Pizza shop thread

pizza shop thread

context:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

short context:
pizza place mentioned in podesta emails assumed to be front for pedo ring operation
user posted pic related, signifying he was outside the notable cheesepizza place, he said he entered and he has still not reported back

cometpingpong.com/protected/ a pizza place requiring a password but no username

previous threads

Other urls found in this thread:

sexoffender.dc.gov/
cometpingpong.com/protected/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2455
archive.fo/ezdQE
youtube.com/user/ortsed100
instagram.com/llewhinkes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Paul_Neil
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/23/swirl-face-apologizes_n_9764218.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sexoffender.dc.gov/
there are four offenders very close to the pizza shop

many weird things

OP is kill

>waiting for the old op to deliver

>user posted pic related, signifying he was outside the notable cheesepizza place, he said he entered and he has still not reported back
Why would he do that, CTR literally reported him to their demon lords

HACK THE GIBSON
>HACK THE GIBSON

user said he entered 80 min ago, it is safe to say he either never entered or he is long gone

Can we get a moment of silence for the original OP?

F

He never went in he was role-playing. Let's face it none of us has the balls to go and solve it

What the fuck..

6oat
6ill
6izza

>inb4 old OP was an autist doing this just to be an anonymous e-celeb and he is just laughing right now

cometpingpong.com/protected/

i cant believe this site is full of such faggots who wont even enter a pizza resteraunt for teh lulz and got scared

the bottom left poster is definitely that butterfly pedo thingy from the fbi document

CHECK OUT THE POLICE SCANNER RIGHT NOW IT'S GOING DOWN!! 15 VICTIMS DISCOVERED IN BACK ROOM!!!!

I don't know how to console java very well. How would you tell the "password" form that the value of the password being entered is true.

pls bereal

yeah wtf? Its a fucking pizza place.

Don't worry, my child. Moloch has him now.

They played too much FNAF

This.

Like don't go in screaming "I'M COMING FOR YOU PEDOSTA. SAVE THE CHILDREN SKYKING SKYKING".

Go in. have lunch. Take a few candid photos, report anything you find to be unusual. That's all we're fucking asking of people.

link

>"I'M COMING FOR YOU PEDOSTA. SAVE THE CHILDREN SKYKING SKYKING".

i have no doubt that this will happen sooner or later.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2455

This desu. Bonus points if you're black or hispanic. Try your best to look like a trendy numale to avoid any suspicion.

Is this pizzaria in a state you can carry a gun? If yes, I don't think OP should be that dumb to leave it at home, right?

VERY fast pizza moving at incredible hihg speed

good god imagine 5 nights at comets as an edgy sequel :(

that gave me DC fire and ems... wut

It's Washington DC.

wow would you look at that its fucking nothing

I have no doubt the user who posted that picture is doing this to fuck with us or distract us. I went to comet pizza on sunday night and live streamed it via tc. I sleuthed the whole place and discovered the only sketchy thing is an old door locked with a keypad and a hole where a doorknob should be.

I even spoke to the manager, who kicked me out as soon as i mentioned the allegations. This was very late at night, when almost nobody was there. I was in the back area of the restaurant while speaking with him as well, if he wanted to do something he would have right then and there. user is fine, just fucking with us.

Thank you for correcting the record schlomo.

try Runner567

isnt that the wrong fucking pizza place? also fake + gay, yeah i am sure you brought up the allegations to the manager

>beta pizza
Nice try ctr

What a dive. Its like these people want to fail at life

Burn it to the ground

this one has the comments as well

Besta is 2 doors over.

Besta is owned by a DOJ employee, Mr. Andrew Kline.

Besta also has a pedo logo.

I remember being in the thread with this guy. What he says seems to be legit, although just because he didn't see anything doesn't mean it isn't there. The door he mentions is incredibly suspect as well as the manager's reactions.

archive.fo/ezdQE
>Winstead accused the owner of Comet Ping Pong of seeking to turn this quiet stretch of Connecticut Avenue in Forest Hills into a haven for rape and murder.
hmmm?

what if this is just advertisement for their gay faggot shop?

yeah and you can bet that these people know how to hide it, and how to weasel out of it when they get questioned.

what if local anons phoned in stuff to the police like 'heard screams from back room, carried large carpet from ping pong place to pizza shop, etc' to get police to investigate?

I'd be shocked if pedosta didn't make them clean shit up as soon as his emails leaked.

What if all of this is just a marketing ploy to get people to eat there?

if Sup Forums can get people swatted, then surely they can get police to this place.
the only concern is that the police might be in on this already...

lol, I doubt that.

Worst. Campaign. Ever.

Sometimes people just feel too superior and don't clean the proof thinking nobody will ever get to them.

