I'll make a wish that can't go wrong!

>I'll make a wish that can't go wrong!

What do you wish for, Sup Forums?

Kill me. end my pointless existence right fucking now with a satelite falling on my head at full terminal velocity

I wish for the ability to grant my own wishes.

You die and enter an afterlife identical to your past life.

I wish to live in a world where Star Wars never existed.

This is why Buddhism is fucking bullshit. I'm not doing this shit again.

I wish for a buttload of gold

Can I have a cheeseburger?

>George Lucas instead makes his Flash Gordon movie which replaces Star Wars in pop culture

Whatever you do, don't wish for the power of a God, because if God doesn't exist, you get no power.

I want Pidge to be totally head-over-heels for me, but she doesn't want to admit it so she acts all tsundere but eventually we get together

The cheese is blue cheese.

Gold starts pouring, painfully, out of your ass.

You get as much gold as equivalent to Hank Hill's ass.

You now live in a world where the critically acclaimed "Wacky Space Boyz" franchise has just released its 17th feature-length main series film alongside the announcement of six new spin-off projects. Everything you didn't like about Star Wars is now the series bible for Wacky Space Boyz.

I wish Watchmen was never ruined after it was made.

You turn into a monkey's paw

You get a block of cheese whittled into the shape of a hamburger.

Watchmen languishes in obscurity, you never hear of it and Alan Moore never gets a job after.

Fine, but then I just wish myself back into a human form. Then I wish that the wishes don't fuck me over.

Manageable.

CRAP!

Okay, how about Morrigan Aensland is real and madly in love with me?

How can you wish when you are a fucking monkey's paw, you as a person cease to exist, you are nothing more than a hand.
Soul is aborsbed and you turn into a lifeless husk. Demons aren't a game, boy.

Fine. Then my first wish is that the wishes don't fuck me over. The second is the ability to grant my own.

You get your wish, but it's the 80's Pidge (a dude)

Thats not how succubi in Darkstalkers work.

>Then my first wish is that the wishes don't fuck me over.

You don't get any more wishes.

Turkey burger with cottage cheese on banana bread

From the looks of the OP, you get one

That's the whole point of buddhism.

Fuck you. I've only made two wishes. My third will be to go back in time to before I made them and wish correctly.

Ooh! Ooh! Wishmaster!

Fake and gay. Do tell though Boco how they work?
Also a random question, did you do some translation work for Steel Ball Run?

>How can you wish when you are a fucking monkey's paw
that was part of the original wish ya retard
>I wish for the -ability to grant my own- wishes.
If you want to fuck him over you mess with the cost of the wish, like every time he makes a wish he loses random memories or every time he makes a wish, he gets cursed as well.

No, your first wish is that the wishes don't fuck you over. This wish is granted by you losing the rest of your wishes, thus preventing them from fucking you over.

MAKE YOUR WISHESSSS...

>It is generally said that the Succubus race absorbs the spirit of the opposite sex and uses it as their own energy source. But the succubi that live in the Aensland family are slightly different. They create a special secretion liquid in their body when they are either physically or mentally stimulated. They use this liquid to maintain their life. If one were to be trapped inside a small secluded area, she would die within two days due to the lack of stimulus.

>This is because the liquid needed to maintain her life can't be secreted. But to make up for this, they have become able to look into the dreams of others. When no stimulus was given, they evolved other ways to look for excitement. When a creature dreams, a special secretion liquid is formed in the brain. A succubus can take this liquid from the outside. Those who have been robbed feel a strange feeling, as if one's dream was completely taken away. This is quite different from not having any memory of a dream. This liquid, which the succubus robbed, is dissolved into the body of the succubus and is composed.

And no, I have never do anything attached to the Jojo franchise.

I wish I was befouled by the most horrible suffering imaginable, and that every second of my life was nothing but absolute misery, with no possible escape.

I wish Black cat from Marvel Comics was fat.

I wish that this wish will have no downsides.

If the wish has no downsides than the paw didnt curse me. If the wish has downsides than the paw didnt grant me my wish.

>"I want Donald Trump to win the election."
I'm looking forward to having to pay 19.99 everytime I make a post here.

She becomes mildly overweight, not enough to be unattractive but now thicc fags and fatfags argue over her.
This just makes me think of wet dreams.

>I wish I was befouled by the most horrible suffering imaginable, and that every second of my life was nothing but absolute misery, with no possible escape.

