Hey user, you voted for our first female president right?

>hey user, you voted for our first female president right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you shitskin and your big titties. MAGA

Shut up, slut! *punches you in the face* Hahaha, befitting of a slut, would you not say? DIEEEEEEE *stomps on your face until you're dead* Well?! Any other fucking Shillary supporting scum wanna step to me? Hahaha, come the fuck on and get what you deserve!!!

No.

Seriously, anyone can eat lard or drink hormones and get huge tits. Flat tit mature women are better.

Shills and fags out in full force today

those tits are clearly gross ones.

I would probably just lie and then flirt with her

name?

Yeah.

In the future when it's Ivanka.

#SPIRITCOOKING
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Nah I voted for Donald Trump, what's up with your nose btw?

offcourse i did, sweetheart, now come over and let's celebrate with some alcohol
are all danes this autistic?

I've grown accustomed to her traitorous face user, I hope you share her crying selfies tonight.

FUCK OFF YOU LOOSE WOMEN

no you gross breeder

>Implying she would be attracted to a beta hillary supporter

There's too many reasons to get that chick naked.

That picture is hilarious

She's a real estate agent in New York.

Pretty unwise.

No, I voted for Trump early and did not use my tits to try and sway beta-orbiters to vote for my candidate. MAGA

Yeah. Jill.

literally would say, "for sure!" then seduce her and whisper, "i voted for trump" as i cum inside her.

Mate she wouldn't give a shit.

>implying you flirt by talking about politics

You say you're voting for somebody else not trump or hitlery

Goddam it Emily you cunt. I still love your tits and ass though.

lolno

nope youre ugly slut. i wouldnt even lie to please you.

Yeah sure *cums on tits*

No, she was shit at her job and only made it to where she was from her husbands success. That's not the American way

Last name?

>dumb spoiled cunt votes for Hillary

How surprising

No. Don't you have some coal to burn?

Everytime

I doubt she finds feminized men sexually attractive though user. WOmen love men who go against the grain and refuse to back down when they get in your face. My ex stalked me for a month after i ripped her arguments to shreds at a house party whilst winding her up.

Sure, I voted for Obama

SAUCE ME

Why do they want me to die?

I don't want to fight Russia.

I don't want to feel loyal to them anymore.

Sluts come and go, but MAGA is eternal.

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!!?!??!!!

All the trends show that the next one should be retarded faggot cripple.

nope. I didn't vote for the war-mongering SJW, nor did I vote for the white-supremacist science denialist.

wow those boob i wanna cum on them hard that fine bitch needs good fuck i want to milk those tits hard with penis.

No you voted for another SJW

Nope fuck off ya cunt whore bitch slut

>with penis

Kek'd

Why the literal fuck are you in my house? Did you break in? What the fuck? Who else is with you? I'm phoning the police.

you have a poetic soul

Even if this qt offered to milk my cock with her tits in exchange for voting Hillary I'd still refuse. Trump absolutely MUST win this election.

I hate this bitch now
ig /emilyhelenbarry

depends where you live. midwest here and literally fucked every one of my ex's friends (out of spite) by larping as a feminist progressive that just wanted to "be friends"

wow those boob i wanna cum on them hard that fine bitch needs good fuck i want to milk those tits hard with penis.

You voted for a man who supports open borders and the TPP.
Good job dummy. :^)

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious someone screencap this

NO!

Those tits are honestly a tad too big. She's going to be a hunnchback cripple by her 40's

Tits tis tits tits tis

Droooolllll

nah
i dont vote for candidates based on their gender, thats sexist.

Yup! Her name is Jill.

Wow if you subtract the tits distraction she's quite ugly.

thanks, y-you too

>posting this thread on every board.

>>hey user, you voted for our first female president right?

Fuck you, fuck her, and fuck every Democrat and nigger on the entire face of the Earth.

With a running chainsaw...

you don't vote in this election you fucking idiot we live in argentina

This level of autism shouldn't be legal.

My gf was speaking poorly of trump last night...i had to tell her that this was a trump household and if she did it again, i'd have to kick her out.