Walk in and tell you want a pizza and wink

if they bring you a pizza shout

"WHERE IS THE BOY I CAN FUCK?"

ugh besta is dialect slang for grand mother here..

I am never eating pizza again after this shit

:,(

Yeah, but fronts are different.

With a front, as soon as the guy bankrolling gets heat, you clean it the fuck up, or you risk drowning the entire operation.

Reminds me of this guy, he baited the internet to catch him after boasting about what he'd done, then posted a swirly faced picture of himself.

Nigga dun fucked up there.

In the meantime, do you remember the guy who posted the pizza video on James facebook profile picture, the one with Tony P?
Well he has an insta and youtube account, full of kids and concerning content, as you can imagine.
youtube.com/user/ortsed100
instagram.com/llewhinkes/

pic. related, Jimmy is at it again
>kid's expression
>this comment

I did, there were people in the stream while i did it.
I recognized the manager from one of the comet videos on youtube, Bryce Rey.

Only picture i had from the night on my computer. I took pictures of all the restaurants from the outside right before i left.

If the guy who recorded it gets on soon, ill be posting the entire vid on youtube. youll be able to see for yourself.

>hey let's use months worth of context clues to suggest that we are pedophiles and hope that Sup Forums picks up on it.
>good idea alefantis, you're promoted to chief pedo

business sure is booming

They wouldnt be so brazen about it unless they were amateurs or knew they had someone on the inside. They seem a little too sophisticated to not be amateurs.

>then posted a swirly faced picture of himself.
My sides went orbit, this is just too much stupidity for one person, dunno who he is though

>get people to eat your food by making them want to vomit

It all makes sense...

yes they are getting reckless and are computer-illiterate
THIS IS OUR CHANCE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Paul_Neil

Canadians are stupid, more news at 11.

What's on the menu?
A time out with some local sausage.

>In June 2016, he was sentenced to five and a half years in prison by a British Columbia court. With credit for time served, he will be free close to August 2017

>diddle a dozen boys
>don't even get 5 years

cool world we live in.

Link to story?

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/23/swirl-face-apologizes_n_9764218.html

He's very sorry apparently... Fucking idiot.

Is that the woman from that creepy band airtight or monkey apes or whatever?

The creeper in the red skiimask?

>serial abuser of children
>survive 5 years in prison

that's the real challenge

any1 heard from OP?

The Skull and Bones symbols in a CP shape. For some reason these people really like to combine esoteric symbols with pedo ones.
It reminds about McGowan's book Programed to Kill. A good portion of the book is about what he calls the pedocracy, basically pedophile elites that also indulgence Satanism. He makes a great case.

I'm confused.
How fucking long has this "pizzagate" thing even been going on?

I thought this was only related to the recent email leaks.

This dudes got mentioned of pizzagate and such in most recent pics.

The hand/timestamp was photoshopped into the picture my guy

>dcpizzagate.wordpress.com
Who the fuck is jimmycomet? Alefantis?

He posted a shit load of pictures of himself fucking young asian boys, not even on the deepweb, he posted them on some forums or something, interpol got involved, some other people tried to unswirl it but failed, then some german police managed to do it correctly and his unswirled picture was released everywhere and a few people called interpol and told them who it was, the names all matched (from different areas), he then went missing and eventually got caught.

Canadian courts are now saying he's served enough time, even though there's hundreds of pictures of him doing really bad things to young chinese boys? I think chinese.

OP is being molested. Press F to pay respect.

>Other names Mr. Swirl, Swirl Face,

He'll probably end up dead sooner or later.

Mind you, it is Canadaland.

Sounds like in my country, except children abuser gets destroyed in the jail or tortured to death by other criminals.

>instagram.com/llewhinkes/

Actually it took the software company who made the swirling technique to undo it. The cops had to find out what company had the program to do it though.

FTFY

Child molesters get fucked/shanked/both in jail

I kekd even though I shouldnt have

You missed the other side of the picture though yo. Its a battletoad riding the pizza wave straight into Shillarys face. Sounds familiar?

Really makes you think.

Oh was it? I can't remember, I remember it being on the news years ago and they showed his picture and they said back then that people had "attempted" to identify him and that he had posted on online forums. This was on BBC telly news.

Fucking lel, that makes it even funnier imo.

Depends on the jail. Some places are specifically designed for pedos, and many places have a special section for sex offenders.

My fucking abdomen man, been laughing too much today.

TOP kek m80

Nice catch

At least we still can count on the honour among thieves. Fuck pedos! Kill them, torture them, butcher them!

sauce for DOJ link?

checked
It must be one of us who did that, I saw a cache of the picture and the comment weren't there, so it's recent.
instagram is confusing

no idea

>At least we still can count on the honour among thieves. Fuck pedos! Kill them, torture them, butcher them!
That's the least they could do, specially here in Brazil where they eat better stuff than the poor class.