Nothing happens, because you're already living the worst possible life. :^)

I wish I was a mutant with the power to controls others weight. My second wish is for the power of mind control.

>implying that's bad

Not even close. I just had some tasty tacos and the time spent eating them was certainly not "absolute misery". Try harder you hairy ape hand.

Kinda. Point is, she's not deadly. I could kiss her deeply for a good minute and nothing would happen.

I would too.

I wish that this completely harmless wishing hand was cursed and would retroactively apply its curse to anyone in this thread who used it.

I wish I had 12 dicks.

How about I just go on google and learn how to make my own wishing monkey hand, and I just leave out the evil part. I'll make dozens of hands.

I wish I was good at drawing

Okay Boco, glad to see that you're a logical man.

I wish all animation globally regardless of style and quality had MINIMUM 60 unique frames per second

I wish I was never born.
Literally impossible to ruin.

granted, but ALL animation is in the Family Guy art style

You were not born. You were created in a lab. Your life is exactly the same yet you know everyone who ever cared about you was pretending they did so as to maintain the experiment that is your shitty life.

You granddad dies and leaves you his secret collection of animal penises preserved in formaldehyde.

I wish for amazing luck and incredible good fortune in all aspects of my life and all future endeavors from now on.

There, now the universe revolves around keeping me satisfied, as I am the one who defines what counts as being lucky from my perspective.

Gimme lich powers.

You are now surrounded by 12 guys named Dick whose job is to hang around you and be make your life slightly more miserable

You are, but you can only draw Steven Universe fanart in the tumblr style

The purpose of Buddhism is to die and never come back lol.

It happens, but she's still in the TV, and everyone else who watches Voltron will be really fucking confused.

>good at drawing
>can only draw in tumblr style

so then I just wouldn't be good at drawing. that's not how the monkey paw work

>monkey paw work

meant to say "monkey paw works"

I wish I had the power to erase witches before they are born. Every single witch from the past, present, and future. Everywhere.

I want to die.

>inb4 your body dies and achieve astral immortality.

I wish no laws made by humans could be used against me, should I desire them not to.

I guess my first wish is to get rid of those awful aliens

You will be a god but you'll only exist as a concept. Loved ones will go on living as if you never existed.

Done. You are now beholden only to the laws of God. Get ready to memorize Leviticus you fuck.

You die personality wise, your body keeps living with a new person inside.

You die and are revived by doctors. You are comatose but aware of everything that happens for the rest of your long pathetic life.

>end my pointless existence right fucking now with a satelite falling on my head at full terminal velocity
and you're now a paraplegic

technically you can, but you don't get a free magic one

Please let me see her again! For just a moment, please...

>I wish I was a mutant with the power to controls others weight.
the opposite happens to you every time

they're all a half inch long

you get blacklisted for not having sex with Chris Savino

plot twist: your mother was a witch

the moment never ends, you have a watermark of her in view at all times

I want a hat

your hat is now a part of your body, it cannot be removed

Bliss. Thank you merciful God.

I wish for OP to wake up.

This is a dream, Jim. Wake up, now.

I wish that my bank account increased to 1 trillion dollars no questions asked and no one attempts to harass me or attempts to kill me and everyone doesn’t hate me afterwords and I don’t lose any of it ever

Congrats for being the third richest man in Zimbabwe.

I’ll just get a plane ticket

Wishes now fuck you under, sideways, and a little bit backwards now.

You wake in a vault sealed miles underground with the cash you requested, to the penny. There is no outlet to the surface, no means of communication, and your air supply is slowly dwindling.

plane tickets to the 1st world are worth a few trillion Zimbabwe fun bucks

Damn it I was so specific that I wasn’t specific enough

You are now a rimworld hat.

I wish Dan Slott dies of a heart attack and then heart attacks cease to exist afterwords

first you ask, not wish, for a conversation. Find out what the djinn want for in existance. Finally wish for an existance that benifits both djinn and humanity such as an exact replica planet on the far side of the sun that is perfect for the djinn. Then allow them that existance and hope for the best.

and if you don't lose any of it, how can you spend it?

I wish I was a skateboard.

Djinns are basically assholes and were sealed away in the first place because gods were sick of their trolly shit.

You accidentally fall in a skateboard factory and you get painfully mangled in the machines as you go through the exact same process that skateboards go through