Lesbian character starts questioning her sexuality after meeting a cute boy

>Lesbian character starts questioning her sexuality after meeting a cute boy

Has it ever been done before? Alex not related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2750931/I-ll-s-having-Research-says-female-sex-couples-satisfied-sheets-straight-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, it was a kino titled Chasing Amy

I've seen the opposite case, several times.

Rose quartz

I think Smith could save the DC CU

No I haven't personally.

But I have been thinking about writing a story where a girl with a traumatic past convinces her self she's a lesbian and has to confront the reality that she's straight.

One of the first few episodes of Last Man was centered around it.

>Alex not related
she never once questioned her lesbian sexuality

Ivy is more like a doormat to Harley, it's pretty clear she prefers the joker with her acting as the emotional provider she runs too when he gets too scary.

>gay character starts questioning his sexuality after meeting a cute girl

Also known as the shittiest fucking trope in existence? Go fuck yourself.

>lesbian who lost her girlfriend to a man.

T.virgin rk9 retard

kek

Instead of getting mad about losing a lesbian character, realize that instead we're getting a bisexual one instead.

Doesn't fucking count. Greg looks like a lesbian.

This. They're pretty underrepresented and the whole "girl question her sexuality over girl" trope is played out.

bisexuals arent real

Harem animes do it a lot

Please don't, this sounds like Tumblr tier shit.

Cute boy questioing his sexuality after meeting a lesbian character? How is this works IRL?

Britney seemed rather gay for Alex until she started getting plowed by Clover's boyfriend.

TRIGGERED TUMBLERINA DETECTED

Well now I'm committed to doing to it.

Name 10.

Ivy is a sociopath Harley is just a pussy tingler to her and nothing more.

Not that user but I know Rosario Vampire had that Loli witch, who was into Moka before switching over to tskune or whatever the fuck his name was.

>coming out-type comic
>guy forces himself on girl
>girl runs away crying
>some fucking random-ass mythological female creature gets it on with her
I have seen two selkie comics and this is the same damn plot for both!

No, straight girls questioning their sexuality as soon as the first lesbian enters her life.
Bonus points if the lesbian girl guilt trips the other one into going out with her.

Xander from the runaways.

Gen13 had Sarah Rainmaker, a lesbian, who had a will they or won't they with Burnout, a straight guy.

t.triggered cunt
you know that lesbians are not real, right?
It's literally physically and biologically impossible for a woman to not find men attractive unless she has some sort of mental illness
even "lesbian couples" have one person who is in your typical male role, uses strap-ons etc.

Image Related

Also related

Boy howdy, theres nothing I find sexier than fat, senior citizens

>Implying this doesnt happen
>Implying sexuality is rigid and static

What's next, you're going to say gays aren't real because it's physically and biologically impossible for men to not find a woman attractive?

Gays are actually a real thing.
Women are just different.

>Lesbian character starts questioning her sexuality after meeting a cute boy

Traps aren't straight.

the ideas of having little boxes around for manlets to fuck the ladies is hilarious to me

Even though your arguments for why lesbians aren't real applies to gay as well? Like there being someone in a female role and the urge to stick their dick in a moist hole like a vagina?

>this is a thing

someone make an edit but instead of alex its several fetish scenes from the show

I like how Sam and Britney are sucking off ugly shits, but are plowed by hot dudes, with Alex and Clover the reverse.

My heart says yes and my boner says yes.
You know what to do user.

Was it? She seemed lesbo through and through

Soon

I'm sure there are plenty of Catholic comics about it.

But why bother when you can have the reverse? A straight girl in flustered denisl of pussy lust is superior. Unless your fetish is to bait people on tumblr dot com.

Nah, I personally enjoy male-led lesbian relationships. Where one lesbian bullies the other into sucking dick and forcing her to enjoy it.

that does not happen unless its a shitty "conversión" propaganda.

have you ever met and talk with an actual woman irl?
no, you slut mom doesn't count

Why does every activist crawl out of the woodwork when it's time for fun?

>girl question her sexuality over girl" trope is played out.
Were?

