RWBY/RT General #1302: Qrow Is Drunk And So Am I Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 6 link: rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/4193ddd1-956c-476a-8a39-fde7af64fa2aRWBY5Ch0620171116v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5rS9vNbCDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rose wine is really godd. So would Ruby ROse wine

Best waifu

First for Blake!

Arkos is best ship!

Are you a Heavy Main? Wow. I feel for you. There are like two Heavy mains in the whole world. You and...Justyn...

FUNKe is that you?

Hey guys, have you heard the rumour going around about Reese?

Sorry user, just some random dude who plays heavy a lot, and engie as well.

She has a greasy crease?

Even now, the shitty seed of your waifu germinates within you.

Post filenames

All of mine are Freezerburn. I apologize for nothing.

Why didn't they have qrow join salem and ruin all her plans with bad luck?

fucking great edition

What did you think of the GRU change?

was fun until they fixed the exploit,

Does RT animated an episode the same week it's to be released?

I know, it makes me jam to shit that sounds like Samurai Champloo but I cant remember the song i'm thinking of but it sounds like this video at 4:17

youtube.com/watch?v=n5rS9vNbCDg

Don't think so, Gray mentioned at RTX London that they have about half a season in the can by the time a season starts.

>Infinite health Heavy

Jesus Christ.

Ah, that makes sense. I thought this up coming episode might be short because of the holiday.

How does that make any sense at all?

Because they made a RWBY Chibi holiday episode as well.

Sorry, I mean that it makes sense that the production would happen earlier in the year, meaning that this episode wasn't cut short so RT could take a break this week. It seems to be coincidence.

>Barb plays Goldilocks
>Her first time masturbating was with a teddy bear

Monty with that Freudian pottery.

Barb is too open about a lot of things.

Eh, it's the same for a lot of people. It's not like they know what they're doing, they just discover one day that rubbing against something textured feels good.

She has nothing to contribute to almost all topics with those three because of how uninformed/dull she is, so personal stuff is all she really has.

It's why her podcast is just "stuff I've done but it's also a question".

should we start posting thread questions at the start of threads?

This is a show about kids with guns. The correct response is to shoot first, ask questions later

I was hoping Raven would comment on Yang breaking her tea set, I bet it was a one of a kind find

She can just steal another.

>tfw the very next scene

Is this another Ruby thing? Why does Raven keep triggering her? I swear sooner or later Yang's going to get so mad her semblance goes out of control and she becomes completely berserk and starts attacking anybody that gets near her, friend or foe

Hope restored.

Why didn't they serve an extra 7th and 8th bowl on the table's empty seat and goes "these ones are for them" like in some animu?

Yea, it would have been nice if they did a memorial for Penny and Pyrrha

Aw man, that would've been real nice for Pyrrha and Penny

Cipher from Ace Combat Zero vs Raven would be fun to see.

Does he have superpowers.

Finally got around to watching the latest episode and I felt disappointed regarding Raven. They've been building up her and Yang's confrontation with her since season 2 and everything felt flat. Yang's whole don't give a shit I just want to find Ruby was good I liked that. But Raven was just a disappointment. Her tribe is a joke, Raven herself was so passive and barely answered anything.

I also hoped to see more Vernal but it looks like people are right and she is going to die since that's the only reason why I can think of her not doing anything even though she's supposed to be important.

>"You shouldn't trust Ozpin and I'll tell you why"
>"Me and my brother originally went to beacon to learn how to kill hunters, Ozpin liked us so he gave us bird powers and told us about a crazy grimm queen out to destroy everything"
>"So I realized he was a jerk, left my dumbass brother and husband and started lying low in hopes Ozpin and Salem's war wouldn't affect my group of thugs at all."
>"Wait, why are you still leaving? If you do this I'm not gonna tell you anything or be nice next time we meet!"

