What is this pose conveying?

What is this pose conveying?

Loook like someone broke her arms.

"IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO JUMP!!"

"Sounds pretty dangerous."

She's about to pounce on someone and have her way with them.

Mayday>>>>>Annie

then they go to jail because she's not 18 yet.

No.

Sounds....dangeresque.

I didn't notice before, but the spider legs articulate her tits

Child bearing hips

Not her problem.

An artist that doesn't understand anatomy.

true.

at best she gets a scolding.

"Shoo feminista
Shoo"

it's a jumping tiger pose

Bad understanding of anatomy or perspective.

Anatomy is fine, just checked in front of a mirror.

>She missed the part where that’s her problem

>First and only female hero to carry a book solo with no events or renumbering for 100 issues.
>If she gets brought back it's only to suffer
>Instead marvel forces gwen garbage down people's throats whether they like it or not

I started reading Spider-Girl when I tried out Marvel Unlimited, I remember thinking it was a lot of fun. I should really get back and finish it at some point. Definitely a series that I would love to have the floppies for

So it's safe to say that the Gwen Stacy Honeymoon is over?

Hell the only reason she was popular was Emma Stone's (admittedly good) performance and a nice looking costume. But Emma's gone and Spider-Gwen is revealed to be just a another Spider-Woman book.

Nah, the Cult of Saint Gwen the Martyred will probably be loud enough to keep Spider-Gwen around, even though she serves no purpose.

Well crud.

Gwen is a shit, and Spider-Verse was a massive shit. Sorry but this is coming from an abused way too many times MJ fan.

Consent.

That the artist can't draw legs.

>be female
>be underage.
>rape a legally adult man
It's the perfect crime.

Did they ever go into how eddie brock died in Spider girl canon?

THAT PICTURES CRAP! GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDER MAN OR YOU'RE FIRED PARKER

I still don’t get why they got him to stand like that

No one is judging you. We arent the same after 10 years of abuse, I totally get you

And it's just going to get worse now that Bendis who supported Peter X MJ is leaving for DC. We thought 2016 was getting better but now Spidey is paired up with FUCKING Mockingbird of all girls, I just gave up, as long as Quesada is still in Marvel in any shape and form, we will continue to suffer.

Just about to sneeze but she's mid-jump and cant take off her mask in time and still catch herself on the wall

Here, have some happiness

Unfortunately, no. Her series is still going and she's going to be in the new cartoon.

> young
> this is volume 2.

Do doot!

Da doot doot dooooo da dot!

So dangerous, so dangerous!

He fights the law
But he also fights the crime but not as much
Dangeresque!

Not that I'm aware of.

Sad part is that Spider-Girl pretty much shits on almost every one of the "diversity" legacy characters that Marvel more recently pump out. Just compare Spider-Girl's stories to Riri's or Morales' and its like night and day. Kamala was pretty much the one ray of sunshine out of all of them but Marvel shoving her into every one of the recent crappy events and legacy hero teams did not do her any favors. At least they managed to get a variation Stinger out of MC2 and into the main continuity but idk what she's been up to recently with her dad.

It is pretty neat that Earth-616 Cassie is now Stinger. Similarly, while I don't really care about Jessica Drew being a mother, I like that her son's name is Gerry like in MC2.

After Gwenom is done the comic will probably go away, the artist is getting blind and sales were in the shitter.

I want to believe this will happen, but I don't think they're going to get rid of her just yet.