mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/11/michigan_election_day_snapshot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

517 reportong in

MN going red this year

715 here! In about 2.5 hours wife and I will be voting trump

Wisconsin will, voter id for the win..

651 niqqas

952 standing by

In reply to an earlier user who asserted that Trump will win MN/MN is "in play" (because dammit I'm going to post this anyway):

Minnesotan Trump supporter (and now voter) here.

No, it one hundred percent is not. Minnesota has never been in play, is not now in play, and will be revealed in a few hours' time never to have been in play, all this time.

In addition to its /very/ liberal urban population which routinely outweighs the rest of the state, Illinois style, Minnesota also has a quiet midwestern sensibility which does not understand/hates alpha dickswinging the likes of which Trump has brought to this campaign. They (my fellow people) don't understand its value, and so they fear, dismiss, despise it. Furthermore consider that the primary contest was won by Rubio, with Trump placing third. The point being that the republican voters and deciders who actually live here really, really personally don't like Trump, even if many of them would come around to doing the right thing today.

Minnesota has not voted for a republican for president since 1972. This is the single longest such streak for any state in the union. For the reasons I've just given, Trump is not a personality who will or can break that streak, here.

If Trump wins Minnesota, I will gladly eat my Twins hat. I will cut it up into little pieces and ingest it a few pieces at a time, over the course of a few weeks. Cap this post.

Michigan here, we're keeping our lakes red.

McLean County, IL fag here. The Chiraq college imports are probably keeping this county from ever being red again, oh well at least I can still get guns...for now.

>Minnesotan Trump supporter (and now voter) here.
>No, it one hundred percent is not. Minnesota has never been in play, is not now in play, and will be revealed in a few hours' time never to have been in play, all this time.
>In addition to its /very/ liberal urban population which routinely outweighs the rest of the state, Illinois style, Minnesota also has a quiet midwestern sensibility which does not understand/hates alpha dickswinging the likes of which Trump has brought to this campaign. They (my fellow people) don't understand its value, and so they fear, dismiss, despise it. Furthermore consider that the primary contest was won by Rubio, with Trump placing third. The point being that the republican voters and deciders who actually live here really, really personally don't like Trump, even if many of them would come around to doing the right thing today.
>Minnesota has not voted for a republican for president since 1972. This is the single longest such streak for any state in the union. For the reasons I've just given, Trump is not a personality who will or can break that streak, here.
>If Trump wins Minnesota, I will gladly eat my Twins hat. I will cut it up into little pieces and ingest it a few pieces at a time, over the course of a few weeks. Cap this post.

You could have shortened that to "Minn has a lot of Swedes"

Wisconsin and Michigan must save the union. They go blue, its over.

Iowa here

515 dawg

920 here. Live in a small rural community north of Green Bay, still had to wait about 25 minutes to vote. Biggest turnout I have ever seen. Also, no one in this area likes Killary, all MAGA here.

517 Reporting Make Michigan Red Again

I have family in Minnesota and have visited the state many times. (Nebraskan) You are probably correct, however, Iowa going red is going to happen and its also something that I am surprised by. So I guess, you never know?

>Voting Hillary in Omaha, Nebraska
>Electoral College fuckery means my vote actually matters

THE BIG O IS GOING BLUE BOIZ

Somalis are builders Sup Forums

810 with a whole family of 12 voting trump

Minnesota for the most part resembles Arkansas. Poor whites everywhere, trailers everywhere. That is until you get near the twin cities. They dictate the state. Minneapolis is enough to override all the rural hicks in that state.

>Iowa going red

all over the Des Moines metro, Trump signs outnumber shillary's at least 10 to 1

>Minnesota
>red
god please

913 reporting in getting out of LFK to vote in my hometown!

no they arent
the regular african nogs are fine butthe somalis are fucking shits

Stahp it! The fact that all of Omaha is now voting inline with North O should really concern you fellow Nebraskan.

Wright county, MN standing by

>WI voter ID
That was the most heart warming "I need to see your ID" I've ever had.