>t.triggered cunt
>you know that gays are not real, right?
>It's literally physically and biologically impossible for a man to not find men attractive unless he has some sort of mental illness
>even "gay couples" have one person who is in your typical male role, uses strap-ons etc.

>the amount of butthurt lesbians itt

Jee, who invited Tumblr?

Alfie did it, but man some fans were pissed. As for real life I have seen plenty of women experiment with lesbianism, but a lot of those go back to being straight or heavily male leaning bi's

She never questioned her sexuality. When she met her finacé, her gaydar went off, and she knew she had her beard. They could get married, get their families off their backs, and each could continue having same-sex lovers.

Lastman is so good, tho.

Good luck on your writing user, whatever it may be and wherever it may take you!

because Sup Forums has somehow become a shitposting playground for the rest of Sup Forums.

Lesbians aren't a thing
They just need a good dicking to correct their mental illness

>Chasing Amy

>Story about a literal slut who fucked everything that moved

>kino

It's not just Sup Forums

>everyone i don't agree with is a lesbian
also
>girls
>on Sup Forums
Kek

the same thing can be said for hetero mans ,you know

Everyone would be happier if the entire world was bisexual.

When everyone is treated normal, no one is special.

maybe go out and ask one " why?" , instead of posting spoil memes from 10 years ago

Not really related to /co but that SNL episode with Kristen Stewart about 40% of the sketches were about how she made the female cast question their sexuality

>put two straight women together
>call it lesbians gfs
of course it doesn't work
comics really need to stop making straight characters gay

>this
NO ONE can beat the dick, it's a fool errand to try

so what

man, they really bad at licking that puss then
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2750931/I-ll-s-having-Research-says-female-sex-couples-satisfied-sheets-straight-women.html

I'm still a rock star

Straight girls being convinced/coerced into lesbian situations is my fetish. Post that plz.

I got my rock moves

And guess what

I'm having more fun

And now that we're done

Almost like genders know their own gender and both sexes are absolutely dogshit at talking about sex.

Between couples, the reason sex is shit is 99% of the time their own fault for being stupid fucks and not talking about it and what they enjoy, what kinks they have and so forth.

People aren't mind readers and far from everyone are good at reading their partner during sex, not to mention the people that fake it.

lesbian girls being convinced/coerced into straight situations is my fetish. Post that instead plz.

So..... Pearl

Research also shows that lesbian bed death is very much a thing. Sure, it might be better, but something is better than nothing.

>projecting this much
what happent buddy ,you ok?

>Implying I'm in a relationship
It doesn't even interest me. It's more that it's just common sense, sexual enjoyment isn't some static thing.

It's just sad seeing people whine about their sex only because they refuse to talk with their partner about it. One night stands I can understand, but if you're in a long-term relationship, you have no excuse not to talk about it.

Lesbian bed death
"According to Schwartz, lesbian couples in committed relationships have less sex than any other type of couple, and they generally experience less sexual intimacy the longer the relationship lasts.[1] The study has been criticized by the lesbian community and some psychologists as popular myth." -wiki
>The study has been criticized by the lesbian community and some psychologists as popular myth.
>hmm

>everyone i don't agree with is a lesbian
That's an amazing super power. I would do almost nothing but disagree w/ people all day if I had that power.

>>Implying I'm in a relationship
well that explains everything

That 2hu actually does so in that very comic.

>Not really related to /co
Then don't fucking bring it up. Why is sticking to such a broad topic as comics, cartoons or their adaptations so hard for newfags?

lesbian girls being coerced into straight situations and then their lovers finding out and trying to kill them only for it to turn into a loving threesome is my fetish

Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. But I'm a guy so it's impossible.

Do gay couples in a committed relationship have more sex than any other type? What country was the sample taken in? What time period? What was the data collection method?

the country of fagastain in the 5th year of our lord by drunk goat call

see wikipedia
am not your dad ,do your homework yourself

>Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian
Why?

he finds beating kids appealing

He likes to imagine that women have much better orgasms.

>triggered