Patton WIEGHS in!!!!

Looks like Sup Forums's favorite widower is confident that Trump is going to lose...

He's also going after our boy O'Keeffe

I love people like him, supporting violent gang members as long as it makes him morally superior. Thank god I'm a terrible person and have no issue robbing him (as I am a mexican) or making memes of his fat dead as fuck wife.

What feels better: shitting on Trump or having an alive wife?

wtf im with her now!

Someone should remind him what happened the last time he blasphemed

I would think not fucking a corpse wins

Just like his wife's life.

>not demanding ID from Mexican gangbangers who are probably felons

Nigga wat?

>can predict trump will lose

>can't predict his wife's death

I'm guessing his wife is #withher?

You know he might actually kill himself if Trump wins.

Someone be a team player and trigger him for me. He blocked me after I made him cry about his dead wife

is he bragging that a group of rapist/murders are in line to vote for hillary illegally right now?

Last time he called out Trump, he woke up to a dead wife.
Wonder what he'll wake up to tomorrow.

Let us all remember that Kek is not a merciful god, and that he is with Trump.

I can't believe I like this faggots comedy. I hope he orphans his daughter so she doesn't become this.

He doesnt see chances of death creeping on a working female.

Hence why his wife is a registered democrat

Did his wife vote for her as well?

>it's over
they've been saying that for months. You'd think they'd learn.

I strongly dislike this little leprechaun so much.
This coming from an ex-fan. I still continue to love his sweatpants-time-traveller bit with all my heart.

If any of you become famous someday, please understand this thought: when you go political / SJW / obvious-shill, you divide up your paying audience. I will never again buy a CD or movie that he is in.

Trump may lose the election but he still has a living wife either way.

If Patton Oswald was any good at predicting disaster he wouldn't be a widower.

fuck you stupid faggot, making threads with no links.

KILL YOURSELF after you vote.

When Trump wins tonight this faggot is going to kill himself.

Of course that fat fuck is pro hillary. hillary loves gay white men!

Daily reminder we STILL don't know what killed his wife which probably means drugs killed her.

>5"3
>dead fat wife
>biggest claim to fame was voicing a rat

Why even live?

This. I used to love Patton, had every cd, and loved him on The Heart She Holler and King of Queens. The last few years he has become really disgusting. I'm fine with him disagreeing with me on things, many things, but he goes about it in such a gross and smug way. I feel bad about his wife, but that doesn't give you a right to act like such a faggot. He wasn't even this bad about Bush. I'e lost total respect and any admiration I had for him.

Same I used to be a fan too. Going full SJW killed him for me

What a retard.

#MAGA

Tell him attacking trump won't bring back his dead wife.

Pls send some actual ms13 to his house user, last time I talked to one was about whisky so I have 0 experience with them beyond that

Table for two?
oh, one?
Right this way sir

Is that what he said to his wife?

wtf I hate SHIELD now.

I figured they already were public? So we have anonymous volunteers in charge of anonymous voters?

Lol u made it better

>he reaches the afterlife and finds out his wife has been fucking Michael Brown

Do you think he is legitimately going to cry when she loses?

Post the tweet where he makes that comparison between alt-right, sith lords, and race realism.

This is the final, feeble insanity of a man who killed his wife getting posted on twitter.

Honestly, isn't it most likely that some "people" killed his wife and have threatened him into being the ultra leftist he now is? Wasn't his wife's death a complete mystery?