Minnesota isnt going red, other than that its a good picture.

>when you're 847
>when you go to UIC
>fugg

I can see Trump Tower from my school campus

My vote might be drowned out by the libs and the blacks but it was the least I could do.

MORE PLEASE

517 here as well. voting later today, can't wait to make america great again

Ok South Africa.

I assume you are using a vpn and as such you should know that Iowa is Minnesota lite. Iowa and Minnesota are the most Democratic states in the great plains. (ND, SD, MN, IA, NE, KS, OK)

Duluth,MN Trump supporter reporting in.

2M people live in rural areas and 3.5M in the metro, everyone in the southwest suburbs won't vote Democrat and none of the minority pop. in N. Minneapolis will likely turn out to vote

I agree with you that it's highly unlikely but it's largely an issue of turnout and isn't impossible

>tfw MA
>tfw still voted
Hey, you never know, I bet they didn't think to rig this place

Iowa communist here.

The psychopathic anti-working class policies of Clinton and the neoliberal Democratic party are going to destroy what is left of the rural working class, and I'm deeply concerned about people in my state. Under Clinton, the rural working class is going to see more poverty and more suicides and more heroin and more property value losses and more joblessness and more outsourcing. This will inflame racial and cultural tensions between rural and urban communities as her neoliberal policies funnel wealth from the rural poor to the urban elite. Even ignoring all of that, Clinton is a war monger and will seek to continue the "American century" for as long as possible - possibly by attacking Russia!

I don't like Trump, obviously, but I wouldn't be that upset to see him win. He's a brick through the windows of the neoliberal establishment, and his plans would redirect the decay onto the urban elite. He would also weaken globalist capitalism and imperialism, thus opening up the world to multipolar politics and ending the reign of America as the sole superpower and hegemon.

Not to imply that I think a Trump win is actually better than a Clinton win. He has also created a protofascist movement and suppressed class consciousness by promoting reactionary and idealistic theories for America's decline. Worse, he's just as likely to use the presidency to empower himself and his family as he is to use it to tear down the neoliberal elite. Also, he seems more likely to use emergency powers to give us leftist helicopter rides - not great.

At least America is going to collapse regardless of who wins.

reminder that midwest states that don't touch the great lakes are basically non-states

>MN or MI ever being red
You realize that those are liberal shitholes right?

> Living in Iowa
> Voted for Stein
> "A third party vote is a vote for Trump"
> I voted for Trump but also voted for a woman so I can't be called misogynist

Feels GREAT man.

mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/11/michigan_election_day_snapshot.html

I fucking hate MN with a passion. Minneapolis is a SJW shithole

>MUH MALL OF AMERICA
>MUH SOMALI IMMIGRANTS
>MUH THUG NIGGERS
>MUH PRINCE

yeah... fuck you
>pic related

614 hello

Western Michigan-MAGA

Only the metro, everything else is a nice shade of red

Sure does... this one is pretty sick of Somalis and welfare.

913 here as well, unironically supporting Hillary :)

618 IL here
my fucking state is cucked because of Chicago
Everywhere down south I see nothing but Trump signs but it wont fucking matter

Wow, must be a south-sider?

618 here

Minnesota is ore liberal than ever right now. Sit the fuck down

Remember...mittens won all the voter id states. The libs in Madison and Milwaukee are mad they can't bus in niggers from Illinois to ruin our glorious trump victory

You are wrong about Minnesota. People outside of the twin cities are traditional and will vote for Trump. The cities is where the bulk of the population is at and they rule us with an iron fist.

319 here just got home from voting to MAGA

right on bro

fight the power

I'm in Saint paul. Most the whites I know over 30 are for trump or not voting.

>drawing outside the box

legit triggered

Lee's Summit but I work in KC

Unfortunately your cities say otherwise

anyone /UST/ here?

Cousin Sven, I was tired from a long night of work. The machine took it just fine old bats with Parkinson's use the same ballot

WI here, just voted for Trump, natch

so what VPN do you use?

Wisconsin maga fag here it will be close but ultimately Wisconsin will go blue

The end truly is nigh user.

