Gravityfalls

Gravity falls is a great show but lets be honest the ending didnt live up to the hype. The symbols cercle to stop bill was such stupid idea that didnt make any sense even by gravity falls standards. The stan twin swap was sooooo predictable. And for Bill he was such wasted potentiel. He got so little screen time when he is not with one of the pines.
He was introduced as a very knowledgable and insane creature. Hell he even told ford how to build the portal. Later he seamsed so clueless about what stoping him from going worldwide. Also It was stupid to give bill friends too. It made no sense. I think everyone was expecting some kind of backstory for bill existance and a lot more screen time of him having his own adventures or messing up with things in other dimensions without resorting to his usual lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one thing that's ever lived up to the hype.
Fuck you.

Wasn't the story that the team had deadlines or something and they had to finish the story an entire season too early, and Bill wasn't even supposed to be the main villain but more of a trickster demon, but they had to make him the villain because they ran out of time and he was the only antagonist who was set up enough to use or some shit like that?

damn, WITCHfag is here already

>girls wielding Chainsaws with reckless abandon
Damn now I want to see Pacifica as a Sister of Battle.

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

Time was not the issue. Competence was.

Hirsch has a good sense of humour but he is not a good writer. It's easy to build hype and pretend you have deepest lore by scattering hints, it's much harder to actually advance plot and develop characters.

shows like this don't need good endings.
they don't even really need endings.

>All Those pics revolving around deforestation fetish
What is this guy, a Captain Planet Villian? No seriously is it some kind of sexual thing or is it just some kind shitposting?

Whats his obsession with Wonder Bread?

It reminded me of what my Ex GF's tiddies used to feel like.

>t. Alex Hirsch

Poor lesbian forest. She's so burdensome that she deserved to be cut down.

What does anyone of this have to do with Gravity Falls?

That's suppose to be Pacifica as a grown up with her daughter Princess

Why would anyone do this?

She's wealthy

>Also It was stupid to give bill friends too.
Bill might've referred to them as "friends" but they were blatantly just minions.

man, this series produced a lot of autism.

It was still a good ending. I mean, come on. That fight scene. That Mabel overcoming her fears. That Stan sacrifice.

No, I meant why would anyone (is it you?) make this? It just isn't Pacifica. Pacifica as we saw her in the show would not grow up to be this horrible.

Why the fuck is this sperg spamming the thread?

She would without Dipper or if she was possessed by Bill

Whoever makes these is fucking disturbed. Or, like another user said earlier in the thread, a Captain Planet supervillain.

>Shitty SUV
>Making you look rich
What? That's what poor people drive.

>poor
>tfw when you have a home, a car, and a job, but can't afford an SUV

Hummers are for the ruling elite and White Bread is only for the Ultra Wealthy Ruling Female Class

What the fuck are you talking about? Every single person I've known that drives a hummer has been poor as shit, and white bread is the cheapest kind of bread.
Shit is made to be cheap.

What made up world do you live in where you don't have Hosstess Factories every block like Starbucks Coffee Joints?

I have no idea what the fuck this thread is but i love it

Are you making these right now, what is going on. If it's not you who made these, why would you commission someone for so many pictures and spam them here? Do you need help?

No.

Hostess went out of business, stupid.

Doesn't this bitch always have a chainsaw?

Not everywhere. Not in my city. It owns the ruling monopoly on all shipments of bread.