Smallfoot teaser trailer

youtu.be/6fEjv52lUy0
>mfw not a genndy tartakovsky film

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/warner-bros-unveils-smallfoot-teaser-trailer-154933.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WB is so jewish they cant afford their own animation studio.

there goes my hope for new player in the animation field.

>gimmicky concept
>generic cgi and design
>generic humor

It'll probably be...well, generic. And just "fine". Not worth my time.

The brown 'Big Foot' has afro hair, delightfully fun family racism.

>from the people who saw Storks.

yeah,not very waifuable.

THEY NEED NOSES

Unless it has any waifuable characters I say the most attention Sup Forums will give this after its release is popping up in future ‘TV shows/movies only you watched’ threads

Other than Danny DeVito, everyone I recognize in the cast is shit.

>James Cordon
STOP HIM

So Warner is doing their own animation after selling off Dreamworks?

cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/warner-bros-unveils-smallfoot-teaser-trailer-154933.html

WB got back into animatio starting with the Lego movie,then we got Storks. and so on

Hentai will give them D cups and make them 10/10.
Just like we did for goth girl from Oblongs.

weird I thought Storks was a Dreamworks movie,

it was clearly a Sony movie.

So this isn’t gonna have any cool nepalese culture or mythology at all is it? It’s just gonna be Planet 51 set in some mountains this time.

Do people really like yetis or bigfoots (bigfeet?) or something? I've seen more than my fair share of TV shows where morons potter around in the woods making retarded noises hoping to attract bigfoot yet somehow not finding any evidence year after year, but is the bigfoot appeal really so widespread? I've always found it to be the most boring of mythical(?) creatures but here we are.

>WB
god can they just go out of business already

I don't want to like it

Did James Cordan suck off every animation studio under the sun? Why does he keep appearing in everything?