/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: The Great Wave Off Sup Forums Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit
>Current CFG Google Doc

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796083207498305539
youtube.com/watch?v=-zV2GdctaKU&spfreload=10
sli.mg/a/GuRCb1
sli.mg/a/oJRGrQ
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1
twitter.com/realEmilyYoucis/status/796070649764708353
youtube.com/watch?v=-zV2GdctaKU
actionnewsjax.com/news/trending-now/woman-pepper-sprays-man-as-fight-breaks-out-at-florida-polling-site/465169002
twitter.com/ReutersIndia/status/796073567800672256
reuters.com/article/us-britain-abuse-review-idUSKBN1331UD
9gag.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump and:
Good morning lads.
The mojito is cold, the cohiba lit. Let's do a big last push.

Two threads going right now

Naa, not trying to blow myself up, just to illustrate to these globalist fucks that people from all walks of life are fed up with their shit and are fighting them from everywhere.

The awesome thing is that this is certainly one of the most important things I've ever done with my life and you all tolerated my unfamiliarity with Chan and the rules of the game.

Not sure if any of u remember but I once attempted to call out mags, I think, for a meme he made that removed the Hillary signs in a picture. It was one where this woman was talking to maybe 20 people at what looked like a picnic. She was on a trailer stage and looked exactly like HRC in her teal long coat. I tried calling him out and ended up almost getting labeled a shill. Had to apologize profusely. This was all before my trip started.

i made a bread as well, letting it 404

I'm sure I was not involved in slandering you in any way during that,.

*cough

What to do with 2 breads?
>other bread is merging to this one

>merging

previous bread

lol, initiation rights

Would love to know what the lurking 3 letters think...

Thank you all btw. I hope we achieved what you all expected us to achieve.

I'm such a fucking jerk.

nice get

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796083207498305539

BREAKING: ONLY pollster to correctly guess BREXIT has TRUMP winning by 5%!!!

I would change that to watch dog. Noone protects from shills quite like temp

youtube.com/watch?v=-zV2GdctaKU&spfreload=10

Project Veritas Election Day Video - Pastors instructing congregations to vote Democrat, soliciting illegal contributions to fund efforts for massive busing of these people to polls.

We never call people names here, never happened kek. It's the image board of peace and tolerance.

Interesting how there're still the same people around and coming back all the time.

>Would love to know what the lurking 3 letters think...
Some probably want to help, others probably want to shill. That's what I think, but just my two cents

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: shills sliding hard on election day edition 11/08/16 (Tue) 09:04:07

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: this is it edition 11/08/16 (Tue) 07:28:26

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: election eve edition 11/07/16 (Mon) 21:59:15

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: bitches are running scared and saging edition 11/07/16 (Mon) 15:37:53

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: NO BRAKES EDITION 11/07/16 (Mon) 14:28:00

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: big guns are coming out today 11/07/16 (Mon) 06:51:06

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Twitter Down Edition! 11/07/16 (Mon) 01:24:07

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Where My Boys At Edition 11/06/16 (Sun) 17:53:41

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Sprint to the Finish Edition 11/06/16 (Sun) 14:58:51

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Crunch Time Edition 11/06/16 (Sun) 07:11:23

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: #EyesWideOpen Edition 11/06/16 (Sun) 01:01:14

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Rachel Chandler Edition 11/05/16 (Sat) 15:52:11

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Pedo Ring Edition 11/05/16 (Sat) 10:07:40

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: THEY RAPE KIDS Edition 11/04/16 (Fri) 23:10:14

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Scary Monsters Edition 11/04/16 (Fri) 03:28:08

>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Indictment Edition 11/03/16 (Thu) 15:13:54

I've had/have a shitty life.. nobody is coming in my thread and fucking around with this shit.

we have child rapists to END.\

MAGA

>Good morning lads.
Good morning. How goes it?
>The mojito is cold, the cohiba lit. Let's do a big last push.
Nice!

relevant albums

sli.mg/a/GuRCb1
sli.mg/a/oJRGrQ
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1

I think one time I called somebody a loser, but I quickly took it back.

words can hurt.

>VOTER FRAUD
>WHAT IS THIS SHIT
>twitter.com/realEmilyYoucis/status/796070649764708353

And that's one of the most amazing things about this to me. We come from all walks of life with skill sets that complement each other's extremely well. Cfg is the A Team of the 2016 election!

