HILLARLY CLINTON REACHES 2012 OBAMA TURNOUT IN FLORIDA

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GO SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in in

>"estimated"

Haha drumpo btfo

>estimated votes
Wow! It's literally nothing.

Well? I'm waiting Drumpftards

>slate
You gonna link buzzfeed next?

How the fuck do you estimate votes?

Look at them squirm. We did it CTR. We won the election for Hillary hahaha

This is literally based off of an opinion poll and the current time.

Sage

Literally a prediction. The basis for it is the same as any 270towin map posted on Sup Forums.

It's some retarded Slate guess, they're literally looking at number of people voting and which stations.

> estimated
> based on pre-election polling
if anything this helps Trump.
Libtards will stay at home because they think they already won, and trump supporters will vote because they don't want to lose

>slate
>guesstimates

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Really activated my almonds

this board has been so fucking depressing today, an I bet he''s gonna win in the end, still, NOT FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Bullshit.
She's not getting Obama numbers even if they have to pad it out with Cubans and dead people, which they invariably will.

this isn't tallying votes, right? how many of those blue meanies are bernouts voting for trump?

they have trump losing in NH in the graphic

That's funny cause I remember you guys saying the same shit on 2012

>Da polls are rigged, Romney is really winning!!!

Then you fags would post a pic of the Reagan election

>2012 turnout
His turnout was shit in 2012.

How long until results from florida?

Got $50 on Florida going red.

>Votercastr spam all day
This just makes me more comfy knowing how badly Hillary will get BTFO

Slate is literal garbage. Technically we're not supposed to know results until official calls because of potential for voter swing.

>Estimates

Reminder publishing exit polls/voting data is illegal before closing time

Guess the staff of Slate & OP will be heading to jail :^)

prepare your anuses for the hurt, pol fucks. You will need this to soothe your aching asses

Close your eyes and press on them really hard for about twenty seconds. Those little lights you see represent delegates, of course the left eye for the Democrats and the right for Republicans. But if Hillary starts getting Obama numbers you pressed too hard.

(ESTIMATED VOTES SO FAR)

>Muh Romney
The go to argument for people who can't defend D+9 samples. Romney is not comparable at all, especially not on Sup Forums. Not a single person thought he would win by election day.

>436 respondents

Great poll! Thanks Reuters!

>Estimates are based on pre-election polling, latest turnouts in observed polling places, and current reports of total early ballots
>(((Slate)))

In other words, bullshit disguised as an actual vote count.

We've already had this thread.

Then you clearly weren't here in 2012.

The order of support was No candidate >>>>>> Johnson >>> Romney = Obama

Why aren't the janitors doing their job?

So it is still voting time in Florida. Waiting till after 3-5pm when the adults get out of work to vote for the Don.

:3

Their methodology would work in a normal election.

It certainly doesn't with this one. They assume votes based on the previous election.

Either I never paid attention to elections then, but I don't remember any of that. I keep seeing that collage of maybe 100+ posts for Romney. Now compare that to millions of posts during that time.

Democrats are not working, Republicans do, because of this they will vote later in the evening after work.

>"""ESTIMATES"""
>"""ESTIMATES"""
>"""ESTIMATES"""
>"""ESTIMATES"""
>"""ESTIMATES"""
>"""ESTIMATES"""

oy vey!

You won a private pizza party with Clinton!!!

Congratulations. Are you excited? She's very excited. She has some great treats in store for you.

> Slate

Don't worry, once the Republicans get off work Trump will take the lead.

>what are confidence intervals

Now I know you are knew because I spent that entire election day on here and thread after thread was how Romney was going to win. Then after he lost and mods put the dancing Obama all over this board, you niggers went quiet

>(((estimated)))

>Slate
>before the results are even out
lmao

>compares the estimates of this year to actuals from 2012

LOL.

