Name a better Thanksgiving episode of any cartoon you can’t

Name a better Thanksgiving episode of any cartoon you can’t
probably because there aren’t that many Thanksgiving episodes of cartoons

Thanksgiving is a fake ass holiday that the US is way too proud of. It doesn’t deserve holiday specials.

Bob's burgers has the best Thanksgiving episodes and I marathon them every year
t. Obssessed europoor.
Can't wait until Merkel's power base collapses and the Pee-U collapses with her.

>Bob's burgers has the best Thanksgiving episodes

Correct.

That show alone has given us more first-rate Thanksgiving episodes than every other cartoon ever combined.

Not that there's that much competition, but still.

FOR STUFFINGGGGG

The Hey Arnold! one

Damn, son, you don't have to get all butthurt just because the rest of the human race has better things to do today than pretend they love their extended families while choking down the most unpleasant of all bird meats.

I can feel only pity for a man who's never had a properly prepared turkey.

HOW FITTING, MY DEAR AMERICANS

YOUR PRESIDENT LOOKS LIKE AN OVERCOOKED TURKEY NOW TOO

EVEN MAKES THE SAME SOUNDS

Starvin Marvin was better.

You noticed that before the thing about him not really loving his family?

Turkey is the best and it should have been the national bird. I bet eagles don't even taste good.

He said "extended" family. That's how most people feel about aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.

What about the Megas XLR episode?

hey Abdol is probably check your wife's turkey temperature right now

it actually isn't fake
the narrative is falsified for nationalistic purposes, yes, but it started as a bottom-up holiday that only gained official recognition in the Lincoln administration.

Bart vs Thanksgiving is the only one I can think of, and even then it's more because it shows more heartwarming moments and isn't really as funny as other eps.

Recess had a pretty good thanksgiving episode, that's about all I can remember

They should've made him a member of the Super Best Friends.

Yeah, bobs burgers has the best thanksgiving eps bar none. Not a high bar, but it's over it.

This was a garbage episode from one of the worst seasons, you mongoloid.

And though it's already been said, Bob's Burgers has the best Thanksgiving episodes.

Get with the times Gramps, Merkel is dead. Re-elections due to being unable to form a goverment because only Greens want to work with you aren't good for the reputation of a cancellor from the conservative party. And these re-elections will likely lead to a minority goverment either with SPD's or AfD's blessing. Ignoring how it would end up, it's likely the AfD who gets to decide if a law passes or not because neither the traditional conservatives nor the traditional leftists can generate a majority and would need to convince the AfD to pass a law.

I've always enjoyed the comedy in Animaniacs' "Turkey Jerky".
inbf4 TMSfag

I enjoyed the thanksgiving episode of Life with Louie

Where's that one user who hosted the Halloween stream? He said he was gonna do a Thanksgiving stream.

What is a Merkel?

A miserable little pile of secrets!

no comercial shit like halloween or christmas
happy family moments

what's wrong with thanksgiving
>inb4 muh indian