Midwest states who are currently not cucked:

North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansa
Indiana
Missouri

Midwest states who are on the cusp of becoming uncucked:
Iowa
Ohio

Midwest states who *might* uncuck themselves but it's unlikely:
Michigan
Wisconsin

Cucksimus maximus:
Minnesota
Illinois until Chiraq has another fire

You don't get to claim your state is based or Uncucked until the deed is actually done. All you MN and WI fags who think you can just pretend you aren't cucks after voting blue for over 20 years, it doesn't work that way. I'm rooting for you to uncuck yourselves this election but you better put up or shut up, no "b-b-but muh major cities are the only blue parts" excuses if you fail. Missouri and Indiana both have large metro areas that are blue but as they aren't cucked by that city they actually outvote it and go red.

Easy there South Africa. I live in Nebraska, and have just visited Minnesota numerous times.

The Mall of America truly does suck.

937 voting station here. Literally 90% turnout here. MAGA

>Easy there South Africa
I LIVE IN IOWA DAMMIT

Stop calling ND, SD, MN, IA, NE, KS, OK midwestern states. Reeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm in illinois right now, and i can confirm it's shit

>Iowa
>South Africa

Pick both

Stop using your vpn in South Africa then you mongoloid.

Not what the flag says Mandela.

Look faggot If you ask me the only Midwest states are states with one of the original big ten schools (Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania). I consider the Dakotas down to Oklahoma the Great Plains, and I consider Missouri southern. But I'm going off of OP's map for the purposes of this thread.

minnesota here
voted republican all the way down, my first time voting too

Minnesota, not Pennsylvania. Not sure how that happened.

We agree then. MN is not a midwestern state, even if it is BIG10. MO is southern, certainly. That is why I didn't include it. Midwest is PA through WI, and nothing south.

Thank you, liberal Madison.

Midwest is highly debated.

Neb might be cucked. I'm in the obama district, not much turnout, no one wearing read.

Then again, clinton ain't black and north o is what carried us for obama.

Just voted for Trump in MN

Illinoisan about to go vote for Clinton. I love the Midwest and will never move but hopefully we can attract more Cali transplants to turn states like IA and IN blue.

MAGA

I said I typed that mistakenly. Minnesota is Midwestern barely, like Iowa. Pennsylvania is absolutely not Midwestern.

Iowa here... Pls go red this year

>they gotta go back

KANSAS CHECKING IN!!!!

MAGA
A
G
A

Another Wayne County cuck voting Hillary here. Sorry guys

this shitstorm is a beauty to watch

Builders of an Islamic State. Minnesota has the highest active ISIS recruitment out of any state in the US

This map is bullshit.

PA is absolutely midwestern, outside of Philly. Philly is the only outlier in that state, which makes PA much more midwestern. PA has a lot more in common with Ohio, whether they want to admit it or not, over Philly.

I'd argue Nebraska and Kansas aren't. The rest have a combination of glacial, yet not ground to plains geology. Politically and culturally, sure

517 also reporting in

The Midwest in general has ambiguous definitions, there is a spectrum of less and more Midwestern states

imo Iowa and Illinois are the most Midwestern

It'll be close. I fucking hate the Twin Cities when it comes to politics.

The only good thing about north o is bill"s bbq.

Rural Pennsylvania is drastically different from rural Indiana, Illinois, Michigan. Unless you're a retard who thinks all rural farming areas are the same.

Yes that have stuff in common with Ohio, but all neighbor states do. Kentucky and Indiana have a lot in common, doesn't make Kentucky Midwestern.

I'd actually argue Pittsburgh feels a lot like a Midwestern city (Columbus, Indy, Pre-2000s St. Louis especially are similar), but rural Pennsylvania feels more like rural Atlantic coast states than rural areas of the Midwest.

Philly of course is a shithole that has nothing in common with Pittsburgh or rural Pennsylvania.

Wings locked and on attack approach

Early voted Here in Hastings. I say theres more Mr Aleppo signs here than Hillary cunts