It's not even a lead, it's a bullshit estimate made by liberals

It is not a poll though, dumbo
It is an algorithm based on early votes and polls before today

>are based on pre election polling
Kek

>*ESTIMATED VOTES SO FAR

Go fuck yourself OP

>da joos

NUMBERS HAVE SPOKEN

>Look at them squirm.
Hi Tim Heidecker. I did nazi those digits coming

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
>search for stein and berg

PURE COINCIDENCE

>Estimated
>Slate

LOL fuck off shill

>rigged polls
it's literally nothing
HILLDAWGS ARE NERVOUS

Lol.

Trump will win by 334 in the electoral college.
This is my estimate.

The numbers have spoken.

nice so people in florida can pretty much stay home

>polls
You CTR faggots weren't fired yet?

We are all still at work, you fucking NEET permavirgin.

is slate legitimate?

sage, just want to check this get

Makes sense. Everyone is excited to have a female president.

>(((Slate)))

REMINDER THAT THERE ARE NO RESULTS OF VOTES OUT YET. DON'T FALL FOR (((CTR))) TACTICS SAYING THAT TRUMP IS ALREADY LOSING. GO OUT AND MAGA! EARLY INDICATIONS ARE THAT TRUMP HAS A SERIOUS CHANCE OF WINNING MICHIGAN.

>2012 turnout

Oh so 135% voter turnout again.

No fraud here. Bush frauded though.

No different from the imaginary voting maps trumptards produce

Chck

>6,000,000
OY VEY

Anybody who thought Romney could beat Obama was deluded. As much as I hate the guy, he has charisma and presents himself very well. Romney was a dorky cracker, more of the same from the GOP.

The tables have turned this year. Trump gets people excited, Clinton gives people a headache. It'll be interesting to see if he outperforms Obama.

Trumptards taking it in the ass with Clintons robust blue 4.2 million vote dick.

>estimated
Yeah alright, goy.

How many bongs until we get some actual trustworthy results?

I remember all the polls from here picked Obama winning

Because they never do.

They basically take down CP and that's it. Hundreds of threads a day violate their rules and they just let it happen.

Today was always going to be bad, board-wise.

michigan doesn't matter if trump looses florida.He needs to win Florida to be in it.

>"I don't agree with it, therefore it must be wrong"

Shouldn't have angered them latinos LMAO

SHUT IT DOWN

its fucking over. society is cucked. i give up on caring about anything other than my business

>tfw you're in a good mood today and don't really care if Trump wins or loses

sheeeeeeeeeeit

They won't be for long.

Our FIST FEMALE PROIM MINISTA is already forgotten and she did nothing but harm to any woman who wants to get the role in the future. Electing someone simply because of Gender is the most fucking ironic meme ever.

Kek

They take numbers based on if the people who voted for Obama were still voting for Hillary. It complete ignores registered Democrats who are voting Trump and vice versa.

It's not a poll. It's some algorithim slate is using.

what are you talking about?

we know that huge numbers of Democrats are going Trump... like the Sanders supporters

There.

Don't make me do it again.

>so far
>estimated

>slate

fuck off ctr

you pull your pants down, stick your hand in your ass and however many aids virii you pull out are the number of hill votes. subtract a random percentage from that number gives the figure you post as trumps number. it's quite scientific.

He's just saying they're estimations of the votes, nothing more nothing less shill.

Estimated votes by Slate. Wow, its literally nothing.

>Implying that Democrats don't have an edge due to the manpower of having big cities
Trump votes will likely be counted from the North later on.

Florida will go red, working people work after work, lazy latinos already voted and blew their wad early.
Trump will win Florida!

"Estimated vote"

Yeah sounds like our media this morning already declaring she has won before the polling votes have even come in.

HIiary had half the lead in early voting that Obama had in 2012. ABC is +10 Trump with election day voters. CBS has him +16. Obama won by 75,000, which is cancelled out by Hillary's poor early voting lead. He already won Florida based on the numbers.

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

THEY ONLY HAVE ONE SHITTY POLL LEFT TO BACK THEM UP

HAHAHAHAHAHA