Why does no one like Merida? She's a cutie

Why does no one like Merida? She's a cutie.

Because she was stuck in a mediocre film and the "Arranged Marriage is bad Mmkay" story was handled in such a way that she doesn't look that good to people.

She’s a dumb bitch who couldn’t perform the one duty she had after living a life of pampered luxury and fucked her entire family over instead.

She's in a pretty boring movie.

I like her, but her movie was a bit boring.

Seriously, Merida makes my dick diamonds.

RIP Merida's hot mother

She got """"Hugged"""" by John Lasseter.

The movie was advertised as "Princess who is willing to fight for her own hand" and it turned out to be "My mom is a bear"

This.

Doubly dumb because it was clear she fancied young MacGuffin. His girth was the only thing that would still touch the sides of the furrows her dad had already ploughed.

Triplet brothers would make for better MCs

as others have mentioned it's less Merida herself, and more that Brave is a mediocre movie, and it doesn't exactly portray her in a flattering manner

notable that an earlier draft of the movie had all three of her suitors accompany her on her quest(which had nothing to do with bears), and end with her choosing one to marry(which I believe was indeed going to be Young MacGuffin)

this notably is one of the only traces left in the final movie of what I mentioned above

Am I the only one here who thought she looked incredibly cute in that cowl head dress thing? Hits my Hijab fetish at the right spot.

brehs

Seriously. Watching her hips sway and her red hair bounce. Unf.

Pretty much. Nobody went into that movie expecting a story about mother-daughter bonding with minimal adventure.

>Ah'm a princess an Ah can do what Ah want!
>oh boy a movie about a rebellious teenager who learns how to respect their parents and traditions
>AH TOLD YU AH DO WHAT AH WANT!
>credits

She's basically just shitty Jasmine

They both hate being tied into the prospect of an arranged marriage, and both enjoy the lap of luxury while chafing under the restraints their position puts on them. But Jasmine is actually willing to give up power and prestige in order to gain freedom. Merida on the other hand tries to have her cake and eat it too. She is immature, stupid and selfish, and the fact that she actually gets the freedom she wants at the end of the movie is a giant kick to the face

Bears were always involved. The movie's original title was "The Bear and the Bow" before they decided they needed to join the "Adjective Title" fad.

>She's not even considered a Disney princess

But she is. Had a induction ceremony at the theme parks and everything.

because her toys were fucking ugly.
when i worked in retail she was the one princess we had the most dolls for.
even the black princess kept selling out before her

If she hugged me and I held on for 3 seonds after she let go, would Sup Forumsmblr be calling me a rapist?

Most underappreciated disney grill.

Dear god, If you're there, grant me a wife like this and I shall never masturbate again

Thats a wig, right?

is that even a question dude

Agreed, she is cute and I love her scotch accent.

Left or right?

Please, don't make me choose!

Right.

Left, she appears to be thiccer

>dirty knees.

She cheated Crach it Carl out of an Oscar.

Is this the only case of a real person being more attractive than the animated princess?

Why are westerners shit at drawing anything appealing?

>her accent.
I'd love to hear her say incredibly lewd things with that accent, especially with swearing.

"OH FOOK ME BAZ, AHM DRIPPIN'!"

>bears
You mean The bear because that’s referencing the main villain not her shitty family.

That would’ve been such a superior movie.

MacGuffin was the best choice. I have a soft spot for the type of guy that tries his best despite great failure.

If Merida were wise like all the princesses before her, she would have chose an event like tossing caipers to ensure she ended up with Young MacGuff.