Why, I do believe it's time for early Silver Age comics!

Why, I do believe it's time for early Silver Age comics!

But enough about me, how was your day?

It's another Kirby thread, which means another full issue of The Challs for today.

Howdy fella, hope you're doing good. Saw a download for a bunch of Sherlock Holmes radio dramas the other day and thought of you.

Aw, bless you. I'm doing okay, currently making my way through a Nero Wolfe audiobook while I'm doing my daily grind here. Are you okay?

I'm not too bad thanks, I'm due to go back into hospital at the drop of a hat but I might have to wait for next year. I'll save it for the Secret Santa/Christmas threads as there's some crazy things happening and it's not too long to go now.

There is nothing on that page I do not want

I'm posting the whole comic for funsies.

>desuarchive is undergoing downtime for server maintenance, meaning I can't search for my usual "___ was born/died today"
>check our twitter for more updates!
>their twitter doesn't tell me jack shit
Might have to end this one a little earlier than I'd planned, but we'll see how it goes. On a related note, how crazy is it that Sup Forums only has ONE dedicated archive that allows you to search?

Would put it down to the enormous storage space it would require.

>ballistic missile
Man, seed companies were hardcore back then. I can imagine people selling 50 boxes for a chunk of uranium.

Again, I might as well post the whole thing - it's not like I get to storytime on a Thursday that often.

Well, I guess that's all from me for today, unless desuarchive's servers are fixed before I have to leave.

Cheers for the dump fella!

It was, as always, my pleasure.