Everything is fine, had a interesting workday, now it's all night long shitposting.
What about you?

Yeah fight off the triggers and micro aggressions

> I tried calling him out and ended up almost getting labeled a shill.
I remember that... You tried DMing m on twitter right after that and I played dumb and pretended I didn't know what you were talking about.. Heady times mane.
would lose sleep again/10

Soo guys. When i get home from work tomorrow, are you saying there will be no /cfg/bread here?

I'm good.

I'm sure a lot of us will stick around. It's just the first step. The election is one thing...

That's right! Holy fuck dude. Totally forgot that. Was definitely confused too. I could have sworn you were one of us, lol

YES THIS MEME

Notice the sudden absence of libtard CTR?

They haven't said a peep since about 10 am in the /cfg threads!!

Hadn't really given it any thought. Just assumed it would end, but I suppose it depends on how the election goes and what direction it goes. I'm Def down to keep up with the cfg. Can't miss so much work though, lol

When Soros dies we can FOIA that mofo. We will be very busy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zV2GdctaKU
>Nov. 8, 2016: Project Veritas - Reverends in Gary, IN: We “Tell Them Who to Vote For”
>In this video released by Project Veritas (PV), a shocking voter fraud plot with the intent of bussing impoverished minority voters to the polls is caught on camera.
>In the video, PV journalists posing as political consultants met Reverend Marlon Mack of Sweet Home Baptist Church in Gary, Indiana to discuss how to influence the election.
>“We’ve got people to get on school buses and go to Indianapolis and the state houses and we just need you to show up,” said Mack.
>“They didn’t even know what they were going down there for, all they know is the Pastor asked them,” said Johnson.

Ok thats good to know :) thanks guys. Hillary4prison. Team Shekel FTW

Don't listen to slate or any sites trying to call states. Their map is based on a past (((poll))) relative to time of day. We won't know actual results until late tonight.

Bamp

DAVID YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT

I hope to keep up with this, or see what other elections could use some memes. Either that or I'll go to trumpgen if that's still going and leave my trip on.

OMFG OMFG OMFG REKT REKT REKT

I'd be interested in getting some stats on what we produced and accomplished here if anyone has any ideas on what they've done.

35k up votes on Reddit
9500 tweets
1000 followers
>700 wikileaks emails logged
Average 5 hours of sleep a night for weeks

Again, not to blow up my spot cuz I know you mofos crush me in this stuff, just to see how successful a group of strangers were in combating one of the world's most powerful families.

Things like what I posted or memes made or code written or hours of research or pages written in the google doc, etc

I'll be here anons, regardless of the election. We have done a service that works, takes a while before the normies get's the msg, but still an impact and that's what is most important. Next task is to impeachment.

>4343

yea man when I started uploaded albums to slimg I realised exactly how much we've done... easily 2k images produced, likely closer to 3k

....how???

DAVID!!!! FFS DAVID GET THAT DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND CONCENTRATE!!!

Good evening.
Enjoy yourself.

I suppose you were right about Mr. Sauber - he would not have been self-made if he were a Jew.
One out of the new owners of his team is Jewish though (Julius Bär), and the Swedish part could very well be, too (H&M and Tetra-Pak) - but I do not care that much to investigate further.

That was not posted by me - it was either MemeGhost or AnonymousAmerican.
And do not worry, I used to reply to NeverHillary with a @ only, before he became a regular. I thought he was a CTR member roleplaying about being a Sanders follower.

By the way, Never, what was that "Victoria happening" that made you migrate to Voat from Plebbit? Has Voat ever became popular enough?

I agree.

You have created infinitely more value with your /cfg/ work than a so called normie does during his whole life.

I remember you telling me about that.

I will surely make one, in case the board is not spammed by then.
People will still ask for information on the Clintons' corruption for a while after the elections. For example, I have been planning to disclose the download link for my documents collection to Reddit - but I would rather some credible account do it for me.

So what's everyone going to do after the election.

actionnewsjax.com/news/trending-now/woman-pepper-sprays-man-as-fight-breaks-out-at-florida-polling-site/465169002
hehehe I thought Never was a shill for about the first 2 weeks... had tooooo much energy to possibly be true... but nope. He just keeps dumping that gold!!!

also the dumps were so large and numerous, I assumed he must be slippin misinfo in... but... nope he just actually has that much quality to constantly dump.

must get his fibre!!!