If this show allowed it, I'm sure both Yang and Weiss would have driven into that portal giving Raven the finger the whole time, Holy shit did she do a poor job of explaining her case or justifying her asshole behavior. Oh well, Weiss and Yang can now bond over how shit their moms are, one's a useless drunk and the other is so far up her own ass she things queen murder is just gonna leave her thugs and her alone when she fucks everything

>If this show allowed it, I'm sure both Yang and Weiss would have driven into that portal giving Raven the finger the whole time
Man do I wish they had given Weiss more snark for that scene. The quip at the tea table was good, as was the eye roll, but damn Raven needed a verbal ass kicking Weiss-style.

So does this mean Raven is just a coward who was too scared to face Salem's crap and just fucking bailed? She doesn;'t think the world is worth fighting Salem over, she's no better than Leo, both of them sell out to Salem in hopes she'll spare them, in fact, didn't earlier in the volume salem said as such that the Bradwin tribe would be useful to her for those reasons?

Hurry.

Before he deletes it.

My theory is that she believes the fight is hopeless. Better to stake out her little territory and keep her tribe alive as long as possible than let Ozpin pointlessly throw her into the meat grinder next. like he did to summer

Do you consider Jaune a main character?

That skirt and those wedge heels really do it for me.

Weiss's vol4+ design is my least favorite out of the 4, but it's so fitting for her character that I can't help but love it.

Also those legs.

Outside of V3 and V5 yeah.

The main MALE character of the show, but of course rwby are the actual main characters of the show.

did penny eat food

Yeah and it makes me sad. All the screen time he got could have gone into team RWBY's character development, especially Ruby's.

Ruby is the only character on her team that doesn't really develop. I don't think more screentime would help her that much.

Hey guys I've been away for a few days. I'm back to take webm requests.

Not really. He's more like Sun and doesn't have a plot of his own; sticking around via someone else's plot

N-nani the fuck?

Did this ever happen with the other ships?

They talk about Bumblebee a lot.

can someone post the dieselpunk ruby image?

Yay. I got a few wierd ones for you.
First I wanted to ask for a webm of the scene from the last episode of Qrow looking at the Mistral mission boards.

Here you go, it's coming in two parts.

Here's the second part

In an odd way he's the male lead but unlike most in is position his job is mostly to support and contrast Ruby.

>TERMINATED.
So mission failed?

That's a relief. I almost set myself up for even more disappointment

Not a fan of Feezerburn?

A fan, but a realist

Fair enough.

I'm still taking requests

nah, the huntsmen was killed probably

Ehhhhh

I'm hoping for a Volume 6 outfit update once they go on a trip to Atlas

It's going to be cold until they reach the capital there

So mission failed?

You mean Volume seven?
New outfits for each arc like Fairy Tail would be neat. I dig that shit.

Fuck, now I want me some of that fancy jap noodle shit.

Why the fuck are these webms 4:3

I dunno man, it's just the preset I have.

Maybe stop being a fucking retard then?

No u

those cups are huge literally filled more water than actual ingredients plus jaune being rude and not removing gauntlets during dinner.

>water
it's broth

Ah that's the secret. He can't, he needs help to remove them, like his chest piece.
He hasn't mastered that art of dressing yourself in armour. It is a lost art.

Besides, water is good for you, it makes horses strong after all.

hey, fuck you buddy. WebmAnon is a ray of light onto rwbyg lately.

Love you to buddy.
He is partially right though, I'll keep on trying to improve my webm making skills. I'm still very new at this.
Speaking of, would anyone have an idea of how I could get rid of the black bars? I export in Premiere Pro and then convert in Wondershare Video Converter.
Regards, WebM user.

There is literally a tool called "Webm for Retards", for retards such as yourself. It's literally impossible to screw up as badly as you do.

Happy Thanksgiving, RWBYg! I'm thankful for all of you. Have a happy and safe holiday, everyone!

black and blue doesn't really suit weisssurprisingly enough, given that her dads VA was Krieg from borderlands