Star vs the Stump

Star vs the Forces of Evil will return on December 2nd with a special holiday-themed episode, "Stump Day/Holiday Spellcial"

>Stump Day: "Marco tries to throw Star a surprise party."
>Holiday Spellcial: "Eclipsa's dark spells invited to office holiday party."
youtube.com/watch?v=bNQZJkxqz74

I love Star and want to see her happy with Marco!

There was only one person who was good enough for Star, and now he's gone. RIP

Will Marco get the party off the ground or fuck it up completely?

More trap Higgs when?

His attention will be focused elsewhere, and thus he will be unable to cater thr party specifically to Star.

I just got into star vs thanks to Sup Forums. I am still on S1 BUT what the fuck is Toffee. He seems different than the other monsters.

He's handsome, well read, and just generally sexy.

p u r e

>I am still on S1 BUT what the fuck is Toffee
Man just sit back and enjoy the ride

purely overrated

>the shower heads look like wieners
Nice touch.

Pure and wholesome

is there a straight version of this?

>the shower heads look like wieners
Have you ever seen a wiener before, user?

dull and uninteresting

What's not straight about a girl's penis?

Sweet And considerate

Rambunctious and fun

Strong and agile

cut and discarded

Amazing and perfect

Best girl

>isn't taking your bullshit

Look, I loved Jackie too, but it's clear the writers didn't have any actual plans for her as the series picked up a new season

ES UN DIA MUY IMPORTANTE

Its bullshit, Janna should bring her along since they clearly have no plans for her either besides "random fun"

BARREN SALTY WOMB

Yet they still tease the mermaid shit as a way of digging the knife in further.

"Haha you THOUGHT Jackie was gonna get more!"

>ti. sticc

Poor Star, someone needs to smooch those cheeks better.

If we're going to argue semantics, then it's not like any of the characters really look like people to begin with.

>Jackiefags still holding on this long
Just give up already. Jackie is done. Over. Hekapoo is /ourgirl/ now.

It really is bizarre and I'd love to know if anything was going through the writers minds more than just "We didn't know what to do with her so we got rid of her."

There's nothing semantics about it. Those shower heads look nothing like penises and it calls into question whether you've actually seen a human penis before.

Except Tomkie

>Hekapoo is /ourgirl/ now.
I miss Jackie, but Hekapoo is pretty good for a second place.

Never

She had her chance and she didn't take it!

Poofags truly have no shame

Gorgeous
Seriously, I can't help but smile whenever I look at this picture

You're not helping your case.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Dammit, stop posting pictures of Jackie. You're starting to make me feel bad for her.

Happy thanksgiving.

why would a first generation immigrant celebrate thanksgiving?

>stay amazing, user

I don't know which one you're even talking about but it's a dumb take either way.

Happy thanksgiving, guys. Stay cute and perfect.

>I'm beyond saving, Jackie

They're still in denial, they need time to process the painful truth of their precious waifu getying the Alfonso/Ferguson treatment

what if Star showed up to Thanksgiving dinner with her ice cream and gingerbread casserole and people gave her weird looks and she felt self-conscious and upset that people didn't like it because she tried her best it's the only thing she knows how to cook

okay I'm not cut out for "what if Star" posting I made myself sad typing this

But at her peak she was way better and more important than either of those two. Getting "the treatment" doesn't negate all that happened beforehand.
Ludo basically got that treatment and he's one of the most developed characters in the show.

I loved the outfit in that episode and how her hair looked in those giant braids. I wish she used that design more often.

>Not edited image

I'm disappointed

Cooking is not that hard actually

Jackie is one of the least developed characters on the show, don't even equate her character with Ludo, her only purpose on the show is being a drama engine to stir up Star and Marco's relationship

you're a fucking retard

I wasn't equating the two. I was saying they both got written off. They even both got proper sendoffs. Do you consider Ludo to have the "Ferg and Alf" treatment?

And "least developed?" Less than Ludo or Buff Frog or Tom for sure, but there's no way in hell she's less developed than Janna or Kelly. And we are talking DEVELOPMENT here, not characterization.

Does that mean people can't love her and want her to come back? She was a pretty damn good one at that and was still an enjoyable person.
There were PLENTY of opportunities to give her more. There still are if conflict is ever brought back across dimensions to Earth or if they ultimately pursue Tomkie.

I see you're buttmad about the 'Alfonso/Ferguson" part, by that I meant she will no longer have any major appearances ever again

We need more of Star cooking

stay out of these thread you maroon
unless you want to have it all spoiled

Beautiful and angelic

>any major appearances ever again
For the rest of season 3 for sure.
I'm still thinking there's something for 4.

Okay, for those of you that actually flat out say Jackie is INTERESTING...
...what about her is interesting? I'm at a loss.

>people think Jackie isn't going to show up again
>people think fucking Ludo isn't going to show up again

nah, she'll be forgotten about

Even if she never shows up again she'll never be forgotten
There's always the fantasies of what could have been.

Jackie will show up again, alright
as a background character

There would be absolutely no point, what would she even be in the background of?
Why would she be passively looking onto something Star or Marco were doing after what she's been through with both of them?

people only like her because of her character design and "personality"

Soooo, does anybody have any recommendations for time killers that are Star Vs-related? I'm bored and the hiatus will be dreadful for me.

Kinda like most female characters? People like Janna for her "personality", which when you think about it is pretty one note even if she's weird.

she'll make a cameo in Star and Marco's wedding

That would be complete absolute bullshit if they didnt bother to bring her on a single Mewni adventure beforehand. I know that what you're saying is bullshit but if this happens I'll blow my lid.

people also like characters for their character roles

How long will we have these comfy threads before they're ruined with the influx of tumblr faggots thanks to the Princess Marco article?

If Mewmans can breed with monsters, can they breed with humans?

What Princess Marco article?

You don't know until you try

Eclipsa tried something similar with monsters. It didn't go well

let's ignore that topic. really all you need to know is that some big tabloids are starting to pick up on the message in princess turdina, skewing it to promote leftist gender ideals. basically brownie points were earned.

I think she's just trying to get more exposure to her show

And you expect people to come to Sup Forums because of this?
Please, you think too highly of tumblrfags. They'll just keep claiming "Marco is a transgirl uwu".

in the most desperate way possible, but whatever.

who said i expected tumblrtards to come here? i'm not the user who suggested that.

Amerimutts please leave

Hey, if we're good enough for Star, who are you to judge

We need more of Marco putting a bun in her oven.

Endgame right here, fellow queer persons.

I like the way you think

>Star: No you don't need a condom, Marco. You're a human and I'm a Mewman, the only way you could get me pregnant is if I cast a fertility spell first.
>(Star has already cast that spell on herself.)

A theory my younger brother tossed to me about Ludo being able to use magic when he held a piece of the wand

Since Toffee was infecting and part of all magic in the universe, he was able to naturally use it and bestow that ability to anyone whom he could possess.

>Remember not to tell my parents and Tom how we spend our nights, Marco.