Yuge!
Yuge!

You mother fuckers have put in a lot of work. Good shit!

>Landslides
>Landsides
>Andsides
>Mysides
>CFGside
>MAGAsides
>WinningSide!
>Landslide!

I really don't know how those things work.

>You have created infinitely more value with your /cfg/ work than a so called normie does during his whole life.
FACT

>"Victoria happening"
Victoria ran the AMAs. Jesse Jackson did an AMA that went to shit, because he's a fuckin' shitty person, and Victoria was blamed for it. Reddit fired Victoria, and that was the last straw for me. I hated how Reddit was trying to be more mainstream and safe place'ish. So, fuck Reddit

Voat is like the Politically Incorrect version of Reddit. Not that much censorship, and it sounds a lot like /pol. The numbers are a lot smaller than Reddit, but that is kind of a good thing.

tl;dr - fuck Reddit, except /r/The_Donald

I hope Reddit goes to shit fast, and I wish the same for Twatter

For those interested...
Twatter /0hour/status/796095007472189440

yea those faggots at the_donald have banned me 3 times in the past month, each time revoked... but wtf you don't BAN ... you delete the post and tell the person not to post that shit... ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE 60K KARMA AND CONTRIBUTE OC DAILY REEEEE YOU FUCKING RETARD THE_DONALD MODS REEEEEE

WEW

>London police guilty of "serious failings" over VIP child sex cases
twitter.com/ReutersIndia/status/796073567800672256

We reached a shitload of people all over the world.
>our work got featured in endless media publications world wide
>out work made 3 10min+ segemtns on the Alex Jones show and a number of headline articles on Breitbart
>endless amounts of tweets with 50k+ likes and RT's
>countless amounts of 4-12k upvote threads making it to r/all and stickies on the_donald
>a page full of memes with over 200 hits per day
>I alone counted 10 frontpage appearances of our work on le 9gog
>countless pics with 100k+ likes on IG
>finding our work getting reposted by normies all over social media...

Yes we memed this shit into the next dimension.

WEW LADS

I did not know that. Man, fuck /r/The_Donald!!!

REEEEEE!!!

@97009448
That's not the real 0hour1

real = twitter.com/0hour1____

wow I didn't know we were making way on IG!!! weeew!!!

And even the hacker consortium known as Le 9Gag army likes us?!?!?! WOW!!!!

>I suppose you were right about Mr. Sauber - he would not have been self-made if he were a Jew.
>One out of the new owners of his team is Jewish though (Julius Bär), and the Swedish part could very well be, too (H&M and Tetra-Pak) - but I do not care that much to investigate further.

Julius Bär is a large private bank in Switzerland and sure as hell it's jewish. Was actually my first employer, thats the place where I learned how useless my degree was in regard to real world problems and how to spot rotten fish without needing to sniff.

to be fair the bans were always late night, could have been compromised mods/plebs at the helm... also, they did un-ban me each time, so... I don't want them... dead... just ... smacked around a lil

swissbro euro batman confirmed.

Man, they don't fuck with the Temp!

REE!

Wtf is 9gag?

We have a pretty decent presence on IG and also normies jumped on the train. I see so many of our memes getting posted there.

kek yeah I'm the batman.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-abuse-review-idUSKBN1331UD
>[Nov. 8, 2016] London police guilty of 'serious failings' over VIP child sex cases

"London's police force was guilty of dozens of serious failings in investigations into alleged historical child sex abuse by high-profile figures based on claims that turned out to be not credible, a damning report said on Tuesday.

Detectives, including some very senior officers, made a series of mistakes in two inquiries into claims of sex offences and child murders with the suggestion that the crimes had been covered up by the establishment, the report by former High Court judge Richard Henriques found.

"It is with much regret that I must find such serious failings in the conduct of both Operation Midland and Operation Vincente," Henriques wrote in a letter to London police Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe.

The Operation Midland allegations, made in 2014 by a complainant known only by the pseudonym of "Nick" were treated as credible by officers and led to ex-lawmaker Harvey Proctor and former army chief Edwin Bramall being identified as suspects in the media after their homes were searched.

In his 491-page review, some of which was redacted due to its sensitivity, Henriques found 43 failings in the way the case was handled. These included telling the media Nick's claims were credible and true, and to have believed him for so long without checking inconsistencies in his story."