Not unless Trump starts wearing a dress

>implying I can vote anyway
Fuck you bitch. I would if they'd let me.

As opposed to a man who thinks science is a hoax and whose running mate supports conversion therapy to "cure" gay people? As opposed to the guy who wants to execute innocent civilians in the middle east? The man who wants to put the Bible above the Constitution? The man who wants to gut the ACA so we can go back to having people with preexisting conditions dying in the streets?
>muh free trade!!
maybe if you dummies weren't so fucking incompetent at everything you wouldn't worry about some shitty workers in shitty third world shitholes stealing your shitty jobs

>Autism: Terminal

Moar

MOOOOOOODS

Wow
Another damning, unequivocally genuine representation of how all Trump cultists feel about women
Wait until Twitter sees THIS screenshot

Wow didn't know Trump was woman

Jesus man just kill the rat no need to emasculate it

Filthy Copenhagen scum.

Holy shit we're hitting autism levels that were previously thought to be impossible

say yes just to bang her then when we done say I voted to maga

it's [current year] user, of course Trump is a stunning and brave woman

>nope. I didn't vote for the war-mongering SJW, nor did I vote for the white-supremacist science denialist.

So you instead wasted your vote on the pot-smoking, hare-brained, zero experience idiot who never had a prayer of a change.
You turbo'ed your autism, and got so mellowed out that you dick wouldn't even rise for a supermodel...

You are a waste of flesh. Seriously

>"Hahaha no. I voted for Donald Trump."

I work with a bunch of nurses. All if them keep asking me who I voted for and a few asked if I voted for Hillary. The above greentext has been my actual response.

It's funny because I'm actually good looking, I work out, make good money and carry myself like a man, so they just accept whatever I say. A few obese nig nogs have fired back with salt but overall the response has been generally cordial, if even curiousity.

Hey how's that corrupt two-party system working out for ya? You must really love FPTP to keep voting for the establishment
>inb4 "but muh Trump is anti-establishment!"
keep telling yourself he's going to actually change the system

Still hot to me

If anyone asks you just say of course it's not like they can find out.

Good to always play on the winning on team.

I've fapped to Berserk many times.

>answering with your dick like numale fuccboi
>not putting the slag in her place
>having democrat friends or spouses/gfs etc at all
ISHYGDDT

>Not using those tits that were literally made for fucking, cumming all over them and her face, and then telling her that you already voted early for Trump
Step it up

What's wrong with bombing people in the middle east? Every Muslim we kill is a bonus.

I'd take that shit with Strong border control.

Secondly ACA is fucked up shit.

I make barely 30k a year, and I make too much for government subsidies, but in order to insure my wife on my work insurance would cost 9600$/yr, I can't lose 1/3rd of my pay to insure her. I barely get by as it is now. So I just have to deal with the uninsured fee on my tax return, which will increase every year.

So if you ask me if people with pre-existing conditions should die on the streets? Abso-fucking-lutely. It wasn't nearly this bad before ACA, and with the price hike coming up insurance is going to be taking more of my paycheck.

Insurance != socialized care and it shouldn't be.

People with pre-existing conditions should not have insurance, it's a burden on the insurer that everyone else has to carry. So fuck that. I got by pretty decently until ACA kept spiking my insurance.

What's her name?

name?

Fuck off bimbo, there is no stopping the TRUMP TRAIN, Check these digits

Jimmy Carter was our first female president. Been there, done that, never going back!

Her name is Emily Barry. She went to NYU and is now in real estate. She is also an instagram whore who thrives on comments from strangers about her huge tits.

My work insurance has 1500$ deductible covers a check up every year, and 10$ generic perscription copay.

Whereas the cheapest obamacare program I can get is bronze coverage with a 7000$ deductible and no real benefits so to speak, so it's basically paying to have nonexistent insurance to avoid the fee, at a nice cool 250$ a month. Which is still less than the ACA tax penalty.

fucking jyde gor os til grin.

yes, woman belong under the veil and command of the man

It's a meme