youtube.com/watch?v=hoEVPtVk9nE
youtube.com/watch?v=pcUgrYgh-rE
youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04
youtube.com/watch?v=FHpngYFrptE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name a bigger let down.

H E ' S B U S Y

youtu.be/mF0vJxrQLxI

people were hype for LK2? even as a kid I recognized that most disney sequels were worthless cash grabs. only one I actually had any hype for was Aladdin and the King of Thieves because damn that had a good trailer being blasted on every disney owned property on VHS

What the fuck happened to his "training?" All he did was wuss out the whole film.

He could have at least attempted to fight Simba once. Fucking beta immediately turned a new leaf the minute he and Kiara.
>H-he had complications!
No, that was just him attempting to act like a bad boy but failed miserably. Holy shit, they should have just had Rafiki have some evil twin brother who casts some evil voodoo spell to bring Scar back to life.

For a dude who's supposed to be a dark prodigy/love interest, Kovu is really kind of useless and boring throughout the whole movie. The closest he comes to doing something is to rescue Kiara from the fire (that his allies set) and his good-to-evil character arc is over in five seconds.

What a waste of a character.

I unironically thought Zira's lullaby was better than Be Prepared.
youtube.com/watch?v=iM9XR_SgtwM

Also Young Vitani is best.

Lion King 2 should have been about Kiara and Vitani].

for what?

Wasn't that the point? He was never really evil/bad in the first place.

>...that's the Boy Scouts' marching song
>Be Prepared
>as through life you march along

I too had a weird attraction to Vitani.

Also, "he lives within > "Circle of life"

He looks busy.

For What?

u

She turned kind of uggo when she grew up.

>The swedish Scar died this week.
Goodbye Mr. Wolff.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rJODmZtvuI

FOR THE DEATH OF THE KING

I know tom lehrer but I don't get this reference

Death of the king???

OH you mean Mufasa !

Holyshit, that Scar is pretty amazing. Its brighter / higher pitch than Jeremy Irons but its still amazing.

>thinking Kovu had a redemption arc

Did anyone else notice that Scar actually kills a heyena during the song?

When he says "you won't get a SNIFF without me!", he forces a heyena to fall down a crack into a lava pit if I remember correctly. I've never seen anyone else talk about this moment of blatant, pointless cruelty.

What, is he sick?

youtube.com/watch?v=hoEVPtVk9nE

>I unironically thought Zira's lullaby was better than Be Prepared.

That guitar riff when she mentions Simba's dying gasp is the most metal thing Disney has done.

>the most metal thing Disney has done.

youtube.com/watch?v=pcUgrYgh-rE

No, you fool, we're going to kill him!

Reminder that the hyenas ate Mufasa's corpse.

My niggas

Unironically the best Disney villain song.
youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04

Why was Simba such a shit king?

Finnish Scar is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=FHpngYFrptE

It's almost like he spent most of his life slacking off instead of learning what it means to be king.

Him getting BTFO by everyone was the best part of the movie. Not saying this because I hate him or anything, just a cool fucking scene and song.

even as a kid I knew direct to video movies were shit

Lion King 1 & 1/2

originally he was scripted as not leaving. Scar was about to kill him except all the Lionesses show up and think that he saved him making him a huge hero. So Scar leads the pridelands in Simba's name while Simba slacks off and acts like Ferris Bueller. That's why Matthew Broederick plays him

that sounds better than what we got