May i suggest a little waterboarding, maga-style?

>77

KEK AGREES!!!

FRESH FROM ME!!! BABY PEPE AND TRUMP TENDER MOMENT!!

Damn. Any chance it's tied to the momentum 4 Chan started on this mess?

Dude, that's awesome!

fresh off the meme press. an user went in and got pics.. we need to play up the fact obama's been there many times and fundraised in it so has clinton

9gag is when you remove the last few IQ points from a redditor, mix it with memes that where funny 8 years ago and the demographic of Instagram that try too hard to be le randum...
and you get
>9gag.com

fuck.

ACCURATE!

I don't think so. Scotland yard was looking into this huge VIP pedophile sex ring, and multiple prosecutors resigned.

I think the powers that be wanted to squash all talk about them getting exposed and there are these new revelations coming out that contradict the original story. Basically, these elites were being prosecuted for doing nothing wrong; there is not VIP child sex ring.

We know it's bullshit, but it's to convince the normies that there isn't a huge international pedophile trafficking ring operated by the lites of the world.

Hey. U see this

Hope you're still lurking user. Looked into this.

On the comet menu it says those dimensions are:
Cup / .5 carafe / full carafe

However, there are typically 4 cups to a carafe and 2 cups to a half carafe. If this were the case, and I don't know much about wine but I do know business and economics, then a half carafe should cost less than 2 times what a cup costs. The same with a full carafe; it should cost less than what 4 cups cost.

Logically this makes sense. Why the fuck would I buy a half carafe for more than 2 individual cups when they are the same amount? As an intelligent consumer I would buy 2 separate cups of wine individually and save money rather than buying a half carafe and paying more. Who the fuck would do this? Noone...

Example from menu
7/18/30 - cup/.5 carafe/ full carafe

2 cups=.5 carafe
2 cups individually = $14
.5 carafe = $18

4 cups=full carafe
4 cups individually=$28
Full carafe =$30

THIS IS NOT HOW BASIC ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS WORK. admittedly there may be something special to the wine world I don't understand, but this is how business's go broke by making poor pricing decisions.

One last point. Businesses make money typically from the amount of something sold, especially the lower cost places, which this is. Their goal should be to sell as much as possible which is only achieved by having the half carafe less than 2 times what it costs to buy 2 individual cups. The same for the full carafe.

It should look like this:
7/13/25 - cup/.5 carafe/ full carafe

Half carafe=$13 < 2 individual cups=$14
Full carafe=$25 < 4 individual cups=$28
Full carafe=$25 < 2 half carafes=$26

Priced this way they are far more profitable

Just some thoughts

In regards to this
Not sure if it's useful or if you are in the eyes threads

During the earliest days of /cfg/ I have already given up reading other threads.
I do not miss it at all. Objectively, our threads were the most informational I have ever seen since I became a regular visitor of Sup Forums.

I did entertain the thought of creating a general on a certain topic for a while, but if that does not manifest itself, then I will not be active here after /cfg/ comes to its end. (But whenever I post here, it will not be hard to know that it is indeed me.)

I am planning on being active elsewhere howewer, and I will write all of you about this in an e-mail soon.

I believe I had around 2 Gigabytes of memes saved before reinstalling my computer.
The documents and screenshots I have now are 83 Megabytes (280 files).
I had around 1000 followers on Twitter.
Initially, it was my idea to mascarade as Sanders and Stein followers on social media and spread the truths and memes of /cfg/ (called Operation Bezmenov).
We also collectively redpilled an ex-Sanders follower (NeverHillary).

Your ID includes "BROHe", which could be interpreted as "Bro Helvetic", in other words, SwissBro.

I am feeling good too.
I may have caught the Québec influenza though, because I am only starting to prepare my dinner at 10:30 PM.

This is on the frontpage, is it funny? Is it anything? fuck I think I lost at least 10 IQ points just from browsing there for 5min

Just realized that, finally got a great ID.

>We also collectively redpilled an ex-Sanders follower (NeverHillary)
It did happen.

kek I literally tweeted bernie to "shut the fuck up" today :D

I'm dizzy

Finished a Comet Ping Pong summary image

2 of them.

Fucking nervous about this shit. Just want it to be over.

Oh fuck. Nicely done

I keep forgetting you were a Sanders dude too. Shits been crazy. Glad it is almost over.

>99
Good shit