates include the fieldtrip to the jawbreaker factory, and anything about Sarah winning unfairly.

If It Smells Like an Ed and Your Ed Here are the biggest examples, but really, any episode where the Eds did nothing wrong and still get shat on tends to be annoying mainly because bad stuff happens to them for the whole episode. It's not about the eps being meanspirited, it's more so that the joke gets old (this is the main problem with the phone episode, and the episode where Rolf and Eddy compete for the supreme badge).

The best episodes of EEnE are where they do something unrelated to scams, like An Ed is Born, the alien invasion special, 1+1=Ed, or the one about Ed sleepwalking

You are the single biggest faggot in a thread filled with faggots on a board filled with faggots on a site filled with faggots.

Is this the new show for nostalgiafags to wank over

>the fieldtrip to the jawbreaker factory
>not liking "WE HIT THE SKY?!"

>new

I can't.

>The one where Double D keeps sleeping
what was wrong with that one?

All of them. I just cringed for most of it. The art was cool though—I think it was the audio that got me.

The only right answers save for the Jawbreaker factory.

Quite literally the worst opinion here.

The one that Sugar made.

which is the worse character of the show? some may says Kevin, Sarah or the Kankers, but i think this is actually Jimmy.
it's a fucking self-centered and manipulative asshole who don't gives a fuck about anything except him, he just started some butthurt when Sarah fall in love with Double D because a temporal lacking of attention.

I always felt like the one with Eddy's middle name was the only bad episode. Others still have redeeming qualities even if they are annoying to some degree, but that one just was boring to me.
Like said though, the best episodes were often the ones that had the least to do with scams, or had little to do with the scams themselves. The one with Kevin going paranoid, the race to the jawbreaker store, 1+1=Ed, the one where they go up, some of the best episodes were only vaguely related to a scam if at all.

don't forget the classic "Dawn of the Ed" who started interest on season 1.

Any episode involving pic related.
That's the best episode fuck you

pic related is actually one of the funniest episode of the entire show.
why so many shit taste right there?

From Here to Ed. CN aired that episode so much back in the day that I despised it as a kid. I don't know if it was actually bad or not.