This is why I fucking love R&M

youtu.be/cHB_s970Uyw

Best season finale ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

reasonablefaith.org
premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have been experiencing a lot of inner turmoil because my faith in God used to be unshakable but since watching Rick & Morty I have begun to question my faith. I'm just so lost and I don't know how to talk to anyone about it.

>what about Phoenix Person and Tammy?
>Rick never got that sauce
>They said the season was darker, but nothing darker happened

Low IQ to understand

I never understood the appeal of sex reveal parties.

Adopt Zen Buddhism. Note that it doesn't require you to renounce your god or adopt any gods

Just watch the episode with the Devil again.

As a non-R&M fan who casually walked into his thread, I hope this is a falseflag/shitpost. Please be a falseflag/shitpost.

I always tought that the Season 3 finale was a joke for those autistic people with their "muh you need a high IQ for undertand R&M".

This alternative postcredits and the ice cream short are like a glow of hope in a dark sea of pickle rick shitposting.

Any excuse to stave off post-mortem depression.

>. Note that it doesn't require you to renounce your god or adopt any gods
Or just go with Taoism which is also more a philosophy than a religion. It's essentially the "Zen" without the Buddhism. Just ignore the fortune telling shit.

Reading about taoism as a teen got me to fully leave Catholicism, so it's a good bro.

D-do you mean post partum?

>this shit is #1 on trending

How does the federation know what reality they are in?
Are they aware of the multiverse?

No

Maybe?

What do you mean?

It's stupid and breaks canon. He shouldn't have met his wife until the end of season 2 but it shows them in school together, and there's no memories of the Sanchez family at all.

The federation card says Earth C-137 on it.

Wrong.

More correct, I guess.

Get over it and accept that you're not the pope, or just talk to someone. What the fuck does "I don't know how to talk to someone about this" even mean? Talking isn't complicated or confusing.

He went back to school to get his GED, his school career isn't the traditional four year path

He clearly looked smaller and younger in the school shots.

How does the cartoon equivalent of a Sup Forums shitpost cause one to lose their faith?

In any case--I'm going to assume you're a Christian, apologies if I'm wrong--I've wavered between faith, agnosticism, and even dipped my faith into atheism one time, but I find the arguments for the Christian faith compelling, and the mental and emotional benefits of prayer + believing in something bigger than myself keeps me grounded in the faith.

If you find happiness in some other religion or creed, great, but if you're distressed at the prospect of losing your faith in Christ, I recommend this website (especially the forums, where they have some great (mostly) civil dialogues between Christians and skeptics: reasonablefaith.org

And this podcast, which features really some fascinating discussions and debates between leading Christian and atheist minds: premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable

Investigate, and take it with a huge grain of salt when one side says the other is stupid or unscientific. Don't assume that because some voices of doubt arose in your head after watching a cartoon that those voices are correct; keep an open mind, and good luck on your journey. If it turns out anything like mine, you're in for a wild ride.

>even dipped my faith
"Dipped my feet", though "dipped my faith" sort of weirdly make sense within that context, I think?

Mmm wow, I didnt expected that, I mean, I tought that the Federation had no knowledge about the multiverse and that kind of stuff. Maybe we will got an answer in the next season.

Or maybe the writers just maked a mistake, I dunno.

There's no way it isn't

I think they have some idea of the multiverse just from recordings of Rick taunting them, and they heard him say once that he was C-137 Rick, and then assumed that was their universe.

Even if they can't access other universes, they can keep up the branding to make it seem like they know what's going on.

M8 it's a fucking b8, don't reply asshole.

Thanks for the effort of a good post, but it's not a real person.

>Ooo Wee
>It's a gender reveal party

>Gender

Subtle, I like it.

Okay, okay. I'm leaving now. I don't know why I even clicked here, I can't stand Harmon's sense of humor.

I want her to cage me and fuck her ex.

Why would you name your photo album Poop in my Pants? It just screams lazy 3rd grade anal retentive hack writing. Jesus, shows like Ed Edd and Eddy and Assy McGee had better adult writing than this shitty show.

It's a play on "days of our lives" and his name is Mr. Poopybutthole.

Why did 'pickle rick' even become a meme? I